Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Just analyzing it all..
If i stick to the plan as stated, i'd have 7 week 26 doublers and would probably do a -4 to get more.

However, just wondering if Sanchez might be a better bet than Digne. Gets an 8th doubler in there who also plays week 27.
Popped up with 2 goals in the last 8 or so.

Would mean 3 Liverpool would be my only non players week 27.
I was thinking Ait Nouri instead of getting in Digne as that gives me 8 DGW players in 26 but I really feel the Watford and Everton mistakes from recent weeks have shown that it's better to get the players that you feel will score the best over DGW players that might not. Wolves have a bunch tough fixtures whereas Digne has the best fixtures of any team upcoming...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I was thinking Ait Nouri instead of getting in Digne as that gives me 8 DGW players in 26 but I really feel the Watford and Everton mistakes from recent weeks have shown that it's better to get the players that you feel will score the best over DGW players that might not. Wolves have a bunch tough fixtures whereas Digne has the best fixtures of any team upcoming...
I've got the Wolves lad.
Digne's fixtures do look awesome and he's got a high ceiling for sure.

Would mean I'd probably need to do Maddison to Salah post deadline to make sure neither value changes and rules that out though for next week!

Tottenham are tighter than they used to be though, but one of their doubles is City.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Ah shit just saw Palace fixtures... worth bringing him in instead of Digne? But feels weird dropping Antonio against Watford...

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Been dropped. Livra is back. I know you're not hitting the button but just saying.

I looked at a WC but realized my team is ok. Not sure if I'll ever need it :lol:
MIGHT not be pressing the button…
Looks good. I'm stuck with Ronaldo which sucks. 12.5m asset playing Burnley and he isn't in my top 5 captain choices which says it all.

As mentioned Duffy is behind Veltman Dunk and Webster so you may wanna get Nouri from Wolves.
Didn’t know about Duffy …. did pretty quickly and focus was on main use of funds v fixtures. I actually had Lowton in but flipped to Duffy before DS had a stroke or went green again. Other Brighton defs are cheaper though so that’s good.

I am tempted by WC though. Two Chelsea players (dead cash/spaces), Ronaldo (not justifying cost), Antonio (dried up), Dennis (fixtures and an idiot), Bilva (plays, good fixtures but no points).

And the squad above is ready to swap Bruno for Salah, maybe DDG for Ramsdale, etc and covers a lot of DGWs

Moby

Dick
Ah shit just saw Palace fixtures... worth bringing him in instead of Digne? But feels weird dropping Antonio against Watford...
Yeah I was dropping Antonio instead of Dennis because Watford have a double but then I looked at that double and theyre gonna get smashed. :lol:

I doubt Antonio is gonna do a lot of damage but at least hes not in a hopeless team and has good fixtures including Wat and New. So right now thinking Dennis to Edouard and getting rid of this nightmare for once.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Yeah I was dropping Antonio instead of Dennis because Watford have a double but then I looked at that double and theyre gonna get smashed. :lol:

I doubt Antonio is gonna do a lot of damage but at least hes not in a hopeless team and has good fixtures including Wat and New. So right now thinking Dennis to Edouard and getting rid of this nightmare for once.
I've swung the other way.

I like Antonio's chances but his EO isn't as high enough to damage me too bad if he returns. I have Bowen anyway so that covers West Ham. I can swap Antonio (who is not guaranteed to play) for Edouard this week then Keane to Digne next week (as Leeds can easily score against Villa this week).

That still allows me to do Ronaldo and Bruno to Salah and Kane for that big double. I'll have 8 doublers plus can take a -4 to bring that up to 9 if I need...

I think I just talked myself into it :lol:

Moby

Dick
I am tempted by WC though. Two Chelsea players (dead cash/spaces), Ronaldo (not justifying cost), Antonio (dried up), Dennis (fixtures and an idiot), Bilva (plays, good fixtures but no points).
Apart from two Chelsea I have all of them.

For me the main difference with a WC for me is
1. Getting KDB for this week. I already have 3 City including Foden and Bilva so I feel I can go without KDB.
2. Getting Palace players - I am thinking of getting Edouard for a hit and I opted out of Olise which was gonna be for Maddison who I want through this run, especially if I FH in 27 when he blanks.
3. Getting Arsenal players - this is one where I'd have to go without and get them for hits before the DGW. They have Wolves away and a blank in next two, so not really that mouthwatering.

Other than that it is largely similar, and I can still get Bruno for next GW and switch him to Salah after that. A few hits for sure but something of a -8 mini WC at max.

I feel going that way for now and keeping the WC for post GW30 when other doubles are announced is likely a better option, and I can set myself up for 33 as well.

Dan_F

Ait Nouri over Digne just because he doubles…with those fixtures for Villa. Wolves play Arsenal x2, Spurs and West Ham in their next five games.

I’m stuck on whether to do Denis for Edouard or roll the transfer. Denis is currently second on my bench anyway, so it might just be worth getting another game week of data ahead of 26.

Moby

Dick

I like Antonio's chances but his EO isn't as high enough to damage me too bad if he returns. I have Bowen anyway so that covers West Ham. I can swap Antonio (who is not guaranteed to play) for Edouard this week then Keane to Digne next week (as Leeds can easily score against Villa this week).

That still allows me to do Ronaldo and Bruno to Salah and Kane for that big double. I'll have 8 doublers plus can take a -4 to bring that up to 9 if I need...

Antonio being a doubt is a good shout but as far as EO goes, that makes me wanna keep him with him having Wat at home. At least there's a chance he can haul, while Dennis seems absolutely useless at this point.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Antonio being a doubt is a good shout but as far as EO goes, that makes me wanna keep him with him having Wat at home. At least there's a chance he can haul, while Dennis seems absolutely useless at this point.
I wouldn't buy in useless players for doubles but you already have Dennis so makes sense to just hold on. Watford looked much better defensively last game, which is to be expected with The Owl in charge of them now. They'll still concede but not at the rate they were under Ranieri.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ait Nouri over Digne just because he doubles…with those fixtures for Villa. Wolves play Arsenal x2, Spurs and West Ham in their next five games.

I’m stuck on whether to do Denis for Edouard or roll the transfer. Denis is currently second on my bench anyway, so it might just be worth getting another game week of data ahead of 26.
You seem to be arguing with yourself there?!

Moby

Dick
I wouldn't buy in useless players for doubles but you already have Dennis so makes sense to just hold on. Watford looked much better defensively last game, which is to be expected with The Owl in charge of them now. They'll still concede but not at the rate they were under Ranieri.
Dunno, it was also Burnley. WHU are much better and at home, can see them getting some goals tonight.

Antonio has Wat, Lei and New in next three, three of the worst defenses this season. Doesn't feel right to sell him.

Dennis who is now gonna play in a more defensive setup has WHU, BHA, Villa and Palace in next 4. All really good teams, who will likely dominate and smash Watford. He may score like in one of those games but overall, I feel he needs to go.

Moyes said Antonio (or “Mick“ as he calls him) should play? Not written in stone but…

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Let's have a poll...

Digne or Tottenham defender under 5.2 (Sanchez most likely).

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Dunno, it was also Burnley. WHU are much better and at home, can see them getting some goals tonight.

Antonio has Wat, Lei and New in next three, three of the worst defenses this season. Doesn't feel right to sell him.

Dennis who is now gonna play in a more defensive setup has WHU, BHA, Villa and Palace in next 4. All really good teams, who will likely dominate and smash Watford. He may score like in one of those games but overall, I feel he needs to go.
Good points well made. Antonio just seems to be playing a bit deeper these days and not getting the kinda points I want him to get...

I am thinking TAA since Leicester can’t defend set pieces
I wanted him to be captain but it still pisses me off that he blanked the ONE game I captained him :mad:

Bowen looks a strong choice? But open to persuasion on Jota.
My issue with Bowen is that he just played 120 minutes a few days ago so if West Ham are winning, he'll be taken off first I reckon.

Moby

Dick
Who we captaining? I'm thinking Jota...
On Foden right now. Jota is the other option with Cancelo probably third.

One good argument against Jota is his lack of BPS, because he misses like 10 sitters every game. But it's a tough one, Trent and Bowen in the mix as well.

And then there's some guy I got for 12.5m playing up front vs Burnley but we don't talk about that. :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Good points well made. Antonio just seems to be playing a bit deeper these days and not getting the kinda points I want him to get...

I wanted him to be captain but it still pisses me off that he blanked the ONE game I captained him :mad:

My issue with Bowen is that he just played 120 minutes a few days ago so if West Ham are winning, he'll be taken off first I reckon.
2nd in the captain poll to KDB.
Jota not even in the top 5.

not that the fantasy scout is any sort of thing to go off!

Apart from two Chelsea I have all of them.

For me the main difference with a WC for me is
1. Getting KDB for this week. I already have 3 City including Foden and Bilva so I feel I can go without KDB.
2. Getting Palace players - I am thinking of getting Edouard for a hit and I opted out of Olise which was gonna be for Maddison who I want through this run, especially if I FH in 27 when he blanks.
3. Getting Arsenal players - this is one where I'd have to go without and get them for hits before the DGW. They have Wolves away and a blank in next two, so not really that mouthwatering.

Other than that it is largely similar, and I can still get Bruno for next GW and switch him to Salah after that. A few hits for sure but something of a -8 mini WC at max.

I feel going that way for now and keeping the WC for post GW30 when other doubles are announced is likely a better option, and I can set myself up for 33 as well.
On fdr, Leicester have hardest run over next six Gws?

Moby

Dick
On fdr, Leicester have hardest run over next six Gws?
Official FDR? Yeah that had fooled me initially into thinking Maddison had a tough run, and I spent some time thinking of replacements, only to see they had marked WHU at home in red. :lol: fecking loons.

I want Maddison for that fixture. Then it is Wolves away - tight game likely but if Leicester score Madders likely would be involved. That's a DGW26 so he could be on the bench anyway with some other DGW on the pitch.

And then he blanks in 27, which I will likely FH.

That was the so called tough part, with Leicester having a fixture swing in 28. Leeds at home, followed by Arsenal and Brentford. So 2/3 great fixtures. And by then I will be in my planned WC territory.

Leicester also have 4 games to be played, and theres a high chance they will play Burnley in 27, which might save my free hit as well.

I actually saw him in few of the WC drafts that made me go double check, as of now I'd keep him in and use for the better fixtures.

Dan_F

You seem to be arguing with yourself there?!
No, someone posted about doing that further up. Villa have great fixtures, whereas Wolves are pretty bad, even with a double it can’t be worth while doing that.

Even a doubling spurs central defender is very unlikely to outscore Digne over the next four weeks. Each to their own of course.

Moby

Dick
No, someone posted about doing that further up. Villa have great fixtures, whereas Wolves are pretty bad, even with a double it can’t be worth while doing that.

Even a doubling spurs central defender is very unlikely to outscore Digne over the next four weeks. Each to their own of course.
I did Alonso to Digne already, I still suck for not doing it last week but better late than never. Everything I've read about starfish and his fetish for attacking fullbacks and having watched them since he took over, Digne can be quality for the entire rest of the season.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Sod it, i'm convinced, and plenty of doublers as it stands.

Rudiger finally binned to Digne.

Now just gotta decide whether to stick on Bowen, move to Jota, or go with my cheeky 12.5m world great striker playing Burnley!!
The fact that last one isn't instantly leaping out as a no brainer says it all.

Moby

Dick
Cancelo cap? Ultimate high risk high reward?
KDB for those who have him is an easy one.

For me though:
Foden - most fun option, could easily be a 1 as well. Brentford at home should be a bloodbath.
Jota - Good chance to start, lacks BPS, low ceiling.
Cancelo - Should start, highest CS potential, possible attacking returns. Top shout.
Trent - Good attacking potential but Leicester can score.
Bowen - template choice and likely ends up with highest EO, Watford at home. Good shout.
Ronaldo - feck that.

Dan_F

I did Alonso to Digne already, I still suck for not doing it last week but better late than never. Everything I've read about starfish and his fetish for attacking fullbacks and having watched them since he took over, Digne can be quality for the entire rest of the season.
I’m probably about to move out Coufal for Digne, even though he’s playing Watford. I’ve got the same feeling as you about him.

Any ideas which two to bench out of this lot

Tierney v Wolves away.
Gray v Newcastle away
Denis v West Ham away
Moura v Southampton home.

At the moment I’ve done Gray 1st and Denis 2nd.

Moby

Dick
KDB for those who have him is an easy one.

For me though:
Foden - most fun option, could easily be a 1 as well. Brentford at home should be a bloodbath.
Jota - Good chance to start, lacks BPS, low ceiling.
Cancelo - Should start, highest CS potential, possible attacking returns. Top shout.
Trent - Good attacking potential but Leicester can score.
Bowen - template choice and likely ends up with highest EO, Watford at home. Good shout.
Ronaldo - feck that.
All these options and Salah comes on, scores a brace and his captainers get the biggest rank boost.

Because this is FPL.