Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Why did you pick Maddison?
He was on a cracking run of form, and simply left over in my squad.
Getting Digne in seemed the wise move. And I only had Brownhill or Al Nouri on the bench as alternatives.

What i should have done though was do Maddison to Salah the other night for the next game week. Missed doing it and now the values have changed meaning it'll take a -4 now.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Salah on bench, excellent stuff! Delighted I didn’t gamble on him. Ideal now if he gets a run second half and scores 1pt so if decks over those who captained him
:drool:

what is the caf leading score out of interest can someone let me know? Forgot to join this year

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Jota captained save me from bit of a shit week.. think it's time to ditch finally Ronaldo now though if this 'in and out' the team business carries on. Just a waste of value that could be spent on other areas of my squad.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Jota captained save me from bit of a shit week.. think it's time to ditch finally Ronaldo now though if this 'in and out' the team business carries on. Just a waste of value that could be spent on other areas of my squad.
You've held him this long, might as well ride out the DGW and then boot him out for Kane.

Gawge

Green arrow into the top 100k for the first time this season.

I had a poor Tue/Wed and was saved by Jota (C) and Arsenal double def.

Will be tough to decide when and how to get Salah in now. Was going to just do Jota>Salah tomorrow, but reluctant to ditch Jota now. I have no decent route to Salah without selling Bruno though, which you can't do before a DGW.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
You've held him this long, might as well ride out the DGW and then boot him out for Kane.
got sick of Ronnie. Switched him out and got Bruno in midfield instead for DGW.

Plan to do no transfers this coming week, will then use my 2 free transfers to get Son and Salah back in for their DGWs. On for a 70pt haul this week off a wildcard, not bad overall but making good ground on all my private leagues. Not far off top 100k which will be best I’ve done since the Michu at Swansea days!

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Any particular advantages of wildcarding now? Seen that quite a few people are doing it.

saivet

73 points, considering I captained Ronaldo, things went pretty well.

Thanks to Jota but it's time to bring Salah back.

Withnail

After feckin shit up, leaving captain on Fernandes and missing the deadline I finished on 69 and green arrows. Reckon I might as well randomise me transfers as put any thought into it :lol:

nickyboy1981

OK, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to triple captain Salah for double, my question is, if I save a transfer this week, can I free hit and use triple captain same week? Or do I need to WC this week then triple next week? The latter leaves me a bit stuck after the double with all the blanks

clonsolar

We have someone in top 100? Fair fecks!

According to price calculator sites, Coutinho won’t rise tonight
That's me and I'm still a newbie despite posting many many times.. Gimme some likes. Should have captained KDB, but was tempted by Kanes record against Southampton.

paulscholes18

OK, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to triple captain Salah for double, my question is, if I save a transfer this week, can I free hit and use triple captain same week? Or do I need to WC this week then triple next week? The latter leaves me a bit stuck after the double with all the blanks
Can’t use 2 chips in the same GW,

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Finished on 71 despite the disastrous start. Still got a small red arrow but could have been so much worse...

Now need to get through next week unscathed. Lack of City attackers can really bite me in the ass.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Which move to make?

Gray to Ramsey (not chasing points. Gray might be injured and is generally useless. Ramsey good enabler and has good fixtures).

Keane to Digne (Keane has been my worst transfer this year. Digne has good fixtures upcoming).

Keane to Veltman (Keane is a useless twat and Veltman has a double and then no blanks. Is a cheap enabler too).

Keane to Laporte (Keane is an absolute wasteman and Laporte is in the best defence but no doubles yet and reduces financial flexibility).

Keane to Reguilon (Keane is a knobhead and Reguilon has a double coming up soon).

@Sandikan @Moby @BeforeKeanetherewasRobson @CassiusClaymore @anyone else!

Moby

Dick
Which move to make?

Gray to Ramsey (not chasing points. Gray might be injured and is generally useless. Ramsey good enabler and has good fixtures).

Keane to Digne (Keane has been my worst transfer this year. Digne has good fixtures upcoming).

Keane to Veltman (Keane is a useless twat and Veltman has a double and then no blanks. Is a cheap enabler too).

Keane to Laporte (Keane is an absolute wasteman and Laporte is in the best defence but no doubles yet and reduces financial flexibility).

Keane to Reguilon (Keane is a knobhead and Reguilon has a double coming up soon).

Ramsey

clonsolar

I presume Bruno is the best captain option from United this week. Anyone tempted by Rashford or Pogba? Stats scream Bruno really. Southamptom looked like prime Barca the other night though.. Should have had 7 or 8 against Spurs.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Which move to make?

Seems like you really want rid of Keane :)

I'd always be tempted by a doubler personally though not sure Veltman is the right pick.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
FH30… looks like a lot of popular players will be missing.

Hmmm. Looks like probably 4 fixtures happening there (I'm gonna assume West Ham beat Southampton).

At the moment I have 2 Villa players and a Burnley defender who doesn't play. Not ideal. Those fixtures look shite for a FH as well. Only Leicester v Brentford looks like a potential banker. The rest all 50/50.

By 27 I'll have Weghorst, Cash and Lowton. Lowton probably won't play unless there's an injury so I'm looking at 5 players if I use transfers or 11 if I use a FH. I might have to chance it and FH I think. It means I can ignore this week completely as well and not fill my team with too much dross.

FH Team something like

Ramsdale
Saiss Justin Tarkowski
Saka Countinho Maddison Raphinha
Vardy Jimenez Weghorst/Broja

Subs : Sa, JWP, Tierney, Coady

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Seems like you really want rid of Keane :)

I'd always be tempted by a doubler personally though not sure Veltman is the right pick.
Ideally I would get Cucurella but Veltman is so cheap that he can just rot on the bench after the double.

But chasing doubles hasn't worked well this year and I am thinking Laporte in one game will probably outscore Velts over two games.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Ideally I would get Cucurella but Veltman is so cheap that he can just rot on the bench after the double.

But chasing doubles hasn't worked well this year and I am thinking Laporte in one game will probably outscore Velts over two games.
That'll be the game Pep rests him in. ;)

No but seriously Laporte is a solid shout and someone you'll want to keep for the season.

Frank Grimes

I have 2 free transfers. Which of these do you prefer?

(a) Sterling and Antonio to Coutinho and Ronaldo? Have the exact money ITB and also own Bruno.

or

(b) Sterling to Salah and Antonio to Maupay which better sets me up for gw 26. It also leaves me .4m itb which I could use to transfer Maddison to Coutinho in gw 26.