Cancelo TAA Mykolenko/Coleman
Salah Son KDB Gordon Saka
Richarlison Pukki

Risky
Schmeichel
TAA Cancelo Alonso James
Mahrez Diaz/Jota Salah Son Saka
Nketiah
The world is your oyster. I'd say a template would be something like Schmeichel, TAA, Cancelo, Dias/Laporte (prefer double City defence to a Chelsea defender who might only play 1 game), Salah, Son, Saka, Gordon, Maddison (more chance of playing both now I guess), Richarlison, Nketiah.

Somthing like that. If you've got the funds maybe a City attacker instead of Maddison or Richarlison.

Ta chaps. Checked the funds and can do

Schmeichel
Laporte TAA Alonso Cancelo (Holgate)
Salah De Bruyne Kulu Saka (Gordon)
Richarlison Nketiah

Stand out miss is Son, but 2 tough games, and De Bruyne probs as good a ceiling if not better this week. With Kulu in their instead.

@Dirty Schwein @Moby thoughts on the above?

Have 0.1m spare.

Option B, would be Jesus, Son and a 3.9m back up keeper instead of Richarlison and De Bruyne. Would mean double Tott attack with Pool/Arse games though, but the main Tottenham option. Plus no Everton in their critical double.

Paul_Scholes18

So I am tempted to bring in Mahrez. I can do Kane to Richarlison, Havertz to Mahrez and Schär to TAA.

That gives me a super risky side without Son, Kane and Salah and 3 City.

Paul_Scholes18

Schmeichel
Richarlison Nketiah

Stand out miss is Son, but 2 tough games, and De Bruyne probs as good a ceiling if not better this week. With Kulu in their instead.

Have 0.1m spare.
If you are playing it safe I would try to get Son. He is so deadly.

If you like me just try to gain a massive green arrow and do not worry about drops then I think Mahrez is your pick or Sterling if even more mad.

If you are sensible then Salah and Son make sense, but a City pick over one of them could work if you pick the right one.

The problem with City is it is pure Roulette to nail the right attacker. With Spurs you have 3 pick with Son the best and with Liverpool Salah is the best pick.

Apokalips

I have been debating using my FH this week. I am chasing a few people in my league (25 points behind 3rd which is the lowest rank in my ML that gets money).

Foster

TAA Robertson Cancelo Alonso
Mount KDB Kulu Saka
Nketiah Kane

Sanchez, Mateta, Andersen, Ramsey

I would basically be doing a FH to get Salah back in. Part of me thinks it is worth the risk going without him and saving the FH as I wasted my last FH on him and Mane thinking they would blitz, but then I lost out on big points by selling Salah ahead of the double where he took us to task...decisions!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
If you are playing it safe I would try to get Son. He is so deadly.

If you like me just try to gain a massive green arrow and do not worry about drops then I think Mahrez is your pick or Sterling if even more mad.

If you are sensible then Salah and Son make sense, but a City pick over one of them could work if you pick the right one.

The problem with City is it is pure Roulette to nail the right attacker. With Spurs you have 3 pick with Son the best and with Liverpool Salah is the best pick.
Salah with a single would be worth a risk to bin. But with a double, no chance.

De Bruyne is City's absolute critical player. He's the one you feel has to play both games, and he got a rest midweek, and confirmed as tactical, not injury.

Jesus is fresh off a 4 goal game, but he's no-ones tip to play 180 is he. Richarlison will, although he seems to have a doubt about him, and they have way less goal threat.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
So I am tempted to bring in Mahrez. I can do Kane to Richarlison, Havertz to Mahrez and Schär to TAA.

That gives me a super risky side without Son, Kane and Salah and 3 City.
That's like fantasy footy carnage without those players :)
Kane you can get away with I think, as he's so costly, but the rest is pure risk.

Paul_Scholes18

That's like fantasy footy carnage without those players :)
Kane you can get away with I think, as he's so costly, but the rest is pure risk.
Yeah Kane is the one I got. He also holds all my money.

I do not see what Son can do that he has not already done. If he smash Liverpool then happy days.

I suspect Salah will be 150% EO so I need him to fail or at least KDB to outscore him. I can't really justifying getting Salah back even though Nketiah would enable that.

I think the biggest problem with my plan is that City got excellent fixtures for clean sheet, but not so good in attack.
Thus double def is what I think make most sense for a free hit side.

Nickosaur

Considering going a bit mental and taking a -16 for the following:
Ramsdale / Foster
Cancelo / Robertson / Dias / Laporte/ Alonso
Salah / Mount / Kuluveski / Saka / Maddison
Richarlison / Pukki / Nketiah

Need to take the -16 to get Schar, Jimenez, Broja and now probably White out (rumoured to miss the Leeds game)...

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Considering going a bit mental and taking a -16 for the following:
Ramsdale / Foster
Cancelo / Robertson / Dias / Laporte/ Alonso
Salah / Mount / Kuluveski / Saka / Maddison
Richarlison / Pukki / Nketiah

Need to take the -16 to get Schar, Jimenez, Broja and now probably White out (rumoured to miss the Leeds game)...
Are you bench boosting?

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Free hit templates lads? Budget of about 102m.

Need a big one as 4th to 13th in my league is all so close, and I'm holding 6th in name only really!!
Grow some balls and get:

Mahrez.

Schmeichel
Richarlison Nketiah

Have 0.1m spare.

Option B, would be Jesus, Son and a 3.9m back up keeper instead of Richarlison and De Bruyne. Would mean double Tott attack with Pool/Arse games though, but the main Tottenham option. Plus no Everton in their critical double.
thats a solid team mate... well covered.

saivet

-4 to switch Ramsey to Gordon and save the FH for GW37 or use FH now?

Ramsdale
Cancelo, James, Robertson
Ramsey, Saka, Havertz, Salah
Jesus, Kane, Nketiah​

Subs: Dubravka, Davies, Mbeumo, Collins

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
-4 to switch Ramsey to Gordon and save the FH for GW37 or use FH now?

Ramsdale
Cancelo, James, Robertson
Ramsey, Saka, Havertz, Salah
Jesus, Kane, Nketiah​

Subs: Dubravka, Davies, Mbeumo, Collins
-4 imo. Villa and Everton doubles are better next week and you don't have to keep them in 38.

Moby

Dick

Schmeichel
Richarlison Nketiah

Have 0.1m spare.

I'd personally be getting Salah son KDB Cancelo TAA on a FH and building around that.

IrishRedDevil

Schmeichel
Alonso - TAA - Laporte - Cancelo
Saka - Mahrez - Salah - Son
Richarlison - Nketiah

Balance of risk and reward??

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Schmeichel
Alonso - TAA - Laporte - Cancelo
Saka - Mahrez - Salah - Son
Richarlison - Nketiah

Balance of risk and reward??
You need a Mahrez having one of his 90min 14 point specials. And not the 19mins and 1 point over the last 2 games. Huge risk that one.

SB16

So this is my team as it stands (will be playing the BB chip)

Ramsdale
TAA
Cancelo Alonso Matip
Saka
Salah (C) Mount Ramsey Kulu
Kane

Subs: Dubravka, Pukki, Dier, Broja (DGW players in bold).

Think I will shift Ramsey > Gordon, which leaves me with 0.1m ITB. Any additional players worth considering for a -4? I do want to bring in Nketiah, but 0.1m short... an option would be to do Ramsey + Broja > KDH + Nketiah. What do you folks think?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
So this is my team as it stands (will be playing the BB chip)

Ramsdale
TAA
Cancelo Alonso Matip
Saka
Salah (C) Mount Ramsey Kulu
Kane

Subs: Dubravka, Pukki, Dier, Broja (DGW players in bold).

Think I will shift Ramsey > Gordon, which leaves me with 0.1m ITB. Any additional players worth considering for a -4? I do want to bring in Nketiah, but 0.1m short... an option would be to do Ramsey + Broja > KDH + Nketiah. What do you folks think?
Eek. Not an ideal BB team there. Dubravka 1 fixture v City. Dier with 2 tough defensive fixtures, Broja who seems to be dropped lately with 1 fixture and Ramsey who looks injured. I wouldn't expect much return from it.

SB16

Eek. Not an ideal BB team there. Dubravka 1 fixture v City. Dier with 2 tough defensive fixtures, Broja who seems to be dropped lately with 1 fixture and Ramsey who looks injured. I wouldn't expect much return from it.
Hmm... that's put a spanner in my plans!
I am looking to shift Broja and Ramsey and replace them with DGW players.

That said, I also have another FH left which I was planning to use in GW37... maybe use that instead?

Paul_Scholes18

If you're on a chip and you're getting Son, that's probably fair enough.
Selling him if not on a chip would be daft.
The 3 main reasons I want to sell kane.
1 Son is better and more explosive for cheaper cost.
2 I need to sell Kane in order to get Mahrez/Son/Richarlison
3 The double in theory is really hard.

The main reason for keeping Kane.
1 Not using many transfers and avoid hits
2 He did pretty well vs Liverpool last time so might be a good game for him.
3 Just for bein stubborn and hope I get one lucky gameweek when he beats Son.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ok chaps. Moved onto the below now with a FH

Schmeichel (3.9m chimpola)
Cancelo TAA James Alonso (Tsimikas)
Salah (c) De Bruyne Saka Kulu (Gordon)
Jesus Nketia (Greenwood)

0.1m spare

No Son is the big omission, but just too difficult to squeeze him. He has very tough games though.
1 playing sub in Gordon as security, and Tsim may get 1 outing too.

Jesus instead of Richarlison as it stands.

Son aside, any tweaks?

Dan_F

Ok chaps. Moved onto the below now with a FH

Schmeichel (3.9m chimpola)
Cancelo TAA James Alonso (Tsimikas)
Salah (c) De Bruyne Saka Kulu (Gordon)
Jesus Nketia (Greenwood)

0.1m spare

No Son is the big omission, but just too difficult to squeeze him. He has very tough games though.
1 playing sub in Gordon as security, and Tsim may get 1 outing too.

Jesus instead of Richarlison as it stands.

Son aside, any tweaks?
Looks good, I’ll be going something similar, although I’ve admittedly not started looking yet.

My question would be whether Jesus gets a rest, think I read he’s played four in a row. I really like him as an option to make up ground though, and he could do that in one game.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Looks good, I’ll be going something similar, although I’ve admittedly not started looking yet.

My question would be whether Jesus gets a rest, think I read he’s played four in a row. I really like him as an option to make up ground though, and he could do that in one game.
He could easily be Richarlison, who "should" play two, but is notoriously flimsy and already a 75% risk.

That'd allow 1.1m to spend though, and may even be worth doing Kulu to someone as I think Tottenham are a mug punter outfit and get easily strolled past by Liverpool.
If they did get a point, or even a miracle win I'd not even care about fantasy!

Dan_F

He could easily be Richarlison, who "should" play two, but is notoriously flimsy and already a 75% risk.

That'd allow 1.1m to spend though, and may even be worth doing Kulu to someone as I think Tottenham are a mug punter outfit and get easily strolled past by Liverpool.
If they did get a point, or even a miracle win I'd not even care about fantasy!
Yeah I’m not bothered about keeping Kulu for this week. Had a look at the Leicester mids but Maddison played 90 mins yesterday.

I keep end up wanting to pick 4 Man City or Liverpool players and getting that warning message pop up :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah I’m not bothered about keeping Kulu for this week. Had a look at the Leicester mids but Maddison played 90 mins yesterday.

I keep end up wanting to pick 4 Man City or Liverpool players and getting that warning message pop up :lol:
Get a FH together and I'll have a squiz in a bit :)

Dan_F

Get a FH together and I'll have a squiz in a bit :)
Almost identical to yours. Currently, I have Diaz over Kulu with James being downgraded to fund it. Although this may change. I don’t see James playing the easier game against Leeds with the cup final 3 days after.

I will probably play 451 as well, I really like Gordon starting as a differential this week.

SB16

Slowly now gravitating towards a FH.... Come up with the following team:

Ederson
TAA Cancelo Holgate
Salah (C) Saka KDB Son Gordon
Richarlison Nketiah

Subs: Steele, Tsimikas, Kelly, Forde :nervous:

Paul_Scholes18

So Richarlison is an injury doubt. If I buy him I need him for 2 doubles to play every game and do well and be my captain in 37.

With him a doubt I am not sure it is obvious he will play every game even if fit enough to play next game.

Thus maybe better to wait with him. Although the only forward I see that can match him this week is Nketiah if he start both games.

Last edited:

MUW4Eva

Gone for this gamweek, hopefully it pans out:-

Schmeichel

Robertson
Cancelo
Matip
Laporte
Thiago Silva

Saka
Son

Dennis