Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Dan_F

Love the fact that Ayling not only got himself banned for the last two weeks, but also made sure Gelhart only gets 1 point if he comes off my bench this weekend. Legend.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I think it was Havertz (risk), Matip (tiny risk), Maddison? (also rest risk).

Rival probably had Amartey or someone like that.
ooh yes Coutinho I thought was dead certain. He is the biggest shock.

Both Mount and Havertz benched was a minor shock, but we thought Chelsea could rest players.
Yeah something like that. It's just annoying that so my rivals players started.
Antonio goal for those who got him in GW1
:lol:

Paul_Scholes18

KDB(C) save me. I think one goal is enough for green arrow even without bonus.

I am like 9 points away from safety roughly.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Laporte and (C)ancelo have missed absolute sitters from KDB crosses. Nothing going my way of late :(

Zen

Laporte and (C)ancelo have missed absolute sitters from KDB crosses. Nothing going my way of late :(
This aged well - and RIP my season with that double defence killing me with any rival.

Paul_Scholes18

Mahrez over Laporte I picked. He had to bloody score as well.

Plus nothing from KDB. 3 City and I am getting a red arrow from the City game.

I also have the 3 best picks objectivly assuming everyone starts.

Last edited:

Moby

Dick
For the sake of an assist? :houllier:
As it stands he will get 10+ points with likely bonus. Salah needs to do a lot vs villa.

I'm just annoyed that constantly I've lost 10-15 points every GW by bottling bold decisions when I knew it made sense just due to FOMO. The only reason I captained Salah despite him looking like shit for some time now is because everyone was doing it and a drop would have been huge. Need to stick to my guts more.

0161_UNITED

As it stands he will get 10+ points with likely bonus. Salah needs to do a lot vs villa.

I'm just annoyed that constantly I've lost 10-15 points every GW by bottling bold decisions when I knew it made sense just due to FOMO. The only reason I captained Salah despite him looking like shit for some time now is because everyone was doing it and a drop would have been huge. Need to stick to my guts more.
We’ll, let’s just see… I also captained Salah and there’s still a chance he could go wild.

Overall, I’m feeling much better so far, today. I’m currently on 44 and the decision not to use my FH because I already had 11 DGWs looks okay … so far. I’m even keeping pace with the BB teams so far - more or less. Really thinking, and hoping, next week Its going to be differential madness for those that are going to FH like I plan to.

Paul_Scholes18

So according to livefpl I went from green arrow to red due to KDBs yellow card.

Foden fecking scores. I picked the wrong fecking City pick again.

Pep the fecker. From 4 alternatives I picked the worst one.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I was 2k OR 3 weeks ago. I'm now 8.5k.

Nothing has gone right for me for last few game weeks after a brilliant season. Captains now blanking every week.

Zen

Zinchenko stealthing in to take 2 bonus points, keeps me in a moderately decent place :lol:

Nickosaur

Dias getting injured fecked my triple city defence!!

At least he got an assist.. but feck me that's frustrating, hopefully he's okay for wolves.

Leonzo1

Of course I went with Matip instead of Zinchenko Dias and Laporte.

Zen

How did Vardy look, pace wise, today? Anyone know.... I can basically drop Kane and Wood for any 2 of the double strikers, but Kane's gotta be due one soon and Norwich in 38.... can I really drop him?

Moby

Dick
How did Vardy look, pace wise, today? Anyone know.... I can basically drop Kane and Wood for any 2 of the double strikers, but Kane's gotta be due one soon and Norwich in 38.... can I really drop him?
Kane is right next to James in the "can drop a mega haul any time now" aka never