Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Adcuth

I swerved city assets for the first game but I might regret not having Gundo or Grealish. Will be a very interesting game.
I've swerved them all season. Seeing what difference it makes from when the pep roulette benches 2 of your premium players to bring them on in the 85th

Moby

Dick
I've swerved them all season. Seeing what difference it makes from when the pep roulette benches 2 of your premium players to bring them on in the 85th
I'll be surprised if Grealish isn't a regular. He has benched 50-60m signings in the past, but this is a 100m one. If fit, Ederson, Dias, KDB, Grealish, Kane (if he arrives for 100m+) should be nailed.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Really annoyed Antonio missed that pen. If he scored that, he would have been on them for a while and would have become a deadly asset.

I'm gonna end on mid 90s, which is good but everyone scored high thanks to the template so not as ecstatic as it could have been. But it proves, the template exists for a reason.

Not going to knee jerk though but will keep an eye on Benrahma. I want to see how he looks against Leicester as even my nan can get an assist against Newcastle.

Adcuth

W
I'll probably ditch Barnes after Lei play Norwich for one of these 6m guys.
Was thinking this, but later on to free up funds for lukaku. Then bring him back in if greenwood's games start drying up

Adcuth

I'll be surprised if Grealish isn't a regular. He has benched 50-60m signings in the past, but this is a 100m one. If fit, Ederson, Dias, KDB, Grealish, Kane (if he arrives for 100m+) should be nailed.
If kane comes in i may reconsider. In all honesty I don't trust grealish to score a shed load in his first season there

Adcuth

Bruno vs saints, salah vs Burnley. Would anyone consider the TC on either? Can see both having a chance at hauling in those games

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Only started watching now - does Grealish look like a 100 mil player for them?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Bruno vs saints, salah vs Burnley. Would anyone consider the TC on either? Can see both having a chance at hauling in those games
Tough call between the two.
Burnley won at Anfield last year I think, but a lot of teams did in that spell.

Southampton will surely be weak, and have just sold their bets defender too.

Wouldn't ever set out to triple captain in a single week by plan. Yes you can get a higher score, but chances are you'll get higher from the right double game.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Making the most of it! Certainly not gonna stay there
You never know.
I've often found that once you're near the top you can maintain it and absorb a lot of average weeks. Maybe not this early though :)

Adcuth

Tough call between the two.
Burnley won at Anfield last year I think, but a lot of teams did in that spell.

Southampton will surely be weak, and have just sold their bets defender too.

Wouldn't ever set out to triple captain in a single week by plan. Yes you can get a higher score, but chances are you'll get higher from the right double game.
See this is my concern. I've never had a player in a DGW that I've TC'd olay both games :lol:. Thinking just use it early in a decent game and have done with it.

FYI they were normally city players

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'll probably ditch Barnes after Lei play Norwich for one of these 6m guys.
I want to see more from this Dennis fella at Watford. See if he's this year's high value cheap forward, despite all the Toney hype, or whether it's a flash in the pan.

As at 5m, that allows a lot of top ups elsewhere.

Could even do Toney to Dennis, and Gilmour to a 6m man, giving a good 8 forward players.
But if not, it gives 1.5m to top up either Raph, Greenwood, or a defender. Massive flexibility that would offer.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
See this is my concern. I've never had a player in a DGW that I've TC'd olay both games :lol:. Thinking just use it early in a decent game and have done with it.

FYI they were normally city players
I've managed to get 1 pointers (well, 3!) from both a single gamer and a DGW!
But last year was a good haul from a double game week, even though the player did moderately in both games.
You put a lot of pressure on it from a single.

I can't remember for sure, but it might have been that Bruno "triple" week, although he only played a few mins in the third game!

Moby

Dick
I want to see more from this Dennis fella at Watford. See if he's this year's high value cheap forward, despite all the Toney hype, or whether it's a flash in the pan.

Could even do Toney to Dennis, and Gilmour to a 6m man, giving a good 8 forward players.
But if not, it gives 1.5m to top up either Raph, Greenwood, or a defender. Massive flexibility that would offer.
Yeah he had a good first game but I think he got injured for now.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah he had a good first game but I think he got injured for now.
Think the second game is a tough away too, which was one to swerve anyway.
Best to give someone like Toney 2-3 games anyway.

I'm sure we've all jumped off a player. and THEN they start hauling.
6.5m isn't particularly cheap compared to some of the best cheapo strikers over the years though.

Moby

Dick
Think the second game is a tough away too, which was one to swerve anyway.
Best to give someone like Toney 2-3 games anyway.

I'm sure we've all jumped off a player. and THEN they start hauling.
6.5m isn't particularly cheap compared to some of the best cheapo strikers over the years though.
Well it's not Brewster level cheap and we know how that turned out. :lol:

Brentford looked good overall. Will be surprised if they don't have a good attacking season.

Adcuth

Dennis, Sarr, Toney and Gilmour are the ones to watch, deffo. I've got Gilmour. Watched the movement of Dennis and he looks a player. Be interesting

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Dennis, Sarr, Toney and Gilmour are the ones to watch, deffo. I've got Gilmour. Watched the movement of Dennis and he looks a player. Be interesting

Will definitely give Toney some time.
I'm planning no transfer this week, then have 2 to see what needs sorting the week after.

Ideally keeping 2 to cover the international break, that rudely comes in after a mere 3 games.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Looks like it'll be 106 for the week if Stones doesn't come on and that's despite forgetting to switch out Lukaku for week 1. Happy with that.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129

Any of you tempted by Smith Rowe?

Adcuth

Will definitely give Toney some time.
I'm planning no transfer this week, then have 2 to see what needs sorting the week after.

Ideally keeping 2 to cover the international break, that rudely comes in after a mere 3 games.
Yeah, might be best to wait for 3 and see if everyone comes back from the break fully fit. That can be a fecker

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Tottenham's lineup looked so crap, it was inevitable they'd pull something out the bag :drool: