Fantasy Premier League 21/22

RedDevil@84

Every striker in this game is absolutely fecking useless. I'd near have 3 in around the Josh King, Toney, Armstrong price range, play the one with the best fixture and spend all my cash elsewhere
The only guaranteed points currently is TAA, Robertson, Salah, Jota, James and maybe Cancelo.
Rest all are hit and miss.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Stockholm säger hallå ;)
And hello right back at you Richter :) You have a great city... beautiful, amazingly clean!, lots to do and nice people.

Did Moderna Museet today, lots of walking, a can of Julmust and a nice Mexican meal (La Neta). I'm doing the City Hall tour tomorrow, Gamla Stan, Christmas market (and some Grogg) more wandering and eat at Indian Street Food.

Any tips, greatly appreciated. Two days left. (Edit. Also abba museum... obvs.)

Cold but manageable, but to the BBC weather team who said it would be -6 today... not even close?! Minus a lot!

Last edited:

Schneiderman

Dennis now 50% to play next fixture on FPL :confused:
I believe that's just left over from last week rather than anything from tonight, so should be fine.

Weird night. Anybody mad enough not to captain Salah will be really suffering. Anybody watch West Ham? I don't know what to do about Antonio.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
I believe that's just left over from last week rather than anything from tonight, so should be fine.

Weird night. Anybody mad enough not to captain Salah will be really suffering. Anybody watch West Ham? I don't know what to do about Antonio.
Watched a bit of it. Unlucky not to return. Assisted Fornals for a strike off the crossbar and Rice who forced an excellent save from Sanchez. Think he had a goal disallowed that I missed. He also had a good header in the second half that forced another good save.

Thought he looked a bit sluggish though and I'm losing patience drastically.

Swiss_Red89

Is Dennis likely to go up tonight? Could exactly bring him in for my bench fodder striker....

Schneiderman

Watched a bit of it. Unlucky not to return. Assisted Fornals for a strike off the crossbar and Rice who forced an excellent save from Sanchez. Think he had a goal disallowed that I missed. He also had a good header in the second half that forced another good save.

Thought he looked a bit sluggish though and I'm losing patience drastically.
Cheers. Sounds like same old Antonio then!

The returns must be coming. Think I'll keep holding for now with the fixtures and no obvious replacement. Patience is indeed waning though.

RedDevil@84

Cheers. Sounds like same old Antonio then!

The returns must be coming. Think I'll keep holding for now with the fixtures and no obvious replacement. Patience is indeed waning though.
Don't think Antonio has ever been a consistent return guy. The returns are always sporadic. Sometimes more sporadic than other times.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
46 from 8. Four bites of the cherry tomorrow to rescue a green arrow: Kane, Reguilón, Toney and Ramsdale. Problem is I want us to smash Ramsdale and am unlikely to get Reguilón and Toney points. Kane haul or bust really.

Schneiderman

Don't think Antonio has ever been a consistent return guy. The returns are always sporadic. Sometimes more sporadic than other times.
Yeah you're right. Just wish I dumped him before the fixture run when we all wildcarded, but didn't because of the "value".

Held so long now that I feel like his next little run of form will be round the corner. Couple other issues to sort then he can go and I'll upgrade my 5th mid.

Dan_F

Yeah you're right. Just wish I dumped him before the fixture run when we all wildcarded, but didn't because of the "value".

Held so long now that I feel like his next little run of form will be round the corner. Couple other issues to sort then he can go and I'll upgrade my 5th mid.
He’s got decent fixtures coming up. I think if you have him at this stage then it’s worth keeping him. There’s only so much money you can pump into midfield with the likes of KDB, Fernandes crap too.

paulscholes18

Might go ASM to Watkins as Villa's run of 15 games aren't too bad, just Liverpool & Chelsea the tricky games

Teja

Oo my moronic -4 to get Alonso in hasn't cost me! Went from 56k -> 31k.

Somehow my good decisions keep getting very well rewarded this season and my bad decisions not punished. I suppose it'll change at some point.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Might go ASM to Watkins as Villa's run of 15 games aren't too bad, just Liverpool & Chelsea the tricky games
I was thinking about bringing in Watkins for Jimenez. Do we know when Ings could return?

RedDevil@84

Fornals or Bowen or rotation threat Gundogan for next few games?

This is for draft. So price not an issue.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
I do like Villa options under Gerrard. Watkins looked a bit expensive a 7.4 but got me thinking.

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
And hello right back at you Richter :) You have a great city... beautiful, amazingly clean!, lots to do and nice people.

Did Moderna Museet today, lots of walking, a can of Julmust and a nice Mexican meal (La Neta). I'm doing the City Hall tour tomorrow, Gamla Stan, Christmas market (and some Grogg) more wandering and eat at Indian Street Food.

Any tips, greatly appreciated. Two days left. (Edit. Also abba museum... obvs.)

Cold but manageable, but to the BBC weather team who said it would be -6 today... not even close?! Minus a lot!
Glad you enjoy it sorry I'm not a good guide haha yeah the weather is much colder than it says is the wind and closeness to water!

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Fornals or Bowen in for Raphinha? Was considering Bernardo as well but I already have Foden.

Skåre Willoch

Maddison is putting up great numbers, and looks nailed on atm. They have a tricky schedule coming up, but he is in contention for my team right now.

I'm taking Raphinha out, and bringing in one of the following:
Gundogan
Maddison
Bowen

Thoughts? I already have Antonio from WH, but I have no Leicster or City assets at all.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Bernardo looks on it but feel like we're chasing his pts now

Dan_F

Bernardo looks on it but feel like we're chasing his pts now
You could argue the same for Maddison, whereas City have really good fixtures coming up. Personally, I only like Bowen if you don’t have Antonio. West Ham aren’t justifying a double up at the moment.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
You could argue the same for Maddison, whereas City have really good fixtures coming up. Personally, I only like Bowen if you don’t have Antonio. West Ham aren’t justifying a double up at the moment.
Yeah, I have some buyer’s remorse on adding Bowen to Antonio, but couldn’t afford a City mid. He still seems a better buy than Gallagher who did receive his 4th yellow this week.

Moby

Dick
Yeah, I have some buyer’s remorse on adding Bowen to Antonio, but couldn’t afford a City mid. He still seems a better buy than Gallagher who did receive his 4th yellow this week.
Gallagher over ESR could end up as a really shit move. Arsenal have a very good fixture run coming up.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
56 with ESR and Ronaldo to come.

Think I might roll this week despite wanting Jimenez out. Josh King has ridiculous stats but plays Man City so that can wait a week.

Could possibly be worth bringing in Kane for Ronaldo for that Norwich fixture especially if Ralf doesn't fancy him. I could also downgrade Sa now to free up some funds.

If I roll I'm playing...

Sa
James TAA Cancelo
ESR Salah Jota Gallagher
Jimenez ASM Ronaldo

Subs: Steer, Duffy, Allan, Williams