Fantasy Premier League 21/22

RedDevil@84

You'd have to say Maddison for form and fixtures but he's always trolled me when I've had him. I like the look of Bowen in a week or two.
Yes. Bowen and Fornals seem to be in exact similar form.

2 goals 6 asssists for Bowen
4 goals 3 assists for Fornals

Both on 60 pts

Paul_Scholes18

Time to sell Antonio? Thinking about Watkins.

I should probably have sold him a long time ago.

Or keep Antonio over christmas and rather sell Reece James if he is out?

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Didn’t appreciate James potentially missing multiple matches. Probably would have just sold him for Alonso in that case.

Schneiderman

Taking them comments as he will be back for the game after, so I'll hold. West Ham away isn't a big miss anyway.

Certainly won't be touching the United defence :lol:

RedDevil@84

New manager and best fixtures out of all sides. Shaw at least before this season a quality attacking option.

I rather do Alonso to Shaw, but he is not injured.
Don't think Rangnick is coming with a magic wand mate. Shaw was crap this season. Even if fit, status quo is expected for a few games at least.

Paul_Scholes18

Don't think Rangnick is coming with a magic wand mate. Shaw was crap this season. Even if fit, status quo is expected for a few games at least.
We have seen the other new managers having a quick impact. Gerrard, Smith, Ranieri. Tuchel last season.

We also looked solid against Chelsea.

Now De Gea is probably the best defensive pick though.

Schneiderman

New manager and best fixtures out of all sides. Shaw at least before this season a quality attacking option.

We thought that at the start of the season too with the good fixtures. Even when we were winning we'd concede one against the shit teams. Can't remember any attacking returns either.

RedDevil@84

We have seen the other new managers having a quick impact. Gerrard, Smith, Ranieri. Tuchel last season.

We also looked solid against Chelsea.

Now De Gea is probably the best defensive pick though.
If you have made up your mind regarding De Gea and Shaw, go ahead and do it :D

Dan_F

Nah not really in FF. His attacking was better than his returns suggested last year, but a lot of his good work was in the build up. I had him in my team at the beginning of this year as I felt we’d improve with Varane and he’d increase his overall attacking output.

Teja

I'm going for a GK (Sa -> DDG).

I got burned so many times over the past few years by having United players in the side but I'm hoping this is the one that pays off.

Paul_Scholes18

I'm going for a GK (Sa -> DDG).

I got burned so many times over the past few years by having United players in the side but I'm hoping this is the one that pays off.
I think I go for De Gea in draft. Maguire is free too, but had him for the red card and it hurts. Benched Dennis as well going all in for United win.

Also I think De gea plus Lamptey beats Sanchez plus Maguire/Shaw.

Paul_Scholes18

I think I am going to wait until next GW to WC(16), and have a complete turnover in my team.
Good luck. I think currently I would wildcard into this.
De Gea Foster
TAA cancelo James Lamptey Johnson
Smith Rowe/Saka Salah Jota Sancho/Foden cheap
Dennis/King Watkins ?

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
Just having an Indian (Indian Street Food) then find somewhere for the match. Anywhere you'd recommend as good for football? (else I'm going to the Irish bar near the hotel)
I like Pitchers on Mariatorget 1a or try Tudor Arms a British pub on Grevgatan 31.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Son robbed of an assist there

Edit - Given but might be retracted

Edit edit - My sources say it should count, Son boys rejoice

Edit edit edit - Calamity! They've taken it away

Last edited:

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Kane has to be the most pathetic player on earth. He should retire and start playing amateur football with the likes of San Marino, that's his level.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
That's the only thing that's gone my way this week.

Dan_F

Of course Kane is on the half way line while Son is scoring. Regulion is killing me in my mini league recently too. If Spurs can start to keep clean sheets, he’ll be a must have.