Fantasy Premier League 21/22

saivet

Also looked at my cup opponent who has 12 points. Clearly not looked at his team in a while.

He's got Pogba captain, Lloris as vice captain. Unfortunately for him he also has Jimenez

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Jota 1pter and no show from ESR was a killer today. Means I get minus 2 Jiminez off my bench as well to compound matters.

Dropped from 11k to 18k. I need Bowen and Gallagher returns to make it an average week.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Looks like I am through in the cup: 31 point lead, both have Antonio to come, I have Bowen, they have Tarkowski.

Zen

Bit of an odd one...

How can I be 380k in the Gameweek 1 rankings..... but 260k in the Overall Rankings? Defuq :lol:

Pickle85

Well he just got a 9 pointer tonight, in a display we weren't particularly attacking in.
Could easily have had a couple more goals even tonight too.
Yup, despite the overall performance he still could have had a few today.

Leonzo1

69 with Antonio and Gallagher still to play. Going Ronny over Salah earned me a whopping 1 extra point. Getting Ramsdale on my GW5 wildcard is the best decision I made this season. A points machine, even when Arsenal concede a few he always gets save points. He is averaging 5.35 points per game since I got him which is fantastic for a 4.5 keeper.

Zen

The leagues update at different times.
But I was behind my position on Gameweek 1 last week too.... surely I'd be higher on Gameweek 1 than Overall given people join throughout the season. Not that it's overly relevant.

IrishRedDevil

69 with Antonio and Gallagher still to play. Going Ronny over Salah earned me a whopping 1 extra point. Getting Ramsdale on my GW5 wildcard is the best decision I made this season. A points machine, even when Arsenal concede a few he always gets save points. He is averaging 5.35 points per game since I got him which is fantastic for a 4.5 keeper.
I was very late to the Ramsdale party, stuck with Sanchez for too long. Thankfully Wildcarded and got him in for these 11 points.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
55 points with Gallagher, Bowen and ASM to play. Not awful but not great either. Getting De Gea in for Foster was a great move and that’s about it for the week.

Codie

Need some advice please ladies and gents,

Watkins and Bowen or
Pukki and Foden?

I’m leaning towards the first option but Foden could become essential. I won’t have anything ITB after both moves which is also risky.

The rest of my team looks like:

DDG
TAA - James - Cancelo
Salah - Bernardo - Jota - Foden/Bowen
Ronaldo - Dennis - Pukki/Watkins
(ESR, Livra, Dalot)

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I wanted Dalot but having double United defense worries me (I got De Gea). Is Cash going to be a good option given their favorable calendar for the next 10-12?

Dan_F

56 with Antonio and Gallagher to play, I’m okay with that given I’m not using a keeper this week, but it’s more red arrows.

Gallagher is hanging on by a thread if he doesn’t return this week, I completely missed the boat with that one. Bowen is the obvious replacement, but double West Ham scares me a bit.

JuriM

The tinkering is season is on full effect atm with the mid week games on and many teams struggling with unavailable players.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
On 62 with Gallagher and Antonio to go. Cup opponent has 32 with Gallagher, Mitchell, Zaha, ASM, Vardy & Bowen... Fear I might be going out!

Skåre Willoch

62 (-4) with Bowen, Gallagher and Antonio left. Might dodge a red arrow. Solid foundation for the coming weeks.

Jota -> Bernardo/Gundo with me FT?

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Antonio is really pissing me off now.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
It wasn't even half time when the post was made so I assumed he'd done something in the game itself. At least give him until full time @2mufc0!
Unfortunately can see how this story ends, so used to it now.

Dan_F

West Ham are such a joke. My mate has Lowton coming last off the bench for a 8 pointer so far. Meanwhile Antonio…