Fantasy Premier League 21/22

saivet

Potential covid outbreak in the United squad. Given the recent outbreaks, makes it even more important not to captain and vice captain players in the same fixture.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Through in the cup but another red arrow this week. Likely dropping out of the top 50k. Mbeumo and Dalot benched, whilst Antonio, King, Bowen and Jota all blanked. Now the United news… would be without Cancelo, Ronaldo and Dalot.

Not the most solid source but would be a weird thing to get wrong.

Edit:

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
The whole United squad from yesterday is fine seemingly so I'm not going to panic. However I'm an idiot for bringing Ronaldo and Dalot in before price rises so early before the next gameweek. Lesson needs to be to leave transfers as late as possible

Zen

What do we reckon of Klopp resting one, if not both of his wingbacks for Tsimikas against the soft as hell Newcastle? Is now the time to dump Livra for him and the .5 banking? I have 2 transfers.... but I know that's a move I'm eyeing up down the line.

Moby

Dick
What do we reckon of Klopp resting one, if not both of his wingbacks for Tsimikas against the soft as hell Newcastle? Is now the time to dump Livra for him and the .5 banking? I have 2 transfers.... but I know that's a move I'm eyeing up down the line.
Do it.

Shez

Paying for the hesitation in swapping out gray for gallagher- need the former to match the points output if I want to maintain my lead in the office league

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Really hope that United game stays on!

With Cancelo's suspension, and Duffy's suspension moving to this week due to their postponement, it'd be a real bastad.

Will leave it late doors, as ideally I need to be getting rid (finally!) of Townsend, or Hwang. But with Jiminez out next game, I might keep Hwang one last week.

Fairly ropey options for Townsend out. I have 0.8m in the bank, but ideally need to leave 0.2m or 0.3m to do Hwang to one of the Watford boys.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Paying for the hesitation in swapping out gray for gallagher- need the former to match the points output if I want to maintain my lead in the office league
Nice fat 1 pointer incoming.

paulscholes18

Blaming Brendan Rodgers for my red arrow, if the prick played Vardy over Daka, he would probably have scored twice and got 3 BP given me a nice green arrow and be well back inside the top 200K.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Was laughing at a rival issing the deadline with 2 Tottenham boys.

Gallagher 2 goals off the bench.
Frig sake.

paulscholes18

When I wildcarded in GW 7 I went for Doucouré over Gallagher when both were 5.6 mil, what a shocking decision that turned out to be.

Paul_Scholes18

I would have likely benched Gallagher if I had him, but yeah my braindead move to bring in Smith Rowe have backfired.

Smith Rowe not playing and Gallagher smash it.

Zen

Is 88 a bad score this week? [Humble brag]
Go on Gallagher you beauty.
I'm on 83 I think and not overly confident it's all that good. But rolling into midweek with 2 transfers.... looks like I'm putting Gallagher and Mount in for Gray and Havertz(yep 83 with these 2 starting :lol:)

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Getting rid Sanchez for Guaita has been my top 5 worst mistake this season. Palace's defense are so useless, haven't keep clean sheet in the last 5 matches.

RedDevil@84

Good man Gallagher. Could also have done with a Guaita clean sheet. But guess you can't get too greedy

Schneiderman

Gallagher goals putting my cup opponent level with me. Looks like I still win by 1 virtue of -1 Manquillo off his bench. Thanks for being so shite Newcastle :lol:

0161_UNITED

I'm on 83 I think and not overly confident it's all that good. But rolling into midweek with 2 transfers.... looks like I'm putting Gallagher and Mount in for Gray and Havertz(yep 83 with these 2 starting :lol:)
Oh, I think I can weather a bit of a storm now, just enjoying the smell of napalm in the morning, I just torched everyone and went first in both my mini-leagues. I just need to queue up playing Ride of the Valkyries from Wagner soon. A rare tour de force in FPL, that I shall celebrate with inebriation and behaving as a total sh*tehawk. :)

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Gallagher you absolute beauty!! Finally I'll be top of my mini league (because ESR want there to bail out my rival).

Moby

Dick
80-4. Made an absolute blunder bringing Dennis in for a hit but leaving him on the bench after running out of time at deadline.

Ended up keeping Gallagher in the 11 because of that mistake and he gets 15 points. Beautiful.

0161_UNITED

One more [less than humble brag], I never really payed much attention to the cups, because I always get knocked out early. It was so sweet seeing some of the "I lost to fella who hasn't played since GW4 in the cup". I played against a Liverpool supporter who dropped a free hit on me with a team of:

Mendy
Coufal - Dias -James
Salah - BSilva - Gundogan - Raphinha - Mount
Dennis - Ronaldo

And still knocked his d*ck in the dirt.

"Who the f*ck are Man United?"

Get the F*** In.

Leonzo1

Gallagher you beauty! 86 points and a nice green arrow to 82k. 2 free transfer and I haven't got a clue how to use them.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Why is it when someone scores, it seems like the whole thread has them :lol:

Dan_F

Unbelievable how quickly Silva has risen, I can’t get him by sacrificing Raphina, even though I just did Reguilon to Dalot. I had plenty in the bank for that when I checked a week ago.

I don’t really have a clue where to go with my team. My mate keeps cutting into my lead despite having a far worse team on paper. He gets 18 points from Gabriel and Lowton, while I end up with 2 from James and Antonio.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Unbelievable how quickly Silva has risen, I can’t get him by sacrificing Raphina, even though I just did Reguilon to Dalot. I had plenty in the bank for that when I checked a week ago.

I don’t really have a clue where to go with my team. My mate keeps cutting into my lead despite having a far worse team on paper. He gets 18 points from Gabriel and Lowton, while I end up with 2 from James and Antonio.
That isn't sustainable, that'll turn.

Could do with Antonio remembering how to score though. It's been ages now.