Fantasy Premier League 21/22

clonsolar

Yeah. I'm upgrading Bernardo to Foden asap. Enjoyed the hauls but time to go.
Not an upgrade. Foden has ankle problems that are being 'managed' Bernardo will be a consistent starter. IMHO of course.

clonsolar

Save your Transfer until last minute for COVID reasons and always try and keep two FT's each week if you can. Do this by having a good squad.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah. I'm upgrading Bernardo to Foden asap. Enjoyed the hauls but time to go.
I meant the 2nd part to be honest! About how his mate's worse team on paper is outscoring him, with stuff like Gabriel and Lowton being 18 and James and Antonio next to nothing!

Moby

Dick
Yeah I wouldn't be in a hurry to take Bilva out, especially not for "yellow flag" Foden.
He came on as a sub, expecting him to start midweek and he's easily their most dangerous mid (along with Sterling now) when he's on the pitch. Always involved in almost every big chance and plays closest to goal. His fitness has been a worry so just waiting once he's fit, he's a lock for me.

I love Bernardo, had him before others hopped on but he is definitely overperforming. And when KDB was on the pitch, he went further deep into midfield with KDB being doing the creative work he was doing earlier.

All in all no hurry but gotta keep an eye on it.

Zen

I feel like Foden would be their most potent threat if he settled on him consistently... totally tempted to put him in, but while Silva is cheaper and thriving, it's hard to take that plunge.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
What do we think about Odegaard?

Townsend does need to go, but am reluctant to boot my whole 0.8m on a straight move to Gallagher.

Odegaard is a mere 0.1m more at 5.4m, and has scored 3 in 3 now, and is a cheaper way in than 6m ESR.

That'd leave a tidy 0.7m in the bank, for the following week to move Hwang to Dennis or King, and a little extra to tidy something else up if needs be.

Moby

Dick
I feel like Foden would be their most potent threat if he settled on him consistently... totally tempted to put him in, but while Silva is cheaper and thriving, it's hard to take that plunge.
Same. Not making any transfer this week when they are playing Leeds who are off a confident showing vs Chelsea. Team is set for now.

Ramsdale
TAA James Alonso
Salah Jota Bernardo Gallagher
Ronaldo Antonio Dennis

Foster, Livramento, Brownhill, Cancelo (suspended).

Lebowski

Ending this week with 98 points thanks to Gallagher's haul. Delighted with that given I was expecting a poor week as I was holding 2 Spurs players when their game was called off.

All my points were spread around too, only blank I had was Chris Wood. I love these sort of gameweeks- a big score feels more 'earned' than when your captain gets massive haul.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Odegaard is on the potential risers list tonight, but as per @Cutch and @clonsolar it'd be mad to make a transfer now with a bit of a doubt over the United v Norwich game.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"

Townsend does need to go, but am reluctant to boot my whole 0.8m on a straight move to Gallagher.

Odegaard is a mere 0.1m more at 5.4m, and has scored 3 in 3 now, and is a cheaper way in than 6m ESR.

That'd leave a tidy 0.7m in the bank, for the following week to move Hwang to Dennis or King, and a little extra to tidy something else up if needs be.
Over Townsend? Any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Moby

Dick
Not an upgrade. Foden has ankle problems that are being 'managed' Bernardo will be a consistent starter. IMHO of course.
Yeah, the biggest reason I got Bernardo was that he was nailed for 90 minutes, and despite his xGI, he is always inside the box and hence has scored those near post goals so far, he's no doubt a good asset. When I meant as soon as possible I meant once we are sure Foden is past this injury and starting every game. But yeah totally agree that his injury is an erratic one and Pep has said so himself. So better to be cautious for sure.

I wanted to have them both initially, went for Bernardo first because he was nailed and that worked out great so far, and will still try to fit in both if Bernardo keeps ticking along. Having a nailed 90 min city attacking mid is gold.

Ending this week with 98 points thanks to Gallagher's haul. Delighted with that given I was expecting a poor week as I was holding 2 Spurs players when their game was called off.

All my points were spread around too, only blank I had was Chris Wood. I love these sort of gameweeks- a big score feels more 'earned' than when your captain gets massive haul.
Well done.

I was on 84 before last player and looking good to make up points on a lot of the top 100 in the Caf league… Gallagher annoying as took a few 60-70 scores to 80+. But like you, good score and spread around so definitely not moaning (too much)

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Odegaard is on the potential risers list tonight, but as per @Cutch and @clonsolar it'd be mad to make a transfer now with a bit of a doubt over the United v Norwich game.
Yep. It's do as I say not as I do though. I could learn the hard way this week as I've made rushed transfers to get Dalot and Ronaldo in. Almost deserve to get punished for it. This next few months could be carnage

Moby

Dick

Odegaard was one of my replacements lined up for Gallagher up until 2 hours ago. :lol:

Just keep Everton fixtures in mind, they have a great run coming up after the Chelsea game, and that run looks better than Arsenal's. Some more players will come back for them like Digne and possibly DCL so they could be in demand again. Last two games they started poorly but had good second halves with Doucoure, Richarlison, Gray etc looking good.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

Two Norwegians in your team are two too many.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
I got ravaged this week. Swapped in Jota early to replace Son. Then Jota went down. Also had foster, Sanchez, Smith Rowe and Reguilon in the squad so ended up playing with 9 plus 45 mins from Jota for a whole point. Only viable sub was Manquillo who scored a minus 1. Still scored 71 thanks to good hauls from Rudiger, TAA, Cancelo, Salah (c), and Dennis.

Going to wait until the last minute this week to do any transfer.

Paul_Scholes18

I want to get Bernardo still, but he has gone up so much.

He will probably haul this time and go up even more.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Gallagher made it a decent week with 74 points. Nice.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
World #6 has 96 with Gallagher on his bench!

Closer to home that -4 I did for Reguillon to Dalot to strengthen by bench looks like the worst move I have done for a long time. Maybe it will age well, but just burnt points. Hoping Leicester and Pool nuke the Spurs clean sheets.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
One change, no money, thoughts?

Im thinking Mbeumo out for Odegaard or …. Henderson :(

I would get rid of Antonio, he doesn't even look like scoring, poor movement and rarely at the end of crosses etc. He seems to just want the ball to feet from deeper positions (could someone check his xg stats?) . If you want a West ham player for their run after Arsenal I would take Bowen.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
One is ok thought right?
Not sure. King is a decent option (plus on pens with Sarr injured) but we kind of know his ceiling from past seasons. Dennis just seems like the more exciting option.

Ødegaard I wouldn't touch. He was recently benched for four games and is always one poor game away from being dropped. Goals will dry up sooner rather than later. I’d rather pay the extra for ESR or even Saka. He could possibly work if you’re regularly playing 4 at the back and he’s your 6th attacker (1st sub most of the time) but wouldn’t have him if you’re relying on him as a starter every week.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I wanted to transfer Vardy to either Ronaldo with a hit, or Watkins without. Looks like I'll have to wait on covid news and take the price hit though as no other strikers tickle my fancy. Holding and then having 2 transfers might not be the worst idea if covid continues to spread through the league.

MUFCAFC

Supports
Charlton, United
75 points— makes up for the last game week which was disgustingly bad. Playing my free hit now, Bernardo coming in for Cancelo for the week is the only real change at the moment. So it’s:

Mendy
Trent, James, Livra
Jota, Gallagher, Salah, Bernardo, ESR
Ronaldo, Dennis

Subs of note: King & Rico Henry

Optimistic about the upcoming week looking at the fixtures!

I would get rid of Antonio, he doesn't even look like scoring, poor movement and rarely at the end of crosses etc. He seems to just want the ball to feet from deeper positions (could someone check his xg stats?) . If you want a West ham player for their run after Arsenal I would take Bowen.
Yeah he’s not doing much but there’s no one at the forward price though (no spare cash).. forwards are crap this season. He does have a decent run coming up and hopefully finds some form

Schneiderman

Yeah he’s not doing much but there’s no one at the forward price though (no spare cash).. forwards are crap this season. He does have a decent run coming up and hopefully finds some form
Just sell him and buy a sixth midfielder instead. I know that's not allowed but you said you've been speaking to Masi right? Maybe get a second Salah.

I was gonna say, “wasn’t great but I’m sure I watched that”.

Didnt know about our Covid issues. That’ll teach us for going to a county where everyone is related so spreads it quickly
Less of this :( There was legitimately covid in the Norwich camp though, so I don't trust the rumours that it's none of those who played.