Fantasy Premier League 21/22

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Can't believe anyone would consider United players after that. :lol:

Also Newcastle already making noises about Covid and injuries. Be surprised if that game with Everton goes ahead the state they're in as well.

Zen

Sancho wasn't that bad, he's certainly nippy and got creation in him, which is substantially better than Rashfords odd potshots and whatever Greenwoods been doing since well, week 3?

Also feel Ralf will lean on Sancho's experience in Germany and feel he will get the most time. But is that worth £8.x.... yeah no. But if you truly wanted a United midfielder(at no cost), I'd arguably say him after Bruno of course.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Agree, no United players should be in consideration except DDG to replace Ramsdale. Or may be Dalot for 4.5 DEF option. FPL is about form as well not only fixtures. Man United attacks are right now off form under Rangnick.

Dan_F

Where are all the strikers, I can’t even find anyone to replace Watkins, let alone Ronaldo.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Can't believe anyone would consider United players after that. :lol:

Also Newcastle already making noises about Covid and injuries. Be surprised if that game with Everton goes ahead the state they're in as well.
Exactly. We struggle to keep clean sheets, create very few clear cut chances and Ronaldo hogs most of the shots and is 12.5m.

Other than De Gea or Dalot for their value I'm not going near any of them with a barge pole until there's a major improvement. Anyone considering the like of Rashford needs to give their head a wobble.

Paul_Scholes18

I do not want De Gea ideally after the horror show tonight, but there is no obvious guy to get instead.

Sanchez play Chelsea for example. Guaita we do not know if he plays. Pickford is not ideal either.
Bachman too risky if Foster gets his place back.

Could go Lloris, but it is a lot of money having him and Ramsdale. Rather get Reguilon I think.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Where are all the strikers, I can’t even find anyone to replace Watkins, let alone Ronaldo.
I'm going cheap. Bjora, ASM & Watkins are my strikers at the moment, investing in midfield. Do you NEED to replace Watkins ?

DannyDash

Anyone considering Cavani in the short term, surely will start next game, could haul against Burnley

Dan_F

I'm going cheap. Bjora, ASM & Watkins are my strikers at the moment, investing in midfield. Do you NEED to replace Watkins ?
No. Currently I’ve got 11 players, but one is Livra and I have a feeling Ronaldo may be benched.

I might move on ESR instead as I’ve got a bit of cash in the bank. Just need to figure out who to target with the doubles etc.

Paul_Scholes18

No. Currently I’ve got 11 players, but one is Livra and I have a feeling Ronaldo may be benched.

I might move on ESR instead as I’ve got a bit of cash in the bank. Just need to figure out who to target with the doubles etc.
I think Moura might be good. Spurs got 3 extra games so I like having Spurs players.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
If anyone on the CAF actually puts a United player in his FPL team he needs a slap on the face.

And a thread ban.
Agree except possibly De Gea. Rangnick's focus is on clean sheets, he's made the 2nd most saves in the league this season, decent-ish price and people may need a Ramsdale replacement.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Normally I plan quite far in advance but this covid shit has left me up shit creek and I have no idea what the feck I'm doing.

I don't have Salah or Son... I can get Son with a -8 but feels wrong doing so as I have a full 11.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
No goalkeeper, ESR blanking with bad fixtures, ASM probably missing which means I'll have to play Brandon Williams.

I'll worry about this tomorrow.

Paul_Scholes18

Normally I plan quite far in advance but this covid shit has left me up shit creek and I have no idea what the feck I'm doing.

I don't have Salah or Son... I can get Son with a -8 but feels wrong doing so as I have a full 11.
Yeah I am not sure either. Bernardo Silva is the annoying thing. I feel as if City can score a lot so if he is involved he can haul.
Still he is far from the most optimal City pick, but since they rotate and all produce there is noone obvious to pick like Salah from Liverpool.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Yeah I am not sure either. Bernardo Silva is the annoying thing. I feel as if City can score a lot so if he is involved he can haul.
Still he is far from the most optimal City pick, but since they rotate and all produce there is noone obvious to pick like Salah from Liverpool.
My transfers this past GW have screwed me. I feel like getting rid on Ronaldo so I can get Son in with a -4.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
No goalkeeper, ESR blanking with bad fixtures, ASM probably missing which means I'll have to play Brandon Williams.

I'll worry about this tomorrow.
I can't go to bed with this hanging over me :lol:
ESR > Moura. Before Moura rises tonight.

Team for GW20

Ramsdale (blank)
James(bha) Cancelo(bre) TAA(lei) Livra(tot)
Son(sou) BSilva(bre) Salah(lei) Jota(lei) Moura(sou)
Broja(tot)

It'll do

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
I have 10 outfield players and no GK. I wonder is it overthinking to do anything other than bring a new keeper in. Doubts over whether a couple of the outfield players will be rotated and having the right City players can be far more advantageous than the normal keeper points

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I can field 10 players.

Is it better to:

A) Roll transfer
B) Swap Ramsdale for DDG and have 11 starters
C) Take -4 to do: Ronaldo and Raphinha to King, Son (I'll stop be starting with 10)

Gazautd18

Just seen Bruno and Wilson out for the next game.
I ain't using my FH
-12 it is then.
Past caring now.
feck this game

Svartzonker

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2022/23
If anyone on the CAF actually puts a United player in his FPL team he needs a slap on the face.

And a thread ban.
I'm thinking about Luke Shaw against Burnley as I need to field a full team. Don't have any United players at the moment.

Svartzonker

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2022/23
I can field 10 players.

Is it better to:

A) Roll transfer
B) Swap Ramsdale for DDG and have 11 starters
C) Take -4 to do: Ronaldo and Raphinha to King, Son (I'll stop be starting with 10)
De Gea is the route for you imo. Arsenal's fixtures are getting bad + no game this gw.

Gawge

I still have my two FH's but determined on saving them for DGWs, don't think there is much to attack this GW.

I have Ramsdale and Foster (and Watkins, White and ESR). I have 2FTs.

I could just do Ramsdale to Guaita/Sanchez, but I would like to keep him for the season I think. In order to do Foster>Guaita/Sanchez I would need to downgrade someone, but unfortunately ESR/White aren't really downgradable. I do need to think about getting James/Alonso out though. Do I go a week early and do James>Regulion to upgrade Foster? Do I just do a couple of sideways moves on my Arsenal players?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Right lads, worst ever score this week with the server issue, but we'll move on.

2transfers to sort the below

Ramsdale Foster
TAA James Cancelo Rudiger Dalot
SALAH C Jota Bilva Rapha Brownhill
Watkins Antonio Dennis

Rapha has to go. Maddison for pure form?

With this week having high rotation risk considering going with no keeper to also sort Watkins out.

Thoughts.

Salah to go next week ahead of his Chelsea and blanks.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Foster to DDG is my move this week. In Covid times I think having two playing keepers is needed. Ramsdale I have value in and don't want to sell. Foster is injured.

DDG is in super hero mode at the moment and racking up save PTS, bonus points and getting the odd clean sheet.

carty

Supports
liverpool
I would get your transfers done a bit earlier today incase someone decides to pull the plug out again.
I am bring in De gea for Martinez and Antonio for Lacazette to give me a full 11.
Captain will be trent.

minoo-utd

I used free hit
DDG
Rudiger-Cancelo-Reguilon
Gray-Gallagher-Mane-Salah-Son
Antonio-Dennis

Sub
Broja-Tismikas-Amartey

Any tips?