Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Fabian Keller

I got brutally punished for no Jesus last week (saka + martenelli in the midfield, Kane and Haaland up top). Made adjustments though. Like everyone, I absolutely hate Luca Digne and the dick has gone down by a point.

Replacement options are cucurella/perisic/ Go down to neco williams. I still don't fancy the Brentford boys. Cucu is flavour of the week but he's not doing it for me.

The little boy inside me is saying Perisic

Fabian Keller

I said this last year for the same fixture and it didn't turn out so well, but think we'll get something from the Pool game. Just a hunch but whatever. We are so due vs them

ooeat0meoo

Member of the Muppet Empire
My Happy Place - So Don't Be fecking With Me!
Having Salah, Diaz, and TAA
I'm growing more concerned that they'll draw blanks if the protest causes a postponement

So, I dumped TAA for Dier
Triple Captained Salah with Jesus as Vice Captain.

Keeping Salah and DIaz

Watched the FPL Mate YouTube stream this week, and his Top 100 segment shows that none of them are bringing in Liverpool players. This indicates to me that I'm not the only person worried that the match could get cancelled.

Last edited:

SteveTheRed

Should I transfer Trippier to Cucarella?

Trippier has rough fixtures but my team is strong enough to bench him...just don't want to get price dropped.

Plan is to rotate him and Neto over next 3 weeks - providing Neto returns something soon...

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Chelski news.

(also, Kante out for weeks).

Sounds good for Cucu then, especially if they fail to get Fofana. Think I might well double up with him and James. Both capable of hauling on their day and Chelsea's attack doesn't look worth it.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Sounds good for Cucu then, especially if they fail to get Fofana. Think I might well double up with him and James. Both capable of hauling on their day and Chelsea's attack doesn't look worth it.
Fofana is not in the squad for this weekend. He wants the move. More likely than not he will get it before the window closes. Maybe Leicester are trying to sign a replacement first.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Should I transfer Trippier to Cucarella?

Trippier has rough fixtures but my team is strong enough to bench him...just don't want to get price dropped.

Plan is to rotate him and Neto over next 3 weeks - providing Neto returns something soon...
Trippier won't drop in price soon. He is nailed on. They are two hard fixtures and then they are fine. If you can bench him bench him. We still don't know regarding Cucu and Chilwell. It might be the Tuchel roulette.

Moby

Dick
Watched the FPL Mate YouTube stream this week, and his Top 100 segment shows that none of them are bringing in Liverpool players. This indicates to me that I'm the only person worried that the match could get cancelled.
I follow that guy and he's good but just be wary those trends depend on the teams those people have so if most already have three Liverpool they won't be bringing more in. And a lot started with Trent Mo and Diaz.

Otherwise a lot have moved from Robbo to Diaz. No one serious started without Trent or Mo so they won't be brought it. Trent is getting sold as casuals are jumping off thats it.

The match getting cancelled would be good for me as I have two Liverpool and not three. Again thanks to the hot headed thundercnut. Really can't stress enough on how much that red card hurts. That moron still has the highest xG in the league despite having played 97 minutes. What a fecking loss.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Fofana is not in the squad for this weekend. He wants the move. More likely than not he will get it before the window closes. Maybe Leicester are trying to sign a replacement first.
Actually never mind that, just seen both Kante and Kovacic are out which is certainly not good for a Chelsea defensive double up. Might have to branch out and get Zinchenko instead.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Would you all start Patterson or da Silva? Darwin has give me no choice…

Patterson fixture seems good and he has looked like he has a return in him.

da Silva has two goals though…

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I am quietly hoping game gets called off on Monday. I need something after an abysmal week 2

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Jesus captain, and despite losing 0.2m on Rashy giving him one last go so I have 2 transfers next week.

Need the first 11 to play as Bailly has lost his place, Andreas is yellow flagged and Archer is a 4.5m make weight.

Best of luck pals

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'm growing more concerned that they'll draw blanks if the protest causes a postponement

Keeping Salah and DIaz

Watched the FPL Mate YouTube stream this week, and his Top 100 segment shows that none of them are bringing in Liverpool players. This indicates to me that I'm the only person worried that the match could get cancelled.
You missed the key word NOT out of your last line?

No chance it gets called off.
The last one was only called off because of the covid protocols. Otherwise once they'd cleared the twats out, they could have got on with the game just a bit later.

ps you triple captained a player for a single gameweek at our place?
Having seen the carnage of a score Salah got in a double last year?!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Anyone dithering a bit on Salah armband with Casemiro coming in? Think I'm still on it but slightly doubtful.
How quickly do you think you can bring a Brazilian player in who plays in another country?!

There was never any chance he'd be flown in, sign numerous contracts, have a medical AND get foreign clearance all in half a day!

The Neville wears Prada

Considering transferring Trent soon as he is barely scoring any fantasy points. Possibly even Salah too, but will give him more weeks yet.

Also debating whether to captain Salah, Jesus or Haaland hmmm! Thoughts?

Moby

Dick
How quickly do you think you can bring a Brazilian player in who plays in another country?!

There was never any chance he'd be flown in, sign numerous contracts, have a medical AND get foreign clearance all in half a day!
No idea. Was just going by some noise on social media that it's gonna get done quickly and given we play on Monday he could be fast tracked in.

It was still a little thought and hasn't really moved me away from Mo.

Moby

Dick
Jesus captain, and despite losing 0.2m on Rashy giving him one last go so I have 2 transfers next week.

Need the first 11 to play as Bailly has lost his place, Andreas is yellow flagged and Archer is a 4.5m make weight.

Best of luck pals
Think I'm done as well. Maybe just the bench order that might change.

Ward
Trent James Walker Neco
Salah Kulu Martinelli
Jesus Haaland Toney

Iverson Patterson Neto Andreas

Good luck all.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Now deciding between Trent and Toney. Well technically Trent, Raya and Archer (scrub attacker) in a 5-3-2 or Williams, Toney and Ederson in a 4-3-3. The latter has the better bench option and the better keeper but it seems mad to go without Trent. I really want Perisic as well now everyone is moving away from him. :lol:

Ederson
Perisic James Zinchenko Cancelo
Williams
Salah Maddison Martinelli DaSilva Andreas
Haaland Jesus Toney

v

Raya
Perisic James Zinchenko Cancelo TAA
Salah Maddison Martinelli
DaSilva Andreas
Haaland Jesus Archer

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Picking captain for this week is fecking hard. It should be Salah but how do you manage to watch our game and wanting opposition to score?

Withnail

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Salah, Haaland or Jesus, who to Captain? Been all three at one time this week, currently on Jesus.
I've gone Jesus too. Bournemouth are pony, and Jesus has just shown what he can do when they get going.

Obviously it's built on sheer hope that United are jerked back into shape by the shocker of their start, mixed in with Liverpool certainly not starting well either.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
I've gone Jesus too. Bournemouth are pony, and Jesus has just shown what he can do when they get going.

Obviously it's built on sheer hope that United are jerked back into shape by the shocker of their start, mixed in with Liverpool certainly not starting well either.
You can’t reward them after their performances!

HairyBack23

Keeping Salah and DIaz

Watched the FPL Mate YouTube stream this week, and his Top 100 segment shows that none of them are bringing in Liverpool players. This indicates to me that I'm not the only person worried that the match could get cancelled.
Every single one of those Top 100 players would tell you that what you've just done is absolute madness. Nobody is bringing in Liverpool players because everyone already has 3 of them.

Also, you think the game might get postponed so you removed Trent but TC'd Salah? This doesn't make any sense and both are terrible moves regardless of whether the game gets played or not. Cancel the TC and save it for a DGW while you can.