Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
What the feck??? I transferred Ramsdale to Pope. Just checked the scores and had a nice wank about the Newcastle result... But then he's not in my fecking team??? This is bullshit :mad:

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Time to get rid of james which means chelsea might keep a few clean sheets in the coming weeks.

Withnail

Toney saving my GW so far. Lucky I held fire on Salah or I would have shipped out Toney in favour of Kane.

Bit of a shit week so far with only 8 pts from the 4 other players who've played a full game.

Zen

How I'm picking the captains that absolutely flop every week I don't know... Kanes only flop week ticked off, Haalands only flop week ticked off, thinking Haaland was nailed on to be benched so going for James this week ... utter flop.

GOAT.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
What the feck??? I transferred Ramsdale to Pope. Just checked the scores and had a nice wank about the Newcastle result... But then he's not in my fecking team??? This is bullshit :mad:
If it cheers you up, a guy in my league captained Toney last week (or week before, I forget) for a low score.
Checked today to see if he'd left captaincy on him.

Nope, transferred out to Kane.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Are you using one week's evidence to try and make this argument :lol:

TAA comfortably got more in 1 game a couple of games ago than Neco has in 6. But you knew that ;)
Yeah it's nonsense. The cream will rise to the top as they say.

That said I certainly don't want double Chelsea defence any more and with Chilwell coming in and doing that, Cucu will need to go. Reece James should be more nailed at rwb now with Fofana signed.

Think my ideal backline will be TAA, James, Cancelo, one of Trippier/Perisic, Saliba.

Salah is the one that worries me more long term. The positions he was taking up today don't scream points to me. Think Diaz offers the same for £5m less.

Moby

Dick
Are you using one week's evidence to try and make this argument :lol:

TAA comfortably got more in 1 game a couple of games ago than Neco has in 6. But you knew that ;)
Trent has always been fine and is pretty irrelevant given his ownership. But getting 4-5 defenders that cost a third of your budget hasnt been exactly perfect. Most have already moved to 3 up front.

Moby

Dick
Think my ideal backline will be TAA, James, Cancelo, one of Trippier/Perisic, Saliba.
Trent, Trippier and James are locks although I'm concerned about Reece getting cleanos. Cancelo... When you have 5,5.5 and 6m options on that defense with his low numbers is something I'm not sure about.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Trent has always been fine and is pretty irrelevant given his ownership. But getting 4-5 defenders that cost a third of your budget hasnt been exactly perfect. Most have already moved to 3 up front.
You can still have big at the back, 3 up front and Salah if you want. They totally messed up the pricing in that respect. Point is, none of the other midfielders are pulling up trees either. All you can is expect normality to be restored at some point and the players from the likes of Liverpool, City and Chelsea are long term a better bet for consistent returns.

Moby

Dick
You can still have big at the back, 3 up front and Salah if you want. They totally messed up the pricing in that respect. Point is, none of the other midfielders are pulling up trees either. All you can is expect normality to be restored at some point and the players from the likes of Liverpool, City and Chelsea are long term a better bet for consistent returns.
I can't really bring myself to go 5-2-3 which seems like a great formation right now. Just looks wrong. :lol:

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Trent, Trippier and James are locks although I'm concerned about Reece getting cleanos. Cancelo... When you have 5,5.5 and 6m options on that defense with his low numbers is something I'm not sure about.
Trouble with City is that Walker doesn't have any attacking threat and the centre backs get rotated.

Moby

Dick
All you can is expect normality to be restored at some point and the players from the likes of Liverpool, City and Chelsea are long term a better bet for consistent returns
Sure but you can also look for other opportunities till the time they are sorting their stuff out. Just how the way you wanna play.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
I can't really bring myself to go 5-2-3 which seems like a great formation right now. Just looks wrong. :lol:
I went 4-3-3 this week and benched Saliba. It's nice to have options now that Europe is kicking off and rotation starts. Perisic and Kulu today would've wrecked a few teams.

Moby

Dick
I went 4-3-3 this week and benched Saliba. It's nice to have options now that Europe is kicking off and rotation starts. Perisic and Kulu today would've wrecked a few teams.
Yeah I'm on 4-3-3 as well. Neco is a decent 5th option or Fofana/White etc.

I'm a struggling to find a third mid though. Just keeps changing.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Sure but you can also look for other opportunities till the time they are sorting their stuff out. Just how the way you wanna play.
Sure you can but you just know the moment you take out one of the big hitters is the moment you get stung...see TAA the other week and Toney this week. I didn't even check that he might drop before bringing him in because I genuinely didn't think people would take him out before Leeds at home.