Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
13m for this

I've said this a few times in last week of posts. He's more like a traditional "hug the touchline" winget than an inverted winger cutting in a lot or an old style inside forward.

Feels deliberate like Klopp has gone to two wingers because he has a traditional 9... who's a donkey. An expensive donkey.. ee aww.

Moby

Dick
I've said this a few times in last week of posts. He's more like a traditional "hug the touchline" winget than an inverted winger cutting in a lot or an old style inside forward.

Feels deliberate like Klopp has gone to two wingers because he has a traditional 9... who's a donkey. An expensive donkey.. ee aww.
Yep. He has said so as well that Salah is looking to be more of a creator and using his right foot to cross when going forward. It's gonna be lump it up to Darwin and inshallah.

Edwards6

Captained Salah but I'll take the blank for the sake of Liverpool dropping more points, just need Haaland to be benched now. Surely Pep roulette won't let me down?

theatreofdreams777

Salah played so far away from the opposition goal this week. I saw him play as a RM instead of a RW and he was even like one of the returning CBs in the Everton counter against Maupay. He's a waste of 13m in these conditions.

Last edited:

paulscholes18

Just put together a quick WC side and as usual 0.1 short. Thanks Robertson, can get the 0.1 by dropping Patterson to a 3.9 defender

Was going to go
Raya
James TAA Cancelo
Sterling Diaz Foden Martinelli
Jesus Haaland Mitrovic

Last edited:

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
TAA 100% has to go after Wolves. They will probably concede in 4 of the next 5 and he doesn’t offer enough going forward. It’s a miracle I captained him in the only game he’s done well in so far. :lol:

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
A Salah captain blank is annoying but not as annoying as owning double Liverpool defence and still only getting one point each from a clean sheet.

I hate GWs where the early kick-off goes bad for your team. End up just hoping for damage limitation from the rest of the weekend.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
A Salah captain blank is annoying but not as annoying as owning double Liverpool defence and still only getting one point each from a clean sheet.

I hate GWs where the early kick-off goes bad for your team. End up just hoping for damage limitation from the rest of the weekend.
There's a reason why people say don't captain in the early game. But Salah hasn't been in great form.
But the 2 defenders thing is pure bad luck.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Obviously bottled playing Williams over Martinelli.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
fecking twats the lot of them

i had toney for weeks serving up turd, i took him out and brought in kane and guess what toneys scoring goals for fun and kane is serving up turd.

if only i had captained ramsdale we would tear apart arsenal

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Happy with my Toney for Diaz transfer. Brought in Groß too with the left over money. Only downer so far is TAA being taken off, and likely will shift Salah out for Antony and Kane...maybe.

saivet

The draw itself was fine by me but the Toney hatrick more than makes up for Salah and TAA blanking.

saivet

Oh and now the Reece James yellow and clean sheet gone also nice to see :)

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I was just sat waiting for this while all the morons kept selling him. Was coming.
He returned the first 3 game weeks and then people sold off two blanks with some very juicy fixtures. I don't get it. Ah well, they'll buy him back now before I sell him in GW8 so shouldn't lose any money.