Fantasy Premier League 22/23

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
15 minutes of Haaland torture. Get him off the pitch pep before he destroys my FPL season. I have him but went for Kane captain.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Phew, Haaland "only" got one goal. Half of job done. Now, come on Harry. Don't let me down.

Having said that; i will not gamble again like this.

Deery

Dreary
It's weird to not notice someone who's touched the ball more than anyone else while watching the said game.
Passing about amongst Bernardo, Grealish and DeBruyne 60 yards from goal, he wasn’t really involved today and KDB got 2 assists and motm but lower than Cancelo in bonus points..

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Waste of a transfer getting him out again.
You don't necessarily need to get him back out though.
Especially not in my team structure that has 5 good defenders, 3 good mids, and now 3 good strikers.
Leaves Andreas and Bailey as playing subs. Whne before I had 4.3/4.4m Archer as a non playing striker.

Moby

Dick
Passing about amongst Bernardo, Grealish and DeBruyne 60 yards from goal, he was really involved today and KDB got 2 assists and motm but lower than Cancelo in bonus points..
I'd still have noticed him if I was watching the game.

But then I don't have my brain distracted by focussing on noticing things that don't exist...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It is what it is, but they seem to just throw the bonus points at Trent and Cancelo every week.
That's why we have them in our teams baby :drool:

It is hilarious he gets 3 bonus points when there's been 3 goals, and he's not been involved in any though.
The system is definitely skewed more to defenders these days.

Deery

Dreary
That's why we have them in our teams baby :drool:

It is hilarious he gets 3 bonus points when there's been 3 goals, and he's not been involved in any though.
The system is definitely skewed more to defenders these days.
Yeah I’m just salty..

Come on Trippier.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
What else are you gonna get at that price? :lol:
This week is fine with the blanks but if people are starting him other weeks too they're wasting a precious spot on a player who clearly isn't worth it.

Leonzo1

Not having KDB sucks this week but could have been much worse. Transferred in Zaha instead of KDB for Salah and completely forgot Palace also blanks this week. Now I have Dasilva in my XI :houllier:

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
Trippier surely getting the bonus points after this performance. Need him to get an assist as well. That freekick off the post was agonising.