Fantasy Premier League 22/23

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
I was going to wildcard post GW 12 but with that Maddison booking, I think I'll bring it forward by a week and just keep my Haaland, Martinelli and Cancelo on the bench.

Team is atrocious for next week that I gain nothing from playing with it.
In the same boat. Might do the same actually.

paulscholes18

That's a hard one because there don't seem to be many players that will make up for the -4

You'd think Liverpool would have a midfielder worth getting but I'm not seeing it. So, I'm going with Cordova-Reid. Fulham have 4 good fixtures coming up, 3 at home 1 away
If Salah plays upfront vs City could be tempted to bring in Salah for West Ham and Forest as I don’t really have an obvious Captian for next week, just weather I bring in a defender for James or Trossard for Maddison

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Perisic plays over 60 minutes when I don't have him :rolleyes:

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
He gets you a solid 140 points a season though for £7m. Is that really that bad of a return?
He doesn't get me that. I bring him in after a run of form, he does feck all only pick fights, I transfer him out after 4-5 games of nothingness, and then he continues where he left off previous until I get sucked in again. Rinse and repeat

Edit: the other thing he’ll do is haul when he's on your bench when he has a fixture like City or Liverpool away

Last edited:

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Zaha is rightly known as a FPL troll but Madison should also be in the same tier. What a prick.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
At least Kane returned. Softens the Toney haul yesterday. Only 4 points in it and Kane is decent going forward anyway.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Frig sake, was at a game today, so just saw Maddison got a 94th min booking ruling him out of next week!
You can't make this up :lol:

Leonzo1

Kane Mitro Andreas Dier and Perisic all returning is killing me today. Need a big performance from Arsenal tomorrow to catch up.

Duafc

Village Lemon
Maddison has really fecked me for next week.

Halaand Cancelo and Martinellli in the bench, already playing Andreas and Nico Williams, who I was considering upgrading with the 1 transfer.

The other midfield options are pretty dire for this week... Maybe rashford or Antony? Already have Zaha & Trossard.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Maddison to Salah most likely my transfer in this week. Zaha to Foden after City's blank pretty much a certainty barring injury also.

KDB is going to punish me this weekend. I can already feel it.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Frig sake, was at a game today, so just saw Maddison got a 94th min booking ruling him out of next week!
How the feck has he become one of the first players in the league banned for accumulating 5 yellows. He doesn't strike me as someone that puts in many tackles, and I didn't think he was much of a dissenter either

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
How the feck has he become one of the first players in the league banned for accumulating 5 yellows. He doesn't strike me as someone that puts in many tackles, and I didn't think he was much of a dissenter either
Just an utterly bizarre and typical fantasy footy scenario isn't it.

Pereira gets another attacking credit on my bench again. Next week when he'll actually figure it's a guarantee he'll blank.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Maddison has really fecked me for next week.

Halaand Cancelo and Martinellli in the bench, already playing Andreas and Nico Williams, who I was considering upgrading with the 1 transfer.

The other midfield options are pretty dire for this week... Maybe rashford or Antony? Already have Zaha & Trossard.
Mate he's fecked us all. Replacing him means both the chuckle brothers (Neco and Emerson) start for me next week.

Might bring in Trossy for a one week punt.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
At least Kane returned. Softens the Toney haul yesterday. Only 4 points in it and Kane is decent going forward anyway.
Strange that he is only on 20% of ownership. Guy failed to deliver only in gw1.
With Kane you know that you will get goal or assist. He will not do major haul but you have nailed 7-10 points with him.
It is going unnoticed because of that freak Haaland.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Mate he's fecked us all. Replacing him means both the chuckle brothers (Neco and Emerson) start for me next week.

Might bring in Trossy for a one week punt.
Emerson is still suspended in the next game week.

Trossy looks to be going up tonight, along with Trippier.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
22 in my team, 19 on the bench.

One of those weeks for sure!

Haaland, Cancelo, Jesus, Martinelli, Ramsdale, Trippier to try and make it a respectable week.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
So my joke of a team is:

The Pope
Cucurella, Neco, Trippier, Emerson
Andreas, Zaha, Maddison, Antony
Kane, Mitrovic

Subs: Iverssen, Haaland, Cancelo, Martinelli

GW12: Maddison to Trossard
GW13: Mitrovic to Darwin
GW14: Trossard to Saka

Withnail

31 with Foden, Cancelo, Haaland and Martinelli to go. Could be worse I suppose. With Maddison out and Martial crocked I'm probably gonna have to take a hit next week.

Dan_F

Only realised this myself as I didn’t really pay attention yesterday. I’m going to be down to 10 next week then.

I could use my wildcard now and just go with three City/Arsenal, but I see more benefit waiting and loading up the week after. I’m sure it’s only cost me two points anyway.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Is there any point getting Trossard for one week? Just a shit situation.

If I do nothing, I'll be 10 men thanks to Maddison.

If I replace him, it's gonna be a one week punt as I want Saka or Foden after GW12

Or I can roll the transfer, go in with 10 men for GW12 (including Neco and Emerson) and then bring Inn Foden and Saka GW13.