Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Red Star One

I just did wildcard draft. Difference (if i don't do it today) is 0.6 mil.
feck....i really didn't want to use it this early.
Anyway draft is;
Kepa, Ward
Shaw, Trips, TAA(or Dias), Bueno, White
Bruno, Odeg, Rashford, Almiron, Saka
Toney, Kane, Haaland

I think Martinelli's train is over, no point in playing Pep's roulette, Toney is better option than Mitrovic.kdb and Salah are not worth anymore
Very nice time but you said yourself you enjoy your current one and it’s there’s no fire you need to put off. I’d keep the WC and just take -4 if needed. Long weeks before next deadline and plenty of stuff can happen. United DGW is not even certain yet. I might be boring here but IMO it’s better

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Very nice time but you said yourself you enjoy your current one and it’s there’s no fire you need to put off. I’d keep the WC and just take -4 if needed. Long weeks before next deadline and plenty of stuff can happen. United DGW is not even certain yet. I might be boring here but IMO it’s better
Yeah, i agree. I want to keep wc but those price changes are killing me.
Luckily deadline (for me) is today so if i manage to not do it today, i am safe. 10 hours left....and counting:lol:

Red Star One

Yeah, i agree. I want to keep wc but those price changes are killing me.
Luckily deadline (for me) is today so if i manage to not do it today, i am safe. 10 hours left....and counting:lol:
Think about all the injuries that can happen on the way before next GW in Feb.

Btw - games at 3pm are complete boredom. I don’t own a single player from these 8 teams and it’s not even that I need to cheer against any player (maybe Ward and Brighton mids)

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Think about all the injuries that can happen on the way before next GW in Feb.

Btw - games at 3pm are complete boredom. I don’t own a single player from these 8 teams and it’s not even that I need to cheer against any player (maybe Ward and Brighton mids)
I know :lol: . I have only Ward there. (Who will concede in first 10 minutes).

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I just did wildcard draft. Difference (if i don't do it today) is 0.6 mil.
feck....i really didn't want to use it this early.
Anyway draft is;
Kepa, Ward
Shaw, Trips, TAA(or Dias), Bueno, White
Bruno, Odeg, Rashford, Almiron, Saka
Toney, Kane, Haaland

I think Martinelli's train is over, no point in playing Pep's roulette, Toney is better option than Mitrovic.kdb and Salah are not worth anymore
How many of those players do you have already? It doesn’t seem that different from the template, certainly not enough to warrant a WC.

Withnail

Are all these price changes going through tonight real or WC induced?

Theres a lot going up and down so I'm suspicious it's WCs and they don't actually affect prices, do they?

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Are all these price changes going through tonight real or WC induced?

Theres a lot going up and down so I'm suspicious it's WCs and they don't actually affect prices, do they?
No way to know.

I'm gonna just keep my transfers because when I boot Cancelo out, I'll be flush anyway.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
How many of those players do you have already? It doesn’t seem that different from the template, certainly not enough to warrant a WC.
Yeah, i will buy only Bruno and Odegard or Saka (for minus 4). Now worth it to do wc yet.

And fecking Ward -Kepa switch! What a bad call that was

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Ferguson at 4.5 looking a great punt. Can't see how de Zerbi doesn't start him going forward. They're creating a ton of chances and this kid can finish.

Maluco

Ferguson at 4.5 looking a great punt. Can't see how de Zerbi doesn't start him going forward. They're creating a ton of chances and this kid can finish.
I have both him and Mitoma in as I try to make up ground. I think they are great options to have for their price.

I am working towards a proper bench so I can try and take better advantage of fixtures.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Tripper on for a 3 pointer again. FPL Jesus.
Guaita made 7 saves and got a clean sheet too. Didn't get booked either like Trippier did.

I do think the BPS is a bit daft myself. There is often no logic to some of the scores.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Guaita made 7 saves and got a clean sheet too. Didn't get booked either like Trippier did.

I do think the BPS is a bit daft myself. There is often no logic to some of the scores.
In the old days the player who scored the winner in a 1-0 win would typically get the 3 bonus. Now that doesn't happen, but instead it seems to heavily bias points to defenders, an absolute guarantee if there's a cleany knocking about.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Almiron's run has ended, but Newcastle can barely score themselves. That's 1 goal in 4 games for the whole team now!

But he's a bit too cheap to switch out easily.

RoyKeaneSaipan

Supports
Liverpool
Have a double transfer for next week, thinking

KDB OUT
ALMIRON OUT

For Mahrez and Bruno Fernandes

What you guys think?

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Almiron's run has ended, but Newcastle can barely score themselves. That's 1 goal in 4 games for the whole team now!

Gonna do KDB and almi to Bruno and Odegaard I reckon. Then Almiron will start scoring again.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
What a terrible day. I picked Almiron ahead of Bruno and he already blanked while Sanchez got a mere 1 point vs 9 that Kepa seems to have got for almost everyone else.

Edwards6

Transfer to Mitoma, luckily I did it this week

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
feck it. I have decided it. Thanks @Red Star One and @Maluco on words of wisdom (and you are right i think) but i am doing wildcard. :lol:
Every season i do something completely stupid so this will be it i guess. I don't want to disappoint @Sandikan and @Dirty Schwein :wenger:.
Cancelo, Kepa, Mitro, Almiron, Kdb, Martinelli, Pereira. Those are 7 players who i want to change so here goes win or bust.

My new team is;
Pope (Ward)
Shaw, Dias, White, Bueno, Trips
Bruno, Mitoma, Saka, Odegaard, Rashford
Kane, Toney, Haaland.

I made screenshot of my best ranking ever (14k) so lets go down in a style:D

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
In the old days the player who scored the winner in a 1-0 win would typically get the 3 bonus. Now that doesn't happen, but instead it seems to heavily bias points to defenders, an absolute guarantee if there's a cleany knocking about.
It is logical actually about Trips. He has cs and does more work in attack than most of teams. Set pieces, passes, crosses. Bonus maschine

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
feck it. I have decided it. Thanks @Red Star One and @Maluco on words of wisdom (and you are right i think) but i am doing wildcard. :lol:
Every season i do something completely stupid so this will be it i guess. I don't want to disappoint @Sandikan and @Dirty Schwein :wenger:.
Cancelo, Kepa, Mitro, Almiron, Kdb, Martinelli, Pereira. Those are 7 players who i want to change so here goes win or bust.

My new team is;
Pope (Ward)
Kane, Toney, Haaland.

Keep us posted each time you feck up. I need it.

Maluco

My new team is;
Pope (Ward)
Kane, Toney, Haaland.

I am slowly making progress after a mare of a start, but I just felt you could have taken a -4 and brought in a couple of those and not been too far off the eleven you wanted.

I don’t think Kepa, Mitro, Almiron or Martinelli were massively pressing concerns and you might regret not having this when you could be setting yourself up for DGW and BB further down the line.

But if you are getting a 14k, you certainly know better than me!

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I am slowly making progress after a mare of a start, but I just felt you could have taken a -4 and brought in a couple of those and not been too far off the eleven you wanted.

I don’t think Kepa, Mitro, Almiron or Martinelli were massively pressing concerns and you might regret not having this when you could be setting yourself up for DGW and BB further down the line.

But if you are getting a 14k, you certainly know better than me!
I think i made a huuuuge mistake :lol: . I want my team back now.
Last year, someone posted here a link where you could have checked how much your initial team would have points without transfers. I checked it in january i think and saw that my team would have been better by 100+ points without my "excellent" transfers.

Rage quit happened in a few minutes after that:wenger:

Red Star One

My new team is;
Pope (Ward)
Kane, Toney, Haaland.

Very well :lol: wisdom in this game only takes you so far, at the end of the day the whole game is always won by those taking risks and being ahead of the curve. If you launched the WC already you can take advantage of the price changes a lot over the next two weeks I guess and the team looks much better than mine - already today I'm dreading not having Odegaard and being stuck with Martinelli as my only Arsenal attacker, double Newcastle defence is a template these days and I'm bleeding rank with every CS they score with just Trippier.

If you're OR 14k right now it means you're my competition to win the Caf league, so you know, good luck but don't have too much of it :lol:

MrBrightside1989

Cancelo benched again?!
He used to be an absolute banker for a start and either a clean sheet or an assist. Totally unreliable since the World Cup!

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Cancelo benched again?!
He used to be an absolute banker for a start and either a clean sheet or an assist. Totally unreliable since the World Cup!
You really need to get rid. He only justified his price by being an attacking threat and relatively sure to play but this season both of those are diminished.