Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Ffs, Kane scores a winner and it is not even in bonus because of stupid yellow. That yellow cost me at least 4 more points (because he is captain)

saik

Henderson looks like he is going to get a lot of points again today isn't he? Already made like 3 or 4 saves.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Ditched Perisic who got a clean sheet and an assist, with I assume some bonus points chucked in for good measure :(

Honestly, I think if he gets the game time he will be one of the best FPL players, I just went for the safer options.

paulscholes18

Ditched Perisic who got a clean sheet and an assist, with I assume some bonus points chucked in for good measure :(

Honestly, I think if he gets the game time he will be one of the best FPL players, I just went for the safer options.
All 3 BP for a 12 pointer.

hopefully Williams and Ward can go another 45 minutes without conceding.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Well, if United's game is called off (it won't be), then at least I have 2 assists on the bench :lol:

IrishRedDevil

Only thing that's come off so far. :lol:
Yip. Scraping the barrel :lol:

Still annoyed I missed the Toney price rise due to pure laziness. I decided I was getting him as soon as Darwin got the red, but sat twiddling my thumbs as usual. Looks like he is set to rise again soon though.

The Neville wears Prada

I am having an absolute nightmare! 147 points scored in first two gameweeks and only on 13 so far this week (5 players have already played!...)

saik

Finally! Persistence with Odegaard paid off!

I am having an absolute nightmare! 147 points scored in first two gameweeks and only on 13 so far this week (5 players have already played!...)
Is 147 that bad? I got 115 and missed out on around 15 points because i left Martinelli on bench for GW1 and N.Williams was on bench for GW2. United players screwed me over royally. :(

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Gutted Jesus to Martinelli wasn't the points on goal 1, but delighted Jesus gets a captaincy assist for that second one :drool:

saik

Won't mind an Odegaard hatrick by the way with another Martinelli or Jesus assist! :drool:

The Neville wears Prada

Finally! Persistence with Odegaard paid off!

Is 147 that bad? I got 115 and missed out on around 15 points because i left Martinelli on bench for GW1 and N.Williams was on bench for GW2. United players screwed me over royally. :(
The 147 is great, but 13 after 5 players this week is terrible! Glad I captained Jesus though...

saik

Replaced Odegaard with Martinelli this week :mad:
You should have had all 3 in your team :lol:. My reasoning is Odegaard is always good for a goal/assist because he takes all their set pieces.

Deery

Dreary
You should have had all 3 in your team :lol:. My reasoning is Odegaard is always good for a goal/assist because he takes all their set pieces.
Was saying to a guy I think Odegaard is the far better player but is getting me no points, just shows what chasing does.