Fantasy Premier League 22/23

The Neville wears Prada

I need to get either Toney or Mitrovic into my team (no idea how yet!)...

Which one do people think is best for points mid to long term?

Moby

Dick
I need to get either Toney or Mitrovic into my team (no idea how yet!)...

Which one do people think is best for points mid to long term?
If you have neither I'd probably get Mitrovic now for mid to long term as his fixtures get better after one GW, and in that GW they play Chelsea at home who don't look great in defense.

The Neville wears Prada

Wild card
This is my current team, which I have been very happy with overall;

Henderson
TAA - Cancelo - Trippier - Gabriel
Salah - Kulusevski - Gross - Odegaard
Haaland - Jesus

Subs - Andreas - Williams - Greenwood

I have increasing reservations about Salah, TAA and Cancelo, so am thinking I might get rid of Salah and Greenwood. Then I could get Mitrovic and a 6-7m midfielder (insert name here).

Would this be a stupid move to get rid of Salah?

RedMist99

50 points with Sanchez to go. Green arrows all round. No one in my work league has more that 35. All down to that guy Toney!

Edit: 64 with bonuses

Last edited:

RedDevil@84

31 points with Martinelli and Jesus left to play. Inching towards a WC with Pool players to get rid of

saik

Fecking Salah and TAA blanking again. Good thing I punted both of them out. :lol:

Was torn between Toney and Mitrovic but went for Mitrovic instead. Such a close call ugh.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Im happy with 42 and Jesus, Martinelli, Gros, Malacia and Sanchez still to go. Im holding positions in my important leagues with two players extra to play than my rivals.

Best call was Toney in instead of Isak and Mitrovic, never had an intention to captain him so I'm just happy with the return, plus no one else in my league has him anymore.

tovi

This is my current team, which I have been very happy with overall;

Henderson
TAA - Cancelo - Trippier - Gabriel
Salah - Kulusevski - Gross - Odegaard
Haaland - Jesus

Subs - Andreas - Williams - Greenwood

I have increasing reservations about Salah, TAA and Cancelo, so am thinking I might get rid of Salah and Greenwood. Then I could get Mitrovic and a 6-7m midfielder (insert name here).

Would this be a stupid move to get rid of Salah?
im debating the Salah exit too.. But I got so burned last season when I doubted him so It is a hard call.

My team :

Sanchez
EmRoyal-TAA-Trippier
Salah-andreas-Gross-Lindgard
Haaland - Jesus -Toney

ward -james -oedegaard -zinchenko

Was hoping Lingard would bang in a goal or two,might get rid of him this week. But might also keep him for Leeds as a last chance.
Need another city player in somewhere, and I have a soft spot for Bruno.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
43 with Ramsdale, Trossard, Martinelli and Estupinan to go. Basically all thanks to Haaland and Toney as everyone else did nothing.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Got a total of 7 points from four defenders and a goalkeeper.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
How many of you sticking with Salah?
This week, probably. If I get rid it's more likely to be for the block of fixtures from GW8: Chelsea, Brighton, Arsenal, City. Then re-assess after that.

Skills

Snitch
This week, probably. If I get rid it's more likely to be for the block of fixtures from GW8: Chelsea, Brighton, Arsenal, City. Then re-assess after that.
Hmm, I never think about fixtures with my premiums. A £13m premium should be fixture proof - I obviously will avoid captaining him in those games, but if he being his usual self I'd still expect him to return in many of those games.

Leonzo1

2nd in the Redacfe league. 9k overall. My highest ever rank so far thanks to Ivan Toney :devil:

diarm

I have a feeling Gross is going to score big today. That feeling is because I thought about captaining him on Friday and then talked myself out of it.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I can’t complain about Trossard at all.

Estupinan hasn’t even come on, shame I have Aaronson as my first sub instead of Jesus.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Assist for GroB at least but nothing major.
Did look at MacAllister but he plays deeper and you're relying on a pen (although he scored a rare acreamer disallowed today!) And having had Trossy before I didn't want to risk that!

Roll on Rashy at 4.30. But have left money to move to Anthony if he looks a real threat.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Mac with a cheeky late one just to ruin the penalties theory.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Alexis Big Mac can feck off. Stolen penalties, free kicks and now bonus points too from Groß.