Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
TWO Rashy goals and an assist.

Doing other things to myself now :drool:

Dimitar09

Can't believe Rasford is finally hauling for me these last two games.
Went without Haaland this week too and Kane matched him.
Hopefully luck is changing after an awful start.

Withnail

Looks like Jesus will get a price drop tonight. I think people selling him are premature with the next few games Arsenal have. Seems to be a lot of players dropping. Are these WCs which won't affect the price do you think?

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
I benched Rashford for the Liverpool game and sold him before kick off.

I am the reason he has decided to start playing like this. You're welcome.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Looks like Jesus will get a price drop tonight. I think people selling him are premature with the next few games Arsenal have. Seems to be a lot of players dropping. Are these WCs which won't affect the price do you think?
That seems daft. It really does.
I actually have him pencilled in as captain at the moment. Haaland v Tottenham could be a tight game

Moby

Dick
Home to Everton next week is very promising. But at his price, starting every week for Arsenal he's a keeper.
Saka at the same price looking more likely to score/assist probably one to watch, as there are so many more options up front as compared to midfield.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Is anyone considering wildcard early? Big at the back definitely not working for me

tovi

Ended on 60 ,saved by Haaland, Toney and an 8 pointer from Trippier. Got 2 transfers avilable and im feeling tempted to get in a united player now that I see some hope.
Anthony / Rashford ( if not injured ) / Bruno ?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Kulu, fodder > Rashy, Toney 2FTs.

Not a fan of early changes but .4 swing on these players already tonight. The latter two will double rise for sure.

Could see Rashy being 7m by the international break.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
60 points so zero complaints in a week where most of the template blanked. Trossard, Toney and Haaland got 47 of these and all the other points came from blanks though. :lol:

Brought Rashford in already for Kulusevski, hoping his injury is nothing serious (I am not going to play him against Palace anyway).

Moby

Dick
Kulu, fodder > Rashy, Toney 2FTs.

Not a fan of early changes but .4 swing on these players already tonight. The latter two will double rise for sure.

Could see Rashy being 7m by the international break.
Gonna transfer Kulu out this GW as well but I'd let my TV take a (big) hit, with CL rounds still to go. No chance I'm moving till a day before deadline.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Gonna transfer Kulu out this GW as well but I'd let my TV take a (big) hit, with CL rounds still to go. No chance I'm moving till a day before deadline.
Usually that’s my approach too but then I kick myself when I just about can’t afford the players I want later in the season.

Also price changes are way too brutal this year. Jesus, Mo, Trent all to drop this week in addition to the ones I’ve just sold. Being around 0.8m worse off for 4-5 days of extra information isn’t worth it for me.

It’s a calculated risk. If someone gets injured worst case I’ve got a full playing bench.

Moby

Dick
Usually that’s my approach too but then I kick myself when I just about can’t afford the players I want later in the season.

Also price changes are way too brutal this year. Jesus, Mo, Trent all to drop this week in addition to the ones I’ve just sold. Being around 0.8m worse off for 4-5 days of extra information isn’t worth it for me.

It’s a calculated risk. If someone gets injured worst case I’ve got a full playing bench.
Yeah and there's the WC as well. Even Ramsdale is dropping for me (before Everton at home...) but whatever. Trent I'll keep on WC as well so doesn't matter much. Mo as well probably. Jesus on the other hand..

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Pope went up 0.1, Gross went up 0.1, Ramsdale went down 0.1

I am now 0.1 short of doing Ramsdale and Harrison to Pope and Gross.

I can't seem to catch a break this season. Can't wait for international break.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Yeah and there's the WC as well. Even Ramsdale is dropping for me (before Everton at home...) but whatever. Trent I'll keep on WC as well so doesn't matter much. Mo as well probably. Jesus on the other hand..
I think I keep Jesus for Everton at least and then maybe move to Mitro or Isaac. Feel like 3 x Arsenal is too much for the fixture swing and Martinelli still looks like a keeper.

Withnail

But the bullet and shipped out Salah/Williams for Rashford/Trippier. Possibly move Toney/Jesus to Kane/Mitrovic next week.

This may be the start of my demise and regression to my normal average performance at this game as I'm currently flying high in all my leagues and 13 in the caf one which is not something I'm generally able to keep up.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Pope went up 0.1, Gross went up 0.1, Ramsdale went down 0.1

I am now 0.1 short of doing Ramsdale and Harrison to Pope and Gross.

I can't seem to catch a break this season. Can't wait for international break.
Same. Not enjoying this season at all, seems many experienced normally ‘good’ FPL players are struggling.