g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Some people who have never even posted in here before obviously have Toney :lol:

Deery

Dreary
Only had one decision to make Toney or Scamacca…

That’s basically my whole fantasy season wrapped up in a nutshell.

Gazza

I have had Toney most of the season but de-captained him in favor of Haaland after last week. Looking like a wee flub on my part.

Nickosaur

I cannot begin to rationalise the idea of captaining Toney

But fair fecks for those who did

paulscholes18

The person who is currently 1st this GW has a bench of Haaland, KDB and Kane, fair enough play FPL your way but that is stupid to start Xhaka, Struijk and Emerson over those 3.

dovaris

I am so happy that I sold Toney and Salah for Trossard and Kane 2 days ago :mad:

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
Wtf, early gameweek. I've still got Mitrovic on the bench ffs

Guaranteed he scores a double this week. :mad:

MUFC OK

Went Doherty over Brighton defence as had Toney. Also have Son (c). Potential for a rank climbing week :cool: unless Haaland does a Haaland..

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
I brought James in for Dias when I seen he had been subbed on the hour mark on livescore assuming resting him ahead of the weekend game.

Another great move this season on my behalf.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
I brought James in for Dias when I seen he had been subbed on the hour mark on livescore assuming resting him ahead of the weekend game.

Another great move this season on my behalf.
Yeah I find it really doesn't pay to make early transfers. Leave it as late in the day as possible and get all the info you need in press conferences and team leaks first. feck worrying about the price rises/falls

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah I find it really doesn't pay to make early transfers. Leave it as late in the day as possible and get all the info you need in press conferences and team leaks first. feck worrying about the price rises/falls
Definitely. Covid brought round a change really. Once that was another factor to risk it just is utterly daft doing a transfer too early.

You'll get stuff like James being 75% chance to the Thursday then suddenly out months dropping from nowhere.

ooeat0meoo

Member of the Muppet Empire
My Happy Place - So Don't Be fecking With Me!
I'm off to a decent start this week. Got both Toney and Raya but got sucked into James for Dunk.
Toney is doing okay, 8 goals which is tied for 2nd most with Kane

My punt this week is Billing. He seems to be on a run of good form with 3 goals over the past 4 played.

So far this season I haven't used any United players. I really want to get Antony in. Will probably sell Maddison for Antony for GW13

Moby

Dick
Remember when the templaters were like there's no way Toney can outscore the awesome premium defenders over a long run. 11 GWs in and he's the second highest point scorer in the game.

Fabian Keller

Yeah nice to get the Toney points, but remember since his hatrick (a month ago?) he's been getting the 1 and 0s. You'd suppose people without him have an 8.0 mid instead (foden, bowen) - so it evens out.

Scaramenga can easily haul vs Southampton (who are arguably the worst team in the league right now) and that Monday night game vs Bournmouth is super tasty. Wish I had him or Bowen for that.

Captained Son because that's my attitude atm. Last season took a lot out of me. The amount of planning and f*ckery with the doubles. Haaland is 100% scoring. Been awhile for him right?

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Days like today are where playing FPL pays off. A day of fairly shite games lent some interest by the likes of Zaha, Maddison, Mitrovic and whoever else being involved.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
I need to replace transfer out Jesus for next GW. Tony or C.Wilson ? Tony plays Chelsea but has good fixtures after. Wilson plays Everton at home but has Tottenham away after..

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
I need to replace transfer out Jesus for next GW. Tony or C.Wilson ? Tony plays Chelsea but has good fixtures after. Wilson plays Everton at home but has Tottenham away after..
Toney will be heavily owned whereas Wilson is only 5%. Depends then on your style and if you're playing catchup or not. Both likely be similar returns in truth but Toney more likely to remain fit

ooeat0meoo

Member of the Muppet Empire
My Happy Place - So Don't Be fecking With Me!
Remember when the templaters were like there's no way Toney can outscore the awesome premium defenders over a long run. 11 GWs in and he's the second highest point scorer in the game.
It's definitely an unpredictable season.
Shame Toney didn't do well when I gambled on playing him as captain.

And nobody could have predicted the season Haaland is having. Seems too easy for him.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Maddison, Zaha and Trossy in on the wildcard is not looking phenomenal right now.

saik

What were the alternatives ? :(
Rashford, Antony, Saint-Maximin, Bowen, dare I say Salah. :nervous:

I dont know why Antony is not more popular here despite having some good performances for us already and a guaranteed starter. Probably because he's not the focal point of our attack like the others?

Moby

Dick
Rashford, Antony, Saint-Maximin, Bowen, dare I say Salah. :nervous:

I dont know why Antony is not more popular here despite having some good performances for us already and a guaranteed starter. Probably because he's not the focal point of our attack like the others?
He's close to the 8m price which has better options like Foden, Saka, Maddison etc.