Fantasy Premier League 22/23

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Can't be bothered to find it but just picture that meme where the woman is pretending to cry but sticking out her tongue and giving the V. That's me tonight.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
80 points. Today was shit. Isak and Trips 3 points. Rashy saved a day.

Kane points hurt so much. I ditched him for Salah ffs!

Nickosaur

Rashford and Kane gives me a more respectable score after yesterday's horror show. But 63 still way off the pace...

saik

Finished on 61 points. Kane just about saved my disaster of a GW. No major rank gain but more importantly no red arrows. 28 points on the bench hurts though. :(

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
28 is from Haaland. Plus Taa, Mings, Rashy and Raya. 5 of 11 delivered.
Mate if you want to brag about your gw score that's fine. The humble brag is frowned upon but expected. I don't know what this is. Are you genuinely disappointed in your score this week?

@Dirty Schwein take him away

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
After that one DGW where Kane had one game but still outscored most of the darling forwards, I swore by Kane.

Today is another example.

Red Star One

73 all out and very happy with how the week went - dreading all the TCs and FHs next one, will be very difficult to defend rank.

Big call ahead of Saturday is whether I go for Salah+KDB or Salah+TAA and who could be the third striker under 7.2m - between Antonio and Isak at the moment I guess

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Mate if you want to brag about your gw score that's fine. The humble brag is frowned upon but expected. I don't know what this is. Are you genuinely disappointed in your score this week?

Right son, dead or alive you're coming with me.
He's already behind bars... Although his defence lawyer saying that he meant today specifically was a bad one with the Newcastle blanks and Kane doing well.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent

I just looked at average score and ok, lets put it like this. I am bemused that 80 is good enough in a week when lots of people did WC and when Haaland scored 28.

This is strangest gw ever. And btw, in my first post i meant that this day was shit. Not in general.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
I just looked at average score and ok, lets put it like this. I am bemused that 80 is good enough in a week when lots of people did WC and when Haaland scored 28.

This is strangest gw ever. And btw, in my first post i meant that this day was shit. Not in general.
Yeah I know. I'm just giving you some shit because you beat my score ;)

Anustart89

It's don't think it's that surprising considering that most people played their WCs with next GW BB as their main focus.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Who scores more just in 34…

Mahrez or Grealish?
I can't decide either. Grealish is a starter and Mahrez is a sub. But Mahrez can haul more than Grealish.

But it is fecking Pep. Nobody knows what he will do. Grealish started nearly all games. Maybe he will start resting him?

BootsyCollins

I really need some help with my team. Have no FT or chips left and 2.6 in the bank.
What can i do? I want Rashford in, probably for Martinelli right? And i want Solanke out.

Raya-Kepa
Trippier-TAA-Castagne-Estu-Mee
Martinelli-March-Salah-Grealish-Andreas
Haaland-Tooney-Solanke

Feels like a shambles of a team, and i always find myself in this position at the end of the season. I am at 35k in the world, but afraid i will drop alot :confused:

Berbigoal

I will ise my Wildcard this week. Thinking about that:
Ederson

TAA Dunk Shaw

Rashi Grealish Gakpo March Mitoma

Jota Haaland

Can change Grealish for De Brune or Gakpo for Salah. What do you guys think any other ideas?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
I really need some help with my team. Have no FT or chips left and 2.6 in the bank.
What can i do? I want Rashford in, probably for Martinelli right? And i want Solanke out.

Raya-Kepa
Trippier-TAA-Castagne-Estu-Mee
Martinelli-March-Salah-Grealish-Andreas
Haaland-Tooney-Solanke

Feels like a shambles of a team, and i always find myself in this position at the end of the season. I am at 35k in the world, but afraid i will drop alot :confused:
If Evan Ferguson is fit he might be the answer to your problem.

Bristol_Red_87

Thoughts on this line-up for a FH?

GK Ederson
DEF TAA Trippier Dunk Shaw
MID March Rashford De Bruyne Salah Mitoma
FWD Haaland (c)
Bench: Solanke, Edouord, Bueno

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Lost 10 Kane to Jota, and 8 Steele to De Gea.

18 points needlessly wasted :lol:

Half the gap to top.

There's 2 guys level, one did his WC this week and still has a BB, so that's decent.

Certainly need to nail this WC myself.

Who is essential?

Rash, Haaland, Stones, KDB, Salah, TAA, Mitoma, Brighton Defender, Steele (!)

Anyone else.
KDB is yellow flagged too.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Lost 10 Kane to Jota, and 8 Steele to De Gea.

18 points needlessly wasted :lol:

Half the gap to top.

There's 2 guys level, one did his WC this week and still has a BB, so that's decent.

Certainly need to nail this WC myself.

Who is essential?

Rash, Haaland, Stones, KDB, Salah, TAA, Mitoma, Brighton Defender, Steele (!)

Anyone else.
KDB is yellow flagged too.
If you're chasing and have big balls... KDB.

Swiss_Red89

I'm really thinking of bringing in Foden....I'm chasing our ML Leader Duo (35 points behind) behind and I need differentials...

They both have Grealish.

Mahrez could also be an option both I've a feeling Foden will be involved a lot until the end as he is well rested. The price difference is not really a factor.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I'm really thinking of bringing in Foden....I'm chasing our ML Leader Duo (35 points behind) behind and I need differentials...

They both have Grealish.

Mahrez could also be an option both I've a feeling Foden will be involved a lot until the end as he is well rested. The price difference is not really a factor.
Big balls play... I like it.