Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Just plain luck. -4 cause I fancied Newcastle attackers over defenders. Never even entered my mind about Estupinan and Trent both starting based on that decision.

Just shows you how unpredictable it all is.

Anustart89

99 with four to play (Estu, Mitoma, Wilson (c), Isak). Only bummer is that I didn't swap any of my bench options so nobody to come in for Rashford :(

troylocker

Starting to think that captain Isak is gonna end up the lowest scoring player in my team this week.

92 with 6 to play tomorrow.
That’s a great GW! I have Isak captain too. 89 points with 6 to go and happy with it. Grealish the only dissapointment.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Salah - 3 assists as a midfielder on the winning team - 0 bonus

Kane - 1 goal for losing team - 2 bonus

They need to start being completely transparent with bonus, as with rises and drops.

For example, if someone scores late in the game (even if their team lose) their bonus goes through the roof vs someone who scores early in the game for winning side.

At times it feels almost suspect.

Pickle85

Spectacular plummet down the league these last 5 gws. 47 with six to play...awful week. I need some significant differentials now to close the gap on top of the league, so thinking Ferguson for Toney and maybe TAA for someone. This year was going so well but has turned into a gigantic bust due to my stubbornness in avoiding salah and consistently picking the wrong Brighton players.

scorgasm

Last Man Standing champion 2020/21
Absolutely terrible week with 52 points. Grealish and Jota coming on to get 1pt. Decided to go against Estupinan and use my transfer to get Steele too. I've led my little league all year and had about 60 point lead going into this game week. It's going to be pretty much even come the end of the GW. Full Arsenal bottle job :(

They captained Wilson and recently transfered in Eze and Estupinan (57). I went for Isak captain and recently transfered in Steele and Olise (22). That's just a taster!

Knee jerked my transfer from Saka to Fernandes for his double GW37.

Last edited:

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
86 with 5 players to go.

For someone that was ranked just under 3 million by the end of February, I'm elated to be at 860,000
Yeah it's been a slog of a season.

Slowly climbed my way from 2 million in gw9, to 110k in gw30 and now at just outside 20k.

I won't break top 10k unless I pull a wonder captain out of the hat next week but let's be honest we'll all be captaining Haaland again.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Can someone tell me how I get Bruno in here?

STEELE
Trippier, Trent, SHAW
Salah, GREALISH, RASHY, MITOMA, MAC
HAALAND, Isak

Subs: Kepa, Watkins, Botman, Henry

0.8 in the bank and 1 free transfer...

My rival is 14 points behind now and his differentials are:

Has Dias instead of Shaw
Has Toney instead of Watkins

He has 2 free transfers but 0 in the bank.

I'm assuming he brings in a United defender and potentially a United attacker.

This next week is vital and really need someone to have a real look into this and please help @CassiusClaymore @Moby @Sandikan @anyone

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Trent absolutely saved my arse tonight. My rival got a couple more points out of 3 scousers compared to TAA for me :lol: .

How Allison gets 2 BPs ahead of TAA is ridiculous though.

I've got 3 geordies and 3 BHA players to go although Murphy might blank.

Moby

Dick

STEELE
Trippier, Trent, SHAW
HAALAND, Isak

Has Dias instead of Shaw

This next week is vital and really need someone to have a real look into this and please help @CassiusClaymore @Moby @Sandikan @anyone
If Rashford is injured can do him to Bruno and Watkins to fodder. If he's fit then just roll with Watkins to martial. Or gotta sell Salah.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
If Rashford is injured can do him to Bruno and Watkins to fodder. If he's fit then just roll with Watkins to martial. Or gotta sell Salah.
Yep first choice is the one if Rashford is out.

I'm in a similar situation. Does leave me a City player short but we know they'll probably rotate.

That said I do love a dgw punt so I'll probably bin Salah (Villa won't be a walkover) and bring in Bruno + another City mid (from Foden, Mahrez and Gundo).

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

STEELE
Trippier, Trent, SHAW
HAALAND, Isak

Has Dias instead of Shaw

Only way is 2 transfers, take out Grealish or Rashy and downgrade one of Watkins or Isak.
See if Rashy is declared out for at least 1 of the double. Watkins plays Liverpool away which doesn't scream points.

Alternate strategy is Antony in for Grealish or Rashy in 1.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Only way is 2 transfers, take out Grealish or Rashy and downgrade one of Watkins or Isak.
See if Rashy is declared out for at least 1 of the double. Watkins plays Liverpool away which doesn't scream points.

Alternate strategy is Antony in for Grealish or Rashy in 1.
Yeah I'm just thinking it's a little late for hits to pay off and is Bruno as essential as it seems?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
When bench subs come in, I'm 24 off 1st but only 4th. Also a couple below will potentially tighten the gap to me to maybe 10 points.

Literally could finish anywhere between 1st and 8th.
But tonight could be dangerous. Need Wilson quiet and an Isak captain led Newcastle cleanie really.
Alternatively Mac and Mitoma to go nuts as a few have both but not all.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah I'm just thinking it's a little late for hits to pay off and is Bruno as essential as it seems?
Not as essential as other years but often has a few chances due to his wold creative style.

Needs Rashy out really though for it to happen.
Sort of want Rashy in, as this week without him and Haaland stock captain its opened it all up in a bad way!

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Not as essential as other years but often has a few chances due to his wold creative style.

Needs Rashy out really though for it to happen.
Sort of want Rashy in, as this week without him and Haaland stock captain its opened it all up in a bad way!
I'm just worried about Bruno because we are shit away and then got Chelsea, who might be pumped from the Porch news. If Rashy is out, we also don't have a finisher.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Hopefully we see pictures of Rashy back in training this week. Then I just need to decide which extra City player to bring in and for whom.

Will be one of

Salah > KDB or any other mid that's not Grealish
Newcastle striker > Alvarez
Gabriel/Trippier > Defender

mundo7

Salah - 3 assists as a midfielder on the winning team - 0 bonus

Kane - 1 goal for losing team - 2 bonus

They need to start being completely transparent with bonus, as with rises and drops.

For example, if someone scores late in the game (even if their team lose) their bonus goes through the roof vs someone who scores early in the game for winning side.

At times it feels almost suspect.
you do realise the bonus system is completely transparent right?

there’s literally a complete list of bonus points rules and exact events that players get bonus points for…

Dan_F

I think Antony is a great shout as a differential. He’s as guaranteed as it gets for minutes and he’s having multiple chances per game.

SteveCoppellFan

Really is getting squeaky bum time for mini leagues, Red Cafe is a tough league this season for sure.

Im in second place in my cash league but ive halved the difference down to 15 in this GW, plus I have Isak captain to his non captain and I have Trippier so should close the gap a little further.

I lost this league last season by 2 points thanks to that Robertson goal in the 90+ minute ... took me a few days to get over that to be honest.

Just waiting on Rashford news plus I have a goalie issue as I have Arriz.

If Rashford is fit then Id probably bring in KDB for Salah, otherwise Antony does seem like a decent option.

Schmeichel Jackson

Supports
Juventus
It’s a been great being on here and getting tips! It’s been a good season for me as well. I’m in a dogfight for 4th place, the final Champions League spot….with a Liverpool fan….who is leading!

STEELE
Trippier, Trent, SHAW
HAALAND, Isak

Has Dias instead of Shaw

-4 to take out Watkins (7.4) & Mitoma (5.7) = 13.1 + 0.8 gives you 13.9 to play with? Depending on price rises and falls.
Bruno is 9.5 and possibly Murphy Newcastle is 4.2 or Reed Fulham 4.3

Garnacho at 4.1 could be handy differential to play particularly if you have a bench boost left

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Really is getting squeaky bum time for mini leagues, Red Cafe is a tough league this season for sure.

Im in second place in my cash league but ive halved the difference down to 15 in this GW, plus I have Isak captain to his non captain and I have Trippier so should close the gap a little further.

I lost this league last season by 2 points thanks to that Robertson goal in the 90+ minute ... took me a few days to get over that to be honest.

Just waiting on Rashford news plus I have a goalie issue as I have Arriz.

If Rashford is fit then Id probably bring in KDB for Salah, otherwise Antony does seem like a decent option.
Are you me? Exact same thing happened in my cash league. :eek:

Schmeichel Jackson

Supports
Juventus
I think I’m absolutely screwed here! I panicked and removed Steele expecting Brighton to be routed by a rampant Arsenal and Brighton.

Squad is
Forster (all I could afford) Iversen
Defence
TAA Stones Trippier Dalot Dunk
Midfielders
MacAllister Martinelli Salah Grealish Rashford
Strikers
Isak Wilson Haaland

1 FT £0.000000 in ITB (like real life :lol:)

considering a -8 or -12 is that ludicrous? It’s a punt really in the hope of securing 4th in my league. 1 point behind my rival but his squad is far superior to mine…on paper at least

-8 option
Forster to DDG
Dalot to Shaw
Isak to Enciso/Undav/Ferguson (all Brighton)

-12 option
Forster to Steele
Dalot to Shaw
Martinelli to Antony
Isak to Enciso/Undav/Ferguson (all Brighton)

Will have to wait for news on Rashy and Martinellis injuries though.

Any advice is much appreciated!

suheilsworld

Currently have this team with doubles in bold.

DDG
Lindelof Estu TAA
Mitoma Odegaard Salah Grealish
Isak Alvarez Haaland

bench: Pope, Trippier, Henry, March

Planning to go March to Bruno which leaves me with Grealish to Danilo. Or I keep March on the bench and go Grealish to Bruno and Alvarez to Ferguson (With Pep roulette, dont know who starts and who doesn't) I am leaning towards the former

The 1st gives me a starting XI of
DDG
Lindelof Estu TAA
Mitoma Odegaard Salah Bruno
Isak Alvarez Haaland

bench: Pope, Trippier, Henry, Danilo

While the 2nd option leaves me with
DDG
Lindelof Estu TAA
Mitoma Odegaard Salah Bruno
Isak Ferguson Haaland

bench: Pope, Trippier, Henry, March

Or i go completely rogue with March to Garnacho and end up having the below starting XI
DDG
Lindelof Estu TAA
Mitoma Odegaard Salah Garnacho
Isak Alvarez Haaland

bench: Pope, Trippier, Henry, Grealish

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'm in pure punt territory now so could do Antony
I think Antony is a great shout as a differential. He’s as guaranteed as it gets for minutes and he’s having multiple chances per game.
Thinking the same if there's any doubt with Rashy.

League is going to be a super tight finish, and need a differential who can onion bag and potentially haul double digits.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
If Rashy is injured, Antony is the way forward I reckon... if Rashy isn't injured, might go Martial instead and hope for the best. No way to get Bruno without either removing Salah or taking a hit... neither of which I want to do.

SteveCoppellFan

Are you me? Exact same thing happened in my cash league. :eek:
Haha, the final GW last year was mental.

I sat there refreshing live FPL, there was so many ups and downs it was crazy.

I swear I was around 20 points clear with 12 minutes to go and thought it was done and dusted, everything imploded after that ! :)

ShinjiNinja26

I might have to take a major risk and bin off Salah for Bruno. My closest rival is currently 6 points behind me but has Wilson triple captained with them still to play. I’ve got my bench boost still to use but currently have Ward and injured Williams on there, so to raise funds to replace them while taking the least hits possible Salah will need to go. Decisions, decisions. :lol:

ROFLUTION

If Rashford is injured, it really is difficult to choose a good United-attacker except for Bruno.

How many minutes will Martial get? Plays 20, 25, 28th and then june 3rd is the FA Cup final. Surely he's not getting that many minutes?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Haha, the final GW last year was mental.

I sat there refreshing live FPL, there was so many ups and downs it was crazy.

I swear I was around 20 points clear with 12 minutes to go and thought it was done and dusted, everything imploded after that ! :)
Same. I had Son and fairly sure he scored to put me well clear. I don't think even knew until well after the final whistle who had won because livefpl went down as we were waiting on bonus points. I wasn't too upset about it as I win most years and will win again this year. :cool: