Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Bruno and Rashford for literally ruining my FPL season.

Held on to these two for way too long and its been a costly mistake.

Still have Bruno, but might go full mental and bring back Rashford as literally nobody will have them and by a miracle of all miracles they might wake up this season.

Thank you Bruno and Rashford for literally ruining my FPL season.

Held on to these two for way too long and its been a costly mistake.

Still have Bruno, but might go full mental and bring back Rashford as literally nobody will have them and by a miracle of all miracles they might wake up this season.
That would be equally as stupid as not having Rashford at the start of this season, so it will probably work out :lol:

top 25k for this GW which is best so far this year

I swear every time I need a player to blank, they get a penalty.

Happened with Salah/Mbeumo/Eze and now Haaland.

Never seems to work out that way for me.

I just can't nail the captaincy thing. Week after week.

If you didn't captain Salah or Haaland this week, you really only have yourself to blame.

Very occasionally they will both fail, but very occasionally indeed.

I swear every time I need a player to blank, they get a penalty.

Happened with Salah/Mbeumo/Eze and now Haaland.

Never seems to work out that way for me.

And the reverse, having a pen taker like Palmer, who will never get one when you start them :lol:

My work colleague actually left Haaland first sub for some inexplicable reason.
But gets him in as White didn't play!

Palmer is a frustrating watch. Assists the assister for goal 1.
Clean through on goal...misses. Then Jackson nicks the rebound off him. Garh.

Glad I don't have any defenders from these two :lol:

Crazy game

Salah and Haaland with the same scores after all that. RIP anyone who didn't captain either of them..

A roller coaster for the non Haaland owners. Blanks at home against Bournmouth and runs riot away at Chelsea.

Palmer :drool::drool:
Doesn't make up for Tsim's haul, but when he's sitting on 1 at 94mins, that's an incredible late bonus.

A roller coaster for the non Haaland owners. Blanks at home against Bournmouth and runs riot away at Chelsea.

Yes, the couple of lads giving it lips last week probably won't be seen this week :lol:

Getting Cole Palmer in is the only good decision I've made this season

Yes, the couple of lads giving it lips last week probably won't be seen this week :lol:
Nonsense, we stand tall, bloodied but unbowed, the Fantasy version of Ange's 9 man high line. They laughed at Galileo when he said the earth wasn't flat. Live a little, Sandikan. Aren't you bored of watching those Haaland points roll in? Join me in the bracing freedom of watching my newly acquired shiny midfield all find entirely different ways to lose points. Don't be a sheep, buddy. Free yourself. Find yourself.

Nonsense, we stand tall, bloodied but unbowed, the Fantasy version of Ange's 9 man high line. They laughed at Galileo when he said the earth wasn't flat. Live a little, Sandikan. Aren't you bored of watching those Haaland points roll in? Join me in the bracing freedom of watching my newly acquired shiny midfield all find entirely different ways to lose points. Don't be a sheep, buddy. Free yourself. Find yourself.

I've had a very "free" season, with such outlier decisions that took me from 8th to 78th in my work league :lol:

Getting back into sensible decisions now, into the heady heights of page 1 and top 50 of the league :drool:

I've had a very "free" season, with such outlier decisions that took me from 8th to 78th in my work league :lol:

Getting back into sensible decisions now, into the heady heights of page 1 and top 50 of the league :drool:
Snooze. Losers are more fun.

That is a fantastic speech, I'm in, selling him tonight.

Much more like it this week, after yesterday 4 from 2 and being 581k, ended the week with 92 and up to season high of 149k

Doing your transfer this early before a 2 week international break.
That cannot go wrong.
I honestly don't care and will take hits of necessary. I had just the right amount of money to do this and it feels amazing.

Loading my team and seeing Digne in there made me want to quit many times. I hate him so much. Bought him in by accident and all he's done is constantly get me 2 points.

Yeah I don't care either about waiting. Diaby > Bowen done.

Martinelli is a wanker and can probably go for Mbeumo the gw after. Will try and get Palmer in as well soon to have a midfield of Salah, Son, Palmer, Bowen, Mbeumo. All pen takers.

Son needs to be monitored though with Spurs wheels falling off.

Feeling fairly happy dodging Brighton mids due to rotation, Arsenal due to rotation/shit numbers/not knowing which one to have and United just because we're shit.

fecking hell my main rival on a GW rank of 1611!

My other rival thought he played his WC and now took a 44 point hit :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.