g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Most people have Jota and he was the right play. Don't feel shit about that at all, can't be helped.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Someone on here was disappointed they didn't bring Reguillon in. Not sure why. Guaranteed blank today and doesn't produce much.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Most people have Jota and he was the right play. Don't feel shit about that at all, can't be helped.
And gives more chance of Darwin playing more now

Although I want Brentford to take points off them. Need to remember the big picture.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
At least he got an assist before being stretchered off. Only trouble is it's Darwin I need to get rid of first next week because the midfielders I want to bring in will be blanking (Spurs mids and Barkley).

Darwin surely plays both now as well?

Red Star One

At least he got an assist before being stretchered off. Only trouble is it's Darwin I need to get rid of first next week because the midfielders I want to bring in will be blanking (Spurs mids and Barkley).

You'd think so.

All I hope now is Pool clean sheet busted. Preferably not Toney!

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
Someone on here was disappointed they didn't bring Reguillon in. Not sure why. Guaranteed blank today and doesn't produce much.
Yeah I have no idea I brought him in. Couldn't fit anyone else in and didn't want to waste a double. He'll blank both games unless he pulls out an assist. Terrible decision in hindsight.

suheilsworld

That’s surely Palmer back in for Jota after I hear Klopp presser. Helps me have a starting XI for next GW

Edit: Palmer doesn’t play next GW too. Will have to get a playing midfielder who also plays GW29

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
That’s surely Palmer back in for Jota after I hear Klopp presser. Helps me have a starting XI for next GW

Edit: Palmer doesn’t play next GW too. Will have to get a playing midfielder who also plays GW29
Yeah will have to be a Villa midfielder won't it. Maybe Kudus? Double West Ham midfield though for me. Do I not like that. I think a lot will bring Bowen in so I might get my lost money back eventually.

Moby

Dick
Yeah will have to be a Villa midfielder won't it. Maybe Kudus? Double West Ham midfield though for me. Do I not like that. I think a lot will bring Bowen in so I might get my lost money back eventually.
I will roll with 10 men next week instead of bringing in a random mid. Better to take two transfers into 27.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
And gives more chance of Darwin playing more now

Although I want Brentford to take points off them. Need to remember the big picture.

Ah shit, didn't think of that, I dont have Darwin. But my plan was to remove Jota to Douglas Luiz next week and this makes it even easier as I was starting to think of other ideas.