Fantasy Premier League 23/24

kps88

Have two free transfers and nothing to do apart from boring moves in defense. Watkins and Sterling to Son and Alvarez? Or is that too sideways a move?

saik

Feck Jackson and feck his data. Fecking useless cnut already got 3 yellow cards in just 4 matches all the while missing golden chances. If the turd scores this week he will be my biggest troll in this game.

saivet

Anyone captaining Maddison over Haaland? Thinking about it but not sure I'm that brave

Oranges038

Just had a look and Sancho has 777 transfers in and 8400 out. 777 people saw value in the market.

Going with this weeks line up.
Leno
Porro Gusto Pau
Saka Odegaard Diaz Mitoma
Jackson Hojlund Haaland​

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Son or Saka? Already have Maddison
Son. If he is playing 9, I don’t think Liverpool is a bad fixture for him.

Sakas stats last season weren’t as good away from home and their other games are Spurs and City.

Tibs

I’ve got 7.4’m and need a second striker…

either Alverez, Nunez, or thinking of getting the Forest striker for one week v Burnley.

Thoughts?

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Captain Salah. West Ham has been very solid defensively and I expect Salah to match Haaland , worst case.

ShinjiNinja26

Current team…

Ederson
Walker Porro Gusto
Saka Maddison Bowen Sterling Mbeumo
Jackson Haaland(C)

Areola, Pedro, Estu, Trippier

Now, I’m debating whether or not to drop Gusto for Trippier and also whether to captain Haaland or go with someone like Saka or Sterling, what do we think?

Tibs

Current team…

Ederson
Walker Porro Gusto
Saka Maddison Bowen Sterling Mbeumo
Jackson Haaland(C)

Areola, Pedro, Estu, Trippier

Now, I’m debating whether or not to drop Gusto for Trippier and also whether to captain Haaland or go with someone like Saka or Sterling, what do we think?
I just got rid of Trippier, done nothing so far, replaced with Romero from Spurs who seems much more consistent.

Also have brought in the Forest striker, got a good feeling about him banging a couple in tomorrow v Burnley.

I might go with Salah as captain over Haaland but a risky one.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Son. If he is playing 9, I don’t think Liverpool is a bad fixture for him.

Sakas stats last season weren’t as good away from home and their other games are Spurs and City.
I think I'll keep Saka for this gw then change next. Whatever decision I make, it'll be the wrong one.

ShinjiNinja26

I just got rid of Trippier, done nothing so far, replaced with Romero from Spurs who seems much more consistent.

Also have brought in the Forest striker, got a good feeling about him banging a couple in tomorrow v Burnley.

Aye Trippier hasn’t been great so far but I’m just concerned Gusto may not start with Reece James seemingly back in contention. I got rid of Salah last time out ha and Haaland being away to an inform West Ham is making me consider whether to stick with him as captain or go with someone with an easier fixture on paper. That said it is Haaland after all, and he’s capable of banging in a hat trick at any moment regardless of the level and form of the opposition.

Canuckred64

I am worried about having Joao Pedro and Mario Gusto in my starting 11. Think both will likely start but not really sure.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It is hard to see any major problem in your first team. Have you considered Mitoma To Diaby?

Villa fixtures are about to swing and you could start him this week ahead of Wissa?

He is basically playing as a forward and looks quality.
I'm gonna take your advice on this both with the transfer and the benching :)

Best of luck to all.

El-Manos

Onana
Udogie chilwell walker
Rashers maddison mbuemo saka sterling
Haaland jackson

do I change anything ?

AlexUTD

I got Trippier in, good timed ahead.

Tibs

Keeping Haaland as captain…he’s going to score another hattrick

Dazzmondo

It's quite scary how many people have Son suddenly. If Saka wasn't playing Everton I might consider switching him but don't have money to switch anyone else (other than Bruno but not getting rid of Bruno). Ideally would have switched Foden for Son but not going to take a hit to do that. Just going to have to hope Sheffield's defensive setup doesn't suit him.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Pinnock out for schar, to rotate nicely with henry or estu. Felt estu to trippier not yet worth it given trippier yet to return.

zaafi

I also captained Maddison and I know I'll regret it. Haaland to get a hattrick against West Ham and Maddison with no goals or assists :nervous: