Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Chipper

Adulterer.
Yeah I'd wildcard that as well.
Ha! Somehow I've been doing alright so far, 45th in Caf league, top of work league (7 entrants).

My beginners luck knows no bounds. Tired of Rashford, Bruno and Onana so they went.

Wanted Son, Maddison and Salah to add to Watkins and Haaland and that's the best I could do with my funds.

Can always bin Salah soon to beef up elsewhere. Alvarez for Watkins too. Bit concerned about Mbeumo, kept him while releasing Mitoma.

Last edited:

paulscholes18

Wildcard time!

This week's lineup:

Turner
Digne Cash Colwill
Neto Mbeumo Maddison Son(C) Salah
Watkins Haaland(VC)

Areola Archer Lascelles Kabore

Edit: Liking Liverpool, Spurs and Villa's next few fixtures so built it around that.
How much do you have in the bank?

SteveCoppellFan

Rule one .. never have your captain play in the first game of the game week, always ends badly.

Haaland has been missing chances lately and you just know he's going to mega haul at some point, even against Arsenal ( but probably United ) :(

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Wildcarded to this:

Turner
Cash Trippier Udogie
Saka Maddison Son Bowen
Watkins Haaland Alvarez

Subs: Areola, Andreas, Colwill, Andersen

Keep going back and forth to find a way to fit Salah

Tibs

I’m going with Bruno captain…PLEASE BRUNO PLEASE get me a couple of goals and an assist!

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Wildcarded to this:

Turner
Cash Trippier Udogie
Saka Maddison Son Bowen
Watkins Haaland Alvarez

Subs: Areola, Andreas, Colwill, Andersen

Keep going back and forth to find a way to fit Salah
If I am not taking Saka (or Haaland), I'm shoehorning trent and Trippier :lol:

Ridiculous points potential

paulscholes18

Tough captain choice this week

a) perma cap Haaland
b) logical Son
c) wishful punt Hojlund
B, Haaland away from home isn’t the same player to the one that plays at home. Just sucks that Son and Salah are also away from home.

athlonmax

Supports
Malaysian National Team
Double Spurs defenders this week for Luton? Udogie and Porro

saivet

Strange feeling that Luton will surprise Spurs today and my triple Spurs, Son captain and two Luton players on the bench will bite me..

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Strange feeling that Luton will surprise Spurs today and my triple Spurs, Son captain and two Luton players on the bench will bite me..
Meh. Standard feeling before the deadline. Should be a good captain split this week for once.

Held my knees on a doing a -4 and went in with

Leno (Areola)
Cash Udogie Trippier (Walker) (Kabore)
Saka Son (c) Maddison Diaby Sterling
Haaland Alvarez (Archer)

Can't wait to bin Sterling when the game loads back up. That will feel good.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Why’s it always updating the game! Wanted to do my changes for this weekend. Will miss it now

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I've done no Haaland :lol:

And captained Son because I have too much Liverpool concentration with trent salah and diaz.

Going to be an interesting gameweek

ShinjiNinja26

Why’s it always updating the game! Wanted to do my changes for this weekend. Will miss it now
You never get right until the deadline to make changes, the game always starts updating just before it. I’ve been stung with that before. Happened to me on the last day of the season previously, nearly cost me winning my mini league. :lol:

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Is no Haaland suicide? :angel:
All else being equal the Haaland and non-Haaland sides will probably end up about the same over the run of fixtures most people are looking at.

It's really just a question of captaincy. Will Haaland happen to spike three or four of the goals he will score over this period in a week where his owners have him captained?

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
You never get right until the deadline to make changes, the game always starts updating just before it. I’ve been stung with that before. Happened to me on the last day of the season previously, nearly cost me winning my mini league. :lol:
I usually do it Friday night to be honest incase any doubts for games but I sometimes forget so end up tryna do it last minute :lol:

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
All else being equal the Haaland and non-Haaland sides will probably end up about the same over the run of fixtures most people are looking at.

It's really just a question of captaincy. Will Haaland happen to spike three or four of the goals he will score over this period in a week where his owners have him captained?
I dont know to be honest. I'm just playing for fun and there's no fun with Haaland and salah in the same team.

This way I'm looking at trent, Trippier, diaz (who will later change to saka) alongside the Sons and Bowens of this world. I find it more enjoyable.

Moby

Dick
I dont know to be honest. I'm just playing for fun and there's no fun with Haaland and salah in the same team.

This way I'm looking at trent, Trippier, diaz (who will later change to saka) alongside the Sons and Bowens of this world. I find it more enjoyable.
I generally enjoy getting points

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20

Trent and Tripper isnt required. Switch them based on fixtures . Likewise Salah and Haaland isn't required.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Trent and Tripper isnt required. Switch them based on fixtures . Likewise Salah and Haaland isn't required.
Yeah I am a complete FPL noob. I don't even go by stats much and it shows :lol:

Punting on Trippier and trent to haul against basically anyone and like that they have good routes to points. 14m for Haaland was too toppy for my liking.

Moby

Dick
Yeah I am a complete FPL noob. I don't even go by stats much and it shows :lol:

Punting on Trippier and trent to haul against basically anyone and like that they have good routes to points. 14m for Haaland was too toppy for my liking.
Trent is facing the top scoring team in the league away from home so it will be interesting to see if they can keep a clean sheet.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

There’s also a good chance he’ll heavily contribute to them winning comfortably before he’s subbed off.
You beat me to it. He's the most likely goalscorer so if they're winning comfortably then that can only be good news for Son captainers.

Cue a Richarlison hat trick with no Son assists :lol:

JP77

Richarlison will surely bag some points here. Looked at him but just couldn’t take him over Son and Maddison. He’s a brilliant shout at his price as a midfielder with Solomon now injured too.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Trent is facing the top scoring team in the league away from home so it will be interesting to see if they can keep a clean sheet.
Today it's more his assist potential, Brighton can't defend and they are missing estupian on top. It's a punt but might as well, I'm so far down anyway :lol:

Beyond today hel have 3 home games out of the next 4 against weaker teams.

Nickosaur

Son cappers will be rubbing their hands together. Luton look awful so far.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Spurs triple up and (S)on was a massive mistake.
Luton conceded well over 1xG in the first 10 minutes alone and could easily be a few goals down already. Absolutely nothing about this game so far suggests that was a bad decision. They just happen not to have taken their chances. Good decisions don't guarantee good outcomes, etc etc.

Last edited:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Captaining a spurs player. What on earth were we thinking.
First game of the weekend too.