Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
2 transfers, bit limited unless I switch out a big hitter and re-spread the value.

Maybe just 4.3m to 4.6m Archer who starts every week at least to use a transfer?

Areola (Taylor)
Trippier Gabriel Maguire (Tsim, Lascelles)
Saka Salah Son Luiz Palmer
Haaland Watkins (4.3m)

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

2 transfers, bit limited unless I switch out a big hitter and re-spread the value.

Maybe just 4.3m to 4.6m Archer who starts every week at least to use a transfer?

Areola (Taylor)
Trippier Gabriel Maguire (Tsim, Lascelles)
Saka Salah Son Luiz Palmer
Haaland Watkins (4.3m)
I'm guessing you meant Turner (not Taylor) as your backup goalkeeper? I'd upgrade him now that he's been dropped. Baring in mind West Ham have only kept one clean sheet all season (at home to Sheffield United).

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'm guessing you meant Turner (not Taylor) as your backup goalkeeper? I'd upgrade him now that he's been dropped. Baring in mind West Ham have only kept one clean sheet all season (at home to Sheffield United).
There's no-one to upgrade 4m Turner (yep, not Taylor!) to at 4.3m though. I could shift Areola to a 4.5m, but that's basically Flekken, Neto or Pickford, who have all less points than Areola.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I didn't post much because i am having a mare (unlike Caf's draft where i am kicking ass:D). But it is a time to share this year's travesty.
I am at fecking 1,5 mil. Everything what i touched turned into shit and vice versa. What i sold turned into gold. I missed all trains this year.
2 weeks ago i did -8. And finished week with 16 bloody points (so basically with 8 points which must be some kind of record).

My favorite transfer so far is Neto. I bought him for -4 instead of Palmer (because, you know, Palmer is shit and only "does penalties"). Few minutes later guy got injured. And Areola. How the feck i ended with that dross? I had Ederson and wanted to save money. Still waiting on CS.

Red Devil 26

Premature Examination
Transferring out Bowen and bringing in Captain Kudus.

It's these type of impulse moves that have me languishing near the bottom of most of my leagues.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Swapped out Mitoma and Douglas Luiz for Palmer and Adingra with my 2 free transfers, and feeling pretty good about it too.

Haaland only yellow flag in my team for now (and Raya unavailable against Brentford for Arsenal);

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Thought a draft league with mates would be good for a bit of a change, but no one sells decent players when you can just bench them indefinitely even if they're injured for months. Coupled with the mates that stop bothering still hogging players while fielding half a team with injuries it's a bit shit.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Son, Haaland or Salah captain is a real pain in the ass for a Saturday morning.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Did a Kabore > Branthwaite transfer.

Team locked in.

Areola
Cash, Guehi, Branthwaite
Gordon, Mbeumo, Martinelli, Salah, Son (vc)
Watkins, Haaland (c)

Turner, Archer, Lascelles, Tsimikas

Got lots to do the next few weeks, especially in midfield. Son, Salah and Mbeumo will all go because of international tournaments in January. With Maddison out, Son might be first.

I'm not sure I made the right choice bringing in Martinelli for Maddison so am looking at Bowen moving forward. I want Saka, and think Sterling would be worth a look. Then there's the possibility of jumping on the Palmer train albeit late.

I want an Arsenal defender and want to upgrade Areola too.

That should take me through to the new year pretty much.

Last edited: