FAO Red Sea

Status
Not open for further replies.

wancolos

Diarrhetic homosexual- likes to beat Noggies with
funny how red sea stopped his posting in here right after Wibble said that there wasn't any posters with multiple acounts in here...

VanNistelrater

Poncey film buff
MUFC Champions 2006/2007: Where will the goals com
Red Seas on a wind up. Or he's just doing it continuasly to divert attention.

Or he's AEBM. Which wouldnt suprise me.

While we're on the subject of multiple ID's, is someone going to tell me who Joopy was? Whoever it was treated me like a cnut, people know who it was and still wont tell me.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
EricTheRed said:
Who's this Rea Seas character then?

is he somebody's 2nd log-in?
Not as far as I can tell but one isp he uses/did use is also used by lots of other posters and uses dynamic ip addresses. So it isn't impossible but he uses another isp and the ip address he has there resolves to him only.

So I don't think that he was anyone's alter ego.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
VanNistelrater said:
While we're on the subject of multiple ID's, is someone going to tell me who Joopy was? Whoever it was treated me like a cnut, people know who it was and still wont tell me.
We never found out. RI refused to play ball (other than banning Joopy) and most/all of the people you suspected were ruled out in one way or another. If this Joopy charcter had been registered here we may well have found out who it was but since it was on another board there wasn't anything else we could do.

Status
Not open for further replies.