Not open for further replies.

Nate

Poached vegetables a speciality
What a bellend.

Has he left then?

Nate

Good stuff that.

I don't want to be accused of being you for a start.

And I don't want to be a somebody on here.

wancolos

Diarrhetic homosexual- likes to beat Noggies with
An Extremely Boring Man said:
But, when he finds out that you have more than one log-in, you will be labelled a coward :D
:nono:

a "pussy coward" ;)

Big Andy

Bloke
What the feck is this thread all about?

Is there some sort of RedCafe Conspiracy theorist out there?

I reckon its aliens!

Nate

An Extremely Boring Man said:
But, when he finds out that you have more than one log-in, you will be labelled a coward :D

I've only ever used one at a time.

I'm shocked you think otherwise.

wancolos

Big Andy said:
What the feck is this thread all about?

Is there some sort of RedCafe Conspiracy theorist out there?

I reckon its aliens!
its not aliens, its

Davo

It's a pity I wasn't around when this all kicked off...

It's clear that a sensible head could have done much to calm things down and allow for a friendly resolution..

I still don't really know what happened mind

Kristjan

Retired Dictator
what a funny thread

a shame Red Sea wasn't here when Da Pleasure, or who ever it was, was here and wanted to meet somebody in Hull to beat him up

Davo

Da Pleasure went far further than that....he wanted me to engage in a boxing match with him, and wear gloves and head protectors.....and that it had to be in Hull...no where else

Red Sea simply wanted to meet Boring in a boozer on Saturday to punch his lights out...sounds reasonable to me

redcharlie

Top Bloke
I spoke to Sea a few times via pm

I can tell you he was always polite and informative.

it's a shame some lesser posters chose to get stuck in and unfortunately Sea rose to their miserly bait.

I hope to see him again, but don't expect it.

An Extremely Boring Man

Retired 39,9999 not out
redcharlie said:

it's a shame some lesser posters chose to get stuck in and unfortunately Sea rose to their miserly bait.

He'll be back as soon as they free him from that straight jacket and let him out of that padded cell ;)

For a bloke in his 40's, he came across as a total loser.

kelvinhole

Hello Kevin
redcharlie said:
Sea was an excellent poster.

Doesn't matter if you didn't agree with his points he could debate and stimulate debate.

His point about multiple identities has got me wondering if all this time I've just been chatting to some beardy fecker called Sid in Hereford.

Mornin Sid.
I agree.

I've seen his posts and he can make some pretty good points (e.g. in the current events forum). Shame he had to resort to finger-pointing in this thread tho.

Kristjan

Retired Dictator
Davo said:
Da Pleasure went far further than that....he wanted me to engage in a boxing match with him, and wear gloves and head protectors.....and that it had to be in Hull...no where else
ah right, that was a good thread as well.. total loon that one

giggzy

The Fatter Bryan Robson
GroundSide said:
And he was a Manc..! Seemed ok to me.
He was(?) a decent lad, sometimes.... but one that was over sensitive and paranoid.

For all we know, he could have mutliple personalities. Would explain a few things.

But seeing as he's a Manc. I blame Plech... he was the one the wound him up, and sent him over the edge.

Can't trust southerners.

Mr. Wood

Circle Jerkin' Wannabe
redcharlie said:

Lesser posters? :confused:

He claimed Wibble and Giggzy are one and the same, and later suggested that perhaps Wibble and I are also the same person ... I don't care if he was a gentleman in your conversation, he's a complete nut.

An Extremely Boring Man

Retired 39,9999 not out
Mr. Wood said:
Lesser posters? :confused:

He claimed Wibble and Giggzy are one and the same, and later suggested that perhaps Wibble and I are also the same person ... I don't care if he was a gentleman in your conversation, he's a complete nut.
Calm down Wibble, calm down!

wancolos

retirantmobs said:
has he fecked off then?
it seems so. maybe he realised that he was a cnut...

BazzaBear

Definately Banned
redcharlie said:
Sea was an excellent poster.

Doesn't matter if you didn't agree with his points he could debate and stimulate debate.

His point about multiple identities has got me wondering if all this time I've just been chatting to some beardy fecker called Sid in Hereford.

Mornin Sid.
Hmm...
You're dead right. About half of the time.
The other half of the time, upon anyone trying to disagree with him he would invoke these magic words to prove them wrong:

1) I bet you've never been to OT
2) You're a plastic fan
3) I will meet you outside OT and have a fight with you
4) You've got multiple logons and you're using them to agree with yourself.

This is not the first time he's done this. I had an argument with him a month or so ago because I stepped in and asked him why, even if the person he was arguing with hadn't ever been to OT, this made his opinion less valid.
He responded by offering to fight me. :rolleyes:
That thread got locked, and in the following couple of weeks I had several intereesting and informative discussions with him on here.
It's weird, there's like two of him. maybe he's the opposite of what he accuses everyone else of? He hasn't got multiple logons, he's got one, with two people using it?

Red Sea, if you're reading this, the reason lots of people disagree with you isn't because they're all the same person: it's because you keep saying daft things, and offering to fight people.

Mr. Wood

Circle Jerkin' Wannabe
Da_pleasure_n_da_pain said:
Ill tell you what if you want to see what i look like ill challenge either of you two to a reall life sparring match. Any martial arts discipline you want. We can get sponsered and rasie some money for charity! im being 100% serious.

Come on you can really see what i look like then, and if you think im under 18 you should'nt be scared. Come on we can resolve everything in one go, the looser leaves the cafe. What do you reckon, we can make it perfectly safe and fair, the whole cafe can be invited to watch. I know an excellent boxing gym we can use inm Hull. Come on lads what do you say?
They're all the same, I tell you.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Davo said:
It's a pity I wasn't around when this all kicked off...

It's clear that a sensible head could have done much to calm things down and allow for a friendly resolution..

I still don't really know what happened mind
Neither do I.

I still can't figure out why he thought that I was anyone else since I have never had any sort of argument with him.

Bizarre.

Davo

It's an interesting, if slightly mad theory, theory that loads of posters are one and the same.....and slightly worrying the suggestion that some of the birds may actually be hairy arsed blokes - apart from Laura, who we know about.

Marching always strikes me as being more than a bit feminine...although in fairness, no one's going to pretend to be a dead old Leeds fan with a Newcastle season ticket..

Status
Not open for further replies.