FAO Red Sea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Wood

Circle Jerkin' Wannabe
On a similar note, I PM'd Red Sea (before I realized he was a loon) and asked how to check an IP. He gave me a vague answer, then said he'd get back to me in a few weeks.

Red Sea

Wibble said:
We all say things more freely on an internet forum partly because of the anonymous nature of the exchange. That is partly what makes forums such interesting places. In real life we often hold back for a variety of reasons - mostly valid.

I don't like internet bullying any more than any other type. But you don't seem to be in need of protection.

BTW do you thump or threaten to thump people who piss you off in real life.

Or perhaps you behave a bit differently when not on the internet.

Or perhaps not.
No I find people tend to be less hostile in real life. I cannot think of the last real fight i had. although I do box, if you ever want to check me out try Phil Martin gym moss side and ask for Brodie, its my middle name. But then they cannot login and log a different person on.

You find internet debates more interesting than real life, you must have a sad life, in real life people argue and argue without abusing people.

Although I have to say I've spent too much time in this place with childish arguments. Ironically most American's don't abuse but argue and debate without abuse.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
BTW Red Sea there are very few people with multiple logins anymore. I deleted all login names that hadn't been used for ages and now you have to go through the newbie to get a second identity. I checked AEBM and he has just the one identity.

Muliple logins were common in the early days of the forum, mostly just for having a laugh in the general forum but now I can only think of Kemo/CITR. And Rod/Nate sometimes posts under each others login which is hardly suprising since they are going out with each other. Most/all of the posters Giggsy listed no longer have multiple personalities. What makes you so convinced that there are more?

Red Sea

Mr. Wood said:
On a similar note, I PM'd Red Sea (before I realized he was a loon) and asked how to check an IP. He gave me a vague answer, then said he'd get back to me in a few weeks.

You were pleading with me.
:lol:

Red Sea

Mr. Wood said:
You already accused me of having numerous login names, now you're retracting it.

You're clearly full of shite. You're willing to accuse two posters of being the same person (and they combined would probably equal Davo's post count...) but you won't simply tell me where I live.

You said earlier that it was quite easy to check an IP, why don't you do it?

Thats a lie I said it was time consuming but easy when you asked. Hell you don't believe iit, no problem, but where did I say you dont have numerous logins?

Red Sea

Wibble said:
BTW Red Sea there are very few people with multiple logins anymore. I deleted all login names that hadn't been used for ages and now you have to go through the newbie to get a second identity. I checked AEBM and he has just the one identity.

Muliple logins were common in the early days of the forum, mostly just for having a laugh in the general forum but now I can only think of Kemo/CITR. And Rod/Nate sometimes posts under each others login which is hardly suprising since they are going out with each other. Most/all of the posters Giggsy listed no longer have multiple personalities. What makes you so convinced that there are more?

I am a 100 per cent sure of some of Giggzy's but I know how close you two are!

Red Sea

Wibble do me a favour and delete my account. I thought it might be worth a week to finish a couple of things off obviously its not!

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Red Sea said:
No I find people tend to be less hostile in real life. I cannot think of the last real fight i had. although I do box, if you ever want to check me out try Phil Martin gym moss side and ask for Brodie, its my middle name. But then they cannot login and log a different person on.

You find internet debates more interesting than real life, you must have a sad life, in real life people argue and argue without abusing people.

Although I have to say I've spent too much time in this place with childish arguments. Ironically most American's don't abuse but argue and debate without abuse.
I don't find internet debates more interesting than in real life but an interesting addition to real life. People are less hostile/argumentative in real life (although my wife would dispute this about me, particularly when it comes to biology and religion) but that is often just because we aqre foten less than totally honest in real life (and a damn good thing to most of the time).

And it is twenty years since I was last in Moss Side so we will have to make do with here. But you not having real fights proves my point (and your to some degree) in that the internet is different. We argue and respond with less restraint. It doesn't mean anything in particular.

Mr. Wood

Circle Jerkin' Wannabe
Red Sea said:
Thats a lie I said it was time consuming but easy when you asked. Hell you don't believe iit, no problem, but where did I say you dont have numerous logins?
Red Sea said:
I have no idea I've never checked you out, but I'd be surprised if like most on here youve got numerous login names!
While this sentence is completely incoherent, you do state that you've never checked me out ... after you'd already said that I have numerous logins.

Red Sea

Wibble said:
I don't find internet debates more interesting than in real life but an interesting addition to real life. People are less hostile/argumentative in real life (although my wife would dispute this about me, particularly when it comes to biology and religion) but that is often just because we aqre foten less than totally honest in real life (and a damn good thing to most of the time).

And it is twenty years since I was last in Moss Side so we will have to make do with here. But you not having real fights proves my point (and your to some degree) in that the internet is different. We argue and respond with less restraint. It doesn't mean anything in particular.

Wibble do me a favour and delete my account. I thought it might be worth a week to finish a couple of things off obviously its not!

Red Sea

Mr. Wood said:
While this sentence is completely incoherent, you do state that you've never checked me out ... after you'd already said that I have numerous logins.

"like most on here....an educated guess!

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Red Sea said:
I am a 100 per cent sure of some of Giggzy's but I know how close you two are!
Not at all close. I have "known" him on here for years but we don't interact in any other way. I don't think we are mates in any real sense of the word. Let me know what you suspect by pm and I'll look into it as best I can.

And I'd rather not delete your account TBH. I assume that you are a fervent Red and therefore I don't want you to leave.

Red Sea

Wibble said:
Not at all close. I have "known" him on here for years but we don't interact in any other way. I don't think we are mates in any real sense of the word. Let me know what you suspect by pm and I'll look into it as best I can.

And I'd rather not delete your account TBH. I assume that you are a fervent Red and therefore I don't want you to leave.

Just delete it the only thing that bothers me is that it is used by someone else.

Delete it!!

Mr. Wood

Circle Jerkin' Wannabe
Now you really fit the profile of a cyber hard man - you're doing your drama queen routine

Red Sea

Mr. Wood said:
Now you really fit the profile of a cyber hard man - you're doing your drama queen routine
No not at all but I see now that I should have just been talking to one of you. Jeeps I didn't realise how many login names you mods had!!!

Just delete it!!!

I had hoped for it to be deleted but I hope you show at least some class by not using the account under another login name; well not a lot I can do about that.

I have to say there are a number of good posters and many sad ones who have lots of login names, even mods.

Last post, let the abuse flow!

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Red Sea said:
Just delete it the only thing that bothers me is that it is used by someone else.

Delete it!!
Nobody else will use it unless you give them the password. The admins could but we don't.

Well not very often anyway.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Red Sea said:
No not at all but I see now that I should have just been talking to one of you. Jeeps I didn't realise how many login names you mods had!!!
Mr Wood is a poster from Canada and he isn't a mod either.

I am an admin and I am a Manc who now lives in Australia.

We have been logged on at the same time so we can't be the same person. You are being paranoid.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
What a utterly bizzare thread!
I though Red Sea was one os the better posters here, but he seems to be the second coming of the devilish.
"I know who it is, but I wont tell"

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
This thread is what makes the internet great in a very sick sort of a way.

wancolos

Diarrhetic homosexual- likes to beat Noggies with
until you can show me some evidence that me or anybody else has numerous acounts to back them self up you can feck off!

- smileys will NOT do as evidence
- saying "somebody PM me" will NOT do as evidence

this should be the end of it then...

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Ah! So you were someone he suspected of having multiple aliases.

Well I can confirm that wanColos does not share an ip with any other poster.

Of course he could be an IT bod who masks his true ip address for some reason.

And AEBM also has a series of unique ips

wancolos

Diarrhetic homosexual- likes to beat Noggies with
Wibble said:
Ah! So you were someone he suspected of having multiple aliases.

Well I can confirm that wanColos does not share an ip with any other poster.

Of course he could be an IT bod who masks his true ip address for some reason.

And AEBM also has a series of unique ips
tnx mate, but now he will definatly belive that you are me...

Yianni

Red Sea said:
So let me get this right do you think we should still use words like Nigger, coon...etc? Firstly, we don’t have freedom of speech, and we never had since the law was created. Would you find it acceptable for someone to go around shouting that child abuse or rape were good, no it would create violence. And no one would dare to say the things I hear on hear to my face because they know they would get their arse licked.

laws and rules can make people think and judge things on a rational basis. If I go to a football match and hear racist calls I pull people up. I never go to the games with my wife because occasionally we hear racist chat and it upsets both of us. I go with a group of mates, but why should I have to feel awkward? If people want to be racist that’s there choice but I do not want it to spoil my entertainment

On the evolution front you know damn well that the truth about evolution is different from how racists use it. If you don’t you should!

BTW have you started a thread that united fans should not get upset over Munich jibes and not be bothered? Just wondered!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

spinoza

Paz's ion
Plechazunga said:
Who comes in with two identities and argues witht hemselves Wibs?

I did once, but that was when one of me was pretending to be Redeus, in order to get him banned - which, somewhat triumphantly if only temporarily, I succeeded in doing...

Right, Boring and Red Sea, what form's this duel gonna take then? Are you just gonna carry on bickering like elderly tennis partners, or are you going to get stuck in?

I suggest you bury yourselves up to the neck in lumber, and try to gnaw each others' heads off
Plech, did I tell you that I'm also you?

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
And Giggzy only shares an relatively high level ip with a number of posters who I know for a fact are themselves. Erm .... not Giggzy .. I think ;)

Yianni

I feel like sending Red Sea some PM's abusing his wife...see what he would do then. Probably fly over to where i am and knock on my door...scary.

BTW i got a punching bag...does that make me a boxer too ? If so watch your back Red Sea...lol what a tool.

Yianni

Red Sea has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

Does this mean he is banned ?

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Nope. Just that he has turned that option off.

And I know that you are joking but be careful with pms. People have been banned for pm exchanges that got out of hand before.

Yianni

Ah ok, i wont send him a PM then (well i cant anyways). I wont be silly then. Thanks for the tip.

An Extremely Boring Man

Retired 39,9999 not out
I have to give it to Red Sea - he sussed me out. I am in fact not only AEBM, I am also Davo, Devlish, RoD and Jopub.

Mods, I appologise for this, and I will never use these other log-ins again, so can you please do me a favour and delete all bar my AEBM log-in?

;)

redcharlie

Top Bloke
Sea was an excellent poster.

Doesn't matter if you didn't agree with his points he could debate and stimulate debate.

His point about multiple identities has got me wondering if all this time I've just been chatting to some beardy fecker called Sid in Hereford.

Mornin Sid.

Davo

What's going on?

I'm not reading through all this jazz? Red Sea's always seemed okish to me in matters of football....

and wanting to punch out Boring isn't exactly doing him any harm in my eyes..;)

An Extremely Boring Man

Retired 39,9999 not out
Davo said:
What's going on?

I'm not reading through all this jazz? Red Sea's always seemed okish to me in matters of football....

and wanting to punch out Boring isn't exactly doing him any harm in my eyes..;)
Read the thread - it made my day

He's a nutter - the second coming of Devilish

Status
Not open for further replies.