FAO the people who booed Fergie's decision to sub Tevez

Tevez's Mum

Kia Joorabchian's Ho!
No we didnt do all we could to keep him, but then why should we? Honestly? Fair enough he has scored some important goals in his time with us and helped us to winning major honours, back to back, but has he really done enough?
Debatable.
No reason, we didn't have to do everything. But if you really want a player then you do do everything to secure there services. Don't you?

Fergie really wanted to get Berba, so what did he do, he went to the airport to meet him (something he had never done before.) If you really want a player you don't take so long to make an offer that the player starts to seriously consider rivals offers as well.

F-Red

His true colours have shone through in the end. I think its time we all moved on & looked forward to having players who want to play at the club & be prepared to understand what squad rotation means when it comes to fighting a campaign on all fronts.

Sir Giggsy

Team Player
Are you still on this you KL?

He's gone.

I wish you'd also go by topping yourself.

Crerand Legend

I hope the name change is temporary,Kinglaw is allright,he has stood steadfast to his beliefs we have to credit him for that

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
:lol: quality.

The truth is finally out!

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
When? :confused:

You got a link?
Not sure about asses but I'd be interested in a good translation of this - the phrase is a bit too tricky for me and the term might not quite mean the same in Argentinian Spanish.
http://www.clarin.com/diario/2009/06/26/um/m-01946885.htm

Ferguson me dijo que no me preocupara por la llegada de Berbatov, siempre tuve un buen trato con él, pero le ponía mi buena cara de culo cuando no me ponía. Yo di la vida por la camiseta de Manchester".

Stuff the Goat

a Farney man in Galway, next stop America.
As much as I, like the majority of fans, loved Tevez's efforts on the field, he has been totally out of order in his comments & reactions in the last few months. Utd left it late to offer him terms, but perhaps SAF feels there is a better way to spend £25m. If Utd REALLY wanted him, he would have been offered terms sooner!
It is no coincidence, that the 2 players who showed disrespect to SAF after being subbed towards the end of the season, are now both GONE!
.......:devil: No player is bigger than Manchester United FC ! :devil:

Tevez was quoted a few day's ago...... "My family know how much I suffered"!.......... If he thinks he suffered here, wait till he joins City!:D