FAO the people who booed Fergie's decision to sub Tevez

M160RA

I agree. Based on his performance he rightly deserved to be subbed off.

OneUnited24

Listening to the post match Jamie Rednap said something that shocked me to the core... Because i agreed 100% with him! He said that SAF will make a decision at the end of the season if hes willing to pay £30m for him or get someone who is cheaper into the team, and hes right. SAF will do what is best for MANCHESTER UNITED he doesnt care about who he hurts because in football their is little room for sentiment and he will do what is best for his team to process further.

I will be gutted if Tevez left but i will always support SAF's decisions because at the end of the day when has he got something like this wrong?

pillory

It was disappointing. I know it only meant "we love you Carlos", but there's no place for booing on a day like this.

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
It was indeed embarrassing. This game was bigger than Tevez. It was nothing personal against Tevez, it was simply a tactical decision that Ferguson thought necessary to help hold the draw.

OneUnited24

Were the booing directed at Fergie for sure ?
I took it as fans BOOing at taking Tevez off, not really directed at any one person but just showing how much they like him at OT - you saw that because when he waved at the fans the boos turned to cheers

TonyMontana

Listening to the post match Jamie Rednap said something that shocked me to the core... Because i agreed 100% with him! He said that SAF will make a decision at the end of the season if hes willing to pay £30m for him or get someone who is cheaper into the team, and hes right. SAF will do what is best for MANCHESTER UNITED he doesnt care about who he hurts because in football their is little room for sentiment and he will do what is best for his team to process further.

I will be gutted if Tevez left but i will always support SAF's decisions because at the end of the day when has he got something like this wrong?
This.

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
Were the booing directed at Fergie for sure ?
I would say it was more directed at Ferguson's decision, rather than Ferguson himself, just to let him know they didn't agree with him.

There was no need for it.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I took it as fans BOOing at taking Tevez off, not really directed at any one person but just showing how much they like him at OT - you saw that because when he waved at the fans the boos turned to cheers
I would say it was more directed at Ferguson's decision, rather than Ferguson himself, just to let him not they didn't agree with him.

There was no need for it.
I see

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
feck off.

You're supposed to be Manchester United supporters not Carlos Tevez fan boys.
Very true.

I agree. Based on his performance he rightly deserved to be subbed off.
Harsh that i think. He didn't play well but he had a thankless task up front alone. He was very isolated and the midfield did a piss poor job of keeping hold of the ball ergo they couldn't get it to him. I would have liked to seen Park come on for Giggs then put Ronnie up top with Tevez just behind, i think we'd have kept it better that way but at the end of the day all we needed was a draw, and that's what we got.

Count Duckula

To be fair I think it was relatively light-hearted booing, if such a thing can exist! The fans were disappointed that he was being taken off but I don't think there was any real venom behind it - hence it turned into loud cheers the moment he waved back.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
The "Sign him up!" chants when SAF was addressing the fans afterwards were annoying. Whatever decision he makes about Tevez will be the right one.

18 league titles later and the fans still think they know better than the great man. Oh well, that's football I guess.

Enigma_87

You know who
I agree.
It was a disgrace. Those fans need to be reminded that Tevez has been here for like couple of years and Fergie for couple of decades.

Fergie would never, ever, do something that isn't in United's interests. He always does what he thinks is the best for the club. He was criticized for selling Becks and Ruud, but 3 titles in a row and 1 CL, along with a final this year isn't bad eh.

Players come and go, we surely should show them respect, but Fergie is an institution and the key to our success in fecking off Pool of the perch.

WeWonItTwoTimes

Banned
America's Red Cafe Spokesman (behind enemy lines)
The "Sign him up!" chants when SAF was addressing the fans afterwards were annoying. Whatever decision he makes about Tevez will be the right one.

18 league titles later and the fans still think they know better than the great man. Oh well, that's football I guess.
Yup, that too.

The booing and the ''Sign him up!'' chants were predominantly coming from the Stretford End which I guess just goes to show that the most vocally supportive fans can also be the most stupid ones too at times.

Boothy

Didn't boo. Not many around me did.

Seemed mostly coming from stretty to be frank

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
We had never won anything without Carlitos Tevez and Im sure that we wont be winning anything if he leaves us.

Broo

Get a brew on
feck off.

You're supposed to be Manchester United supporters not Carlos Tevez fan boys.
Thank you. It's fecking ridiculous. I wasn't happy with people chanting "Fergie, sign him up" during Ferguson's speech to the crowd either. The greatest manager in history has just won us another trophy and he is trying to show his appreciation to the fans and they are interrupting him, giving him orders.

Skelter

Internet GYPO
I agree it was a bit embarrassing, I think Fergie knows by now what the fans think and he should be left to get on with it.

smallred

sickens me, every game. hes a great player, but not that great either. players come and go, and nobody should be booing fergie. shame on those who did!

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Stretford end fans are amongst the most knowledgeable in the world. The booing was just a light hearted chin up signal for Tevez. A reminder how much he's valued by the fans. No way were they vindictive or directed at SAF, or Park.

skysplitter

man utd fans are free to voice them selves in any maner they choose.The stretford end fans are not stepford end fans.Tevez has given every last ounce of energy this season and many fans wanted to show support.

Skelter

Internet GYPO
Show support then by clapping him, don't boo anyone. They should be showing support to their manager too you know.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
I hope and pray it's a wind up.

Thinking about it, it probably is.

Skelter

Internet GYPO
Probably not, that or he's taking the piss.

You'd hope.

Treble

Let's face it: a lot of fans are retards.

Booing Fergie 30 min before he wins his 11th Prem. title is fecking disgraceful.

Amir

Didn't spoil the day or anything, but it was annoying. Cheering Carlos is one thing, but booing the decision to replace him was ridiculous. Unfortunately it has come down to that. He starts, everything is fine. He's replaced, it's a disaster, like he should be untouchable. I doubt we'll be doing another deal similar to that... well, ever.