g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

FAO UK Fans: The Manchester United 'Brand'

Al-T

Done. Hope you get plenty of replies to help your studies.

Tend to agree that rather than being positively influenced by sponsors of United, I am more likely to actively avoid products associated with the likes of Liverpool or Arsenal.

And whilst I am a United fan, no way would I buy a shirt with a logo from a firm where I have had bad customer experience e.g B.T or from a company whose business model I fundamentally disagree with like Wonga.

PSingh

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Filled that out for you pal, good luck with the dissertation.
Done,

Good luck in your studies
Done. Hope you get plenty of replies to help your studies.

Tend to agree that rather than being positively influenced by sponsors of United, I am more likely to actively avoid products associated with the likes of Liverpool or Arsenal.

And whilst I am a United fan, no way would I buy a shirt with a logo from a firm where I have had bad customer experience e.g B.T or from a company whose business model I fundamentally disagree with like Wonga.
Once again thanks a lot everyone. It has gone a lot better than I expected!

PSingh

Just wanted to say a final thank you to everyone who take part in the survey couldn't have done it without your responses. I managed to get a first on my dissertation and degree overall and top of it all off bagged some work experience at United in this CRM department! So once again thank you for taking part :)!

clarkydaz

Just wanted to say a final thank you to everyone who take part in the survey couldn't have done it without your responses. I managed to get a first on my dissertation and degree overall and top of it all off bagged some work experience at United in this CRM department! So once again thank you for taking part :)!
clearly just a ploy to get into bed with the club! :D

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
First things first have you got any transfer gossip ? And well done i suppose. :p

TehRed

Nice one, well done!

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Congratulations lad!

Let me know if United need anymore peeps for work experience. Might apply for work experience as one of the tea ladies:D

And don't forget to keep your eyes and ears open in case there's any news/gossip you want to share with the Caf:D

Good luck.

PSingh

clearly just a ploy to get into bed with the club! :D
Haha that's the reason I did it to be honest!

First things first have you got any transfer gossip ? And well done i suppose. :p
I wish I could feed the muppets.

Nice one, well done!
Cheers mate!

Congratulations lad!

Let me know if United need anymore peeps for work experience. Might apply for work experience as one of the tea ladies:D

And don't forget to keep your eyes and ears open in case there's any news/gossip you want to share with the Caf:D

Good luck.
Haha thanks! Will keep my eyes open

Mihai

Congrats mate! You probably have the dream job of many of us on redcafe

red thru&thru

Well done veer. Brilliant news. Not going to lie, very jealous but really happy for a fellow red!