g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Favourite moment of the opening games

Raul Madrid

Van persies header. Best moment of individual brilliance in the tournament.

Vialli_92

Supports
Juventus
:lol: very good.
that game was so good to watch.

There are plenty of great moments but RVPs header does stand out for me.
And for some reason seeing those two Italian players helping the English player with cramp sticks in my mind and makes me chuckle every time I think of it. Weird, I know.
Ye nothing beats good sportsmanship, we rarely ever see it now with all the diving and play acting in the modern game.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Ibisevic scoring a deserved goal v Argentina.
Van Persie header, and the whole game in general.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Yeah I enjoyed Bosnia getting their first ever goal, they're a very good team but it's always nice to see an historic moment like that whether they deserved it or not.

RonaldoVII

Robben's goal when he ran half the pitch, seemingly beat the keeper twice and then fired it in. Might've been Robin's 1st but didn't catch that in real time.

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.
RVP's header.Genius at work.
The rapport between LVG and Dutch players also encouraging from a United perspective.

Alun

Robbens fourth goal and the celebration that followed. Where he does the little side to side jump with the blank stare. Cool as ice, great goal and great celebration.

Honourable mention to Pirlo's free kick vs England..

alsabi

Unless you were forced to watch this game full, you know there is this button on your remote control?
True enough. I just can't bring myself to avoid live World Cup football, though.