FC Bayern 16/17 discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroMendez

Acolyte
I am okay with the squad even if we could make good use of an additional attacker. Maybe Ancelotti doesn´t want to use a big rotation and calm things for a year. The last 4 years were extremely intense, so I don´t see any problem. We also don´t have any deadwood in the squad and can trust every of our players, which is great.

Lewandowski
Ribery - Müller - Robben
Vidal - Thiago
Alaba - Hummels - Boateng - Lahm

Müller
Coman - Costa - Benko
RSanches - Kimmich/Alonso/Martinez
Bernat - Badstuber - Martinez - Kimmich/Rafinhia
-----------------------------------------------------

Hoeneß coming back is annoying, but was somewhat expected. I thought that we were on a really good path without him interfering internally and externally. I don´t even have a problem with his tax fraud. It is just that he can be such an annoying individual. His time as face of Bayern Munich should have been over. He should have helped behind the scenes with certain tasks (e.g. youth-center, identifying new additions to the management team) far away from any camera and without any say in the day-to-day business.

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
Heck, just trade Mandzukic with Benatia and call it a deal. :D
Yeah, because Mandzukic is totally the guy to sit on the bench happily and not stink up the dressing room...

I'm not surprised about it, but I agree with the rest. He shouldn't just walk back into his old role, it's wrong.
He might return to his old position, but I don't think it'll come with a return of good old "Abteilung Attacke". He has been very quiet so far, so I reckon he'll choose a calmer approach to the matters at hand in future.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Hoeneß coming back is a joke and just cements what a dislikeable club they are.
Football wise they still have an incredible depth but I feel their starting 11 is getting worse every year as no one has replaced prime Ribery, Schweinsteiger and Robben. Everyone's drooling over Coman and Costa but they've still a long way ahead of them.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
For the first time in a while, I think Dortmund will win the league. I can't see Bayern matching Pep's point tally. I don't have any reasons for that but I just can't see Bayern showing that kind of consistency.
You now consider that Tuchel finished relatively close last season.

Cristiano Lell

BANNED LOLZ
Supports
Bayern München
As for strikers, both Lewa and Müller are too robust to justify another signing here. The exception could be to get someone who's very experienced and not too fussed about being a bench option most of the time. I wouldn't mind getting us someone like Klose, but any player with intact ambitions would do us more harm than good, I reckon.
ffs

just realized Miro is out of contract. A no brainer, really, if we're not getting another young backup. Sign him up.

For the first time in a while, I think Dortmund will win the league. I can't see Bayern matching Pep's point tally. I don't have any reasons for that but I just can't see Bayern showing that kind of consistency.
Yes, I've been thinking the same more or less since end of last year, when Pep's departure and Carlo's arrival was announced. We've won it a record four times in row now already, so...

slig

Leave Klopp alone!!!
Supports
BVB 09
Yeah but we do have huge changings. 3 important players leaved (ok, Gündogan was not important, Hummels made a lot mistakes..) , and now 8 new players just arrived, including some really young lads who got a fine technic but never heard of pressing and gegenpressiing or how to play first class position based modern football, all that in a league better than where they were the last seasons. It will need time to adapt and "get the glue in the team" (Tuchels words). If we start good into the season maybe there is a chance. If not... After all the aim is a CL spot, getting out of the gropustage in the CL, and get into the Cupfinal.

Cristiano Lell

BANNED LOLZ
Supports
Bayern München
Yeah but we do have huge changings. 3 important players leaved (ok, Gündogan was not important, Hummels made a lot mistakes..) , and now 8 new players just arrived, including some really young lads who got a fine technic but never heard of pressing and gegenpressiing or how to play first class position based modern football, all that in a league better than where they were the last seasons. It will need time to adapt and "get the glue in the team" (Tuchels words). If we start good into the season maybe there is a chance. If not... After all the aim is a CL spot, getting out of the gropustage in the CL, and get into the Cupfinal.
Jesus Christ. Just give it a rest will you.

slig

Leave Klopp alone!!!
Supports
BVB 09
Jesus Christ. Just give it a rest will you.
?? Dont know what you mean. Its obvious that all our new players will need time, you can see it clearly in the games they played for us yet. And i just want to respond to expectations that the BVB could win the Meisterschaft. FC Buyern still got more than double of the financial power than we got. Often people ignore that and ask why BVB dont win the Meisterschaft wih ease. Only the fact that Ancelotti is now in charge wont change the conditions in the league.

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
Can't believe you're not turning into dust even though you set foot into the vile FC Buyern thread.
Glad to see you're not banned yet, though. I missed you. :angel:

Oh, before you go: Please point some people out to me who have asked you "why BVB dont win the Meisterschaft with ease". Sounds like a strange question.

slig

Leave Klopp alone!!!
Supports
BVB 09
Can't believe you're not turning into dust even though you set foot into the vile FC Buyern thread.
Glad to see you're not banned yet, though. I missed you. :angel:

Oh, before you go: Please point some people out to me who have asked you "why BVB dont win the Meisterschaft with ease". Sounds like a strange question.
Ok that first one is great :lol: i have to say. To the second one: Why so harsh? Just wanted to point out that its not so easy despite FC Buyern got a new coach who is not Pep, cause we have our own big changings. Nobody said that word by word.

Xivon

Supports
Bayern Munich
Coman is out with an ankle ligament injury for who knows how long. :( Is time to buy some depth now?

Xivon

Supports
Bayern Munich
Think Buyern got enough depth in their squad.
No, we don't. Right now Robben, Costa and Coman are injured and the season hasn't even started yet. We all know how injury prone our wingers and CBs are and in the hopefully unlikely case one of Müller and Lewandowski gets injured we are totally screwed with Green and maybe Benko as the only back-up striker option.

NYC

Might finally force the board to buy a new AM/CF. Someone with pace and dribbling ability through the middle.

Alexis would be the most ideal signing this season for Bayern.

Last edited:

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
God fecking damnit, the same shit every fecking season... so sick of it

Cristiano Lell

BANNED LOLZ
Supports
Bayern München
Coman is out with an ankle ligament injury for who knows how long. :( Is time to buy some depth now?
Yes. As I've posted here repeatedly, attacking depth was needed even before. Coman's injury is just a reminder of how usual it is for us to have multiple injured and absent attackers.
Let's get Carlo an Italian as welcome present. I'm going to throw a name out there without knowing feck all about him. Bernardeschi :wenger:

Why? You still have Green.
USA!!! USA!!!!
NUMBER ONE!

Now go and wash out your mouth with soap :mad:

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
We desperately need another attacking player that can actually take on players 1 on 1.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Leverkusen have turned down relatively high offers for Toprak und Bellarabi much earlier in the window, I doubt they'd sell anyone for a remotely fair sum now. In general most deals seem to have been done by now, even the English clubs have been very busy already, I think Bayern might be a bit late to the party if they wan't to sign a quality attacker this window.
And besides, aren't Robben and Costa about to return very soon?

slig

Leave Klopp alone!!!
Supports
BVB 09
No, we don't. Right now Robben, Costa and Coman are injured and the season hasn't even started yet. We all know how injury prone our wingers and CBs are and in the hopefully unlikely case one of Müller and Lewandowski gets injured we are totally screwed with Green and maybe Benko as the only back-up striker option.
Come on, you got Ribery aka "I slap everyone aggressively in the face" and biased referees, that must be enough.

PedroMendez

Acolyte
Leverkusen have turned down relatively high offers for Toprak und Bellarabi much earlier in the window, I doubt they'd sell anyone for a remotely fair sum now. In general most deals seem to have been done by now, even the English clubs have been very busy already, I think Bayern might be a bit late to the party if they wan't to sign a quality attacker this window.
And besides, aren't Robben and Costa about to return very soon?
yeah. I wasn´t serious. I don´t think we should do any panic transfers. Not sure if anyone interesting is still on the market.

Cristiano Lell

BANNED LOLZ
Supports
Bayern München
Who are they blaming for injuries now?
Thankfully, now that Pep is gone, there's no blaming anyone over injuries anymore. That's the kind of shit City will now have to deal with :)
Oh and thanks for stopping by.

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace
Thankfully, now that Pep is gone, there's no blaming anyone over injuries anymore. That's the kind of shit City will now have to deal with :)
Oh and thanks for stopping by.
I guess we'll see, just won't have the Catalan to blame that's for sure.

Hans will be back with his voodoo to keep the Bavarians healthy although Renato & Coman somehow managed to slip through

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace
Come on, you got Ribery aka "I slap everyone aggressively in the face" and biased referees, that must be enough.
Comical stuff:

Bayern Munich captain Philipp Lahm says he has warned Franck Ribery over his temperament but admitted: "I can't guarantee anything."

Ribery, 33, has been in the spotlight over a series of recent incidents, with the winger appearing to elbow Borussia Dortmund full-back Felix Passlack twice in succession during the German Super Cup at the weekend.

BVB coach Thomas Tuchel said on Sunday that he had a sense of deja vu after an incident involving Ribery during May's DFB Pokal final, and the former France international had already received a warning over his behaviour from new Bayern boss Carlo Ancelotti for shoving Inter's Felipe Melo during an International Champions Cup game.

Lahm told reporters on Thursday that he had spoken to Ribery "right after" the Super Cup, saying: "He should keep his hands to himself in the future, and I believe that he understands it, but I don't know whether, with his mentality, you can really ... I can't guarantee anything."

Lahm added: "I believe he understands it, and I think he knows what he's doing there, but I am not his skin and if it happens again I can't stop him from doing it. I can't just run next to him on the pitch all the time."

Cristiano Lell

BANNED LOLZ
Supports
Bayern München
I guess we'll see, just won't have the Catalan to blame that's for sure.

Hans will be back with his voodoo to keep the Bavarians healthy although Renato & Coman somehow managed to slip through
Well, unlike blood doping and HGHs, at least voodoo isn't in breach with WADA's code so that's another thing your club and mine wouldn't have in common.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
FC Barca ruining every even half Pep related thread again with his childish Pep remarks.

Why doesn't he just post on Bluemoon instead? Fake and cringeworthy behavior and remarks are very welcome there.

slig

Leave Klopp alone!!!
Supports
BVB 09
Comical stuff:
The last years in every final there were biased referees with totaly stupid decisions. Game changing decisions.

In the CL final:

After that the old referee Markus Merk said it was a red card. Even ex Buyern Player Kahn said it was clearly a red card.

Then the stolen goal in the cupfinal, we scored first, the ball was 1m behind the line, but no the referee say no.

Then the last cupfinal:

The referee is 1m aside and see it FFS, no red card, Riberys finger is in Castros eye!

Only 2 month later:

Ribery is getting no red card, but Ribery and Passlack a yellow one.. Yeah of course make sense ^^

Source: http://www.n-tv.de/sport/fussball/Ribery-hat-ein-Aggressionsproblem-article18421191.html

Iam so sick of it, its not even funny anymore!

Buyern is class in the league, i recognize. But in the last years there were dozens of false decisions everyone for Buyern, and often in finals! And they often were close to loose but then the referees helped, for example the game vs. Augsburg last season, where they get the most ridicoulus penalty ever some minutes before the end. And at the end of the season they were only some point ahead of us, would this have been the case with all the clearly false decisions referees made for them? The league is boring since years, and one of the reasons is: if someone comes close to beat them, the referees help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.