[FCUoM] About F*%$£&*g TIME

Sir A1ex

Probably so that United fans who want to be able to actually enjoy themselves at a match get the opportunity. Oh, and to interest people like you who read and post in threads about them.

Saliph

Probably so that United fans who want to be able to actually enjoy themselves at a match get the opportunity. Oh, and to interest people like you who read and post in threads about them.
So FC United fans are Manchester United fans, and now they're building their own stadium because they can't afford tickets to OT?

Saliph

Alright, well good luck to ya. Be careful so that you don't become too successful, because then you'd have to raise ticket prices and you'd become what you hate.

mickthered

Alright, well good luck to ya. Be careful so that you don't become too successful, because then you'd have to raise ticket prices and you'd become what you hate.
well at least I can sleep easy knowing that if the prices do go up that will only be because I and the other owners want them to go up and any money will be going back into the club instead of some greedy parasites pocket

Saliph

well at least I can sleep easy knowing that if the prices do go up that will only be because I and the other owners want them to go up and any money will be going back into the club instead of some greedy parasites pocket
So you're a communist then?

Jimy_Hills_Chin

Desperately wants to be ITK
There is nothing negative about FC United. They have fantastic and vocal fans who create a great atmosphere. The club will be really good for Moston area, it needs all the help it can get. If they get in the football league they will also create local derbies with team like Rochdale, Oldham, Stockport (if they get promoted) and Bury. Derbies are much needed at that level as it is the only time that the smaller clubs get a good gate and a great atmosphere.

MDFC Manager

Why is this shit posted on a Manchester United forum anyway?
Why not? Football of all kinds is discussed on the Caf, so why not this? Although i guess the FCUoM subforum should be located int the football forum, rather than the Manchester United Forum.

Ryan's Beard

Probably doesn't have a career as a comedian
I'm just bitter... My mate's decided he's a FCUM fan and won't fecking shut up about how terrible our owners are and how we're not a proper club any more. Twat...

Giggsforever

I'm just bitter... My mate's decided he's a FCUM fan and won't fecking shut up about how terrible our owners are and how we're not a proper club any more. Twat...
Worst kind of supporter, the one that gives up on a club and changes to another.

holdsteady

Hates Sir Alex Ferguson
Some of you are absolute cnuts of the highest order.

fecking hell.

Crono

Congratulations - outstanding achievement.

Embarrassing knobs in here. Pathetic.

Genius Me!

Proud EE fan, 10k club member & NSFW crew member
Why not? Football of all kinds is discussed on the Caf, so why not this? Although i guess the FCUoM subforum should be located int the football forum, rather than the Manchester United Forum.
Yeah I agree, I don't personally see the connection between united and FC united but feck it, if it makes them happy then who am I to get in their way.

ciderman9000000

Some of you are absolute cnuts of the highest order.

fecking hell.
Yes, everybody must appreciate FCUoM or else you're a cnut of the highest order!

Feel that FCUoM supports are turncoats who ran away from United like cowards? You're a cnut!

fecking hell.

Sir A1ex

There is nothing negative about FC United.
Apart from the reaction to it from certain nazis who appoint themselves the moral police of the caf...

Feel that FCUoM supports are turncoats who ran away from United like cowards? You're a cnut!
Worst kind of supporter, the one that gives up on a club and changes to another.
Why is this shit posted on a Manchester United forum anyway? Surely you should have your own caf?
It's genuinely embarrassing to support the same club as people like this, who are so myopic as to not only remain obstinately ignorant about FCUM, but to think it somehow makes them look big and clever to come piling in slagging the club off.

Whether it works for you or not, anybody with half a clue can see there are valid reasons for the clubs existence, and that the people involved with it should be at worst left to get on with it and at best applauded for their efforts.

ciderman9000000

I personally wouldn't mind letting them get on with it if people weren't routinely called a cnut and an embarrassment for not agreeing with it.

As that isn't the case though... feck 'em.

Sir A1ex

I personally wouldn't mind letting them get on with it if people weren't routinely called a cnut and an embarrassment for not agreeing with it.
Read this thread... the abuse all starts with people who are anti-FCUM:

Why is this shit posted on a Manchester United forum anyway?
This club still exists? Why?
Before somebody calls them out.

It's always the same.

SirAF

Ageist
Yeah I agree, I don't personally see the connection between united and FC united but feck it, if it makes them happy then who am I to get in their way.

That's because there is no connection.

mickthered

pretty laughable the amount of people that don't give a toss about FC yet go out out of their way to open a forum up and post comments on it

And even more laughable at the ones posting on here just as United are about to kick off makes you wonder how many of these having a go at FC could even find Old Trafford on a map

ciderman9000000

pretty laughable the amount of people that don't give a toss about FC yet go out out of their way to open a forum up and post comments on it

And even more laughable at the ones posting on here just as United are about to kick off makes you wonder how many of these having a go at FC could even find Old Trafford on a map
I was in the stadium when I posted.

The Neviller

Why would we do this, this is our club as in ownership and by the way how much do you own of Manchester United.
Top Red.

You still wear red, right?

I'm just kidding, I've no real interest in FC United, I find it all a bit odd and I'm not sure how you can support United whilst setting up your own club, presumably with the aim of eventually competing on some level. But hey, if it's what people want to do then fair enough to them, I wish them success with it. Each go their own.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
If some supporters are sick of the owners and want to set up a new club, fair dues to them. I actually like the Glazers, they aren't the devils people make them out to be. They're spending money, it's not liking we're struggling for ends meat. Anyways, genuine question to the FC United of Manchester fans, what is going to be your stance on the FC club and Man Utd when the Glazers sell the club in the future?

mickthered

Bah, what does this so called club need stands for? Splitters.

Now we've got that out of the way... i'm probably being really thick but... that's a photo?

ok will rephrase that this is a picture of the stand that is going behind the goal