Fear factor was back

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Don't know about any fear factor but all the positive momentum and the feel good factor from signing Ronaldo is certainly all gone.
These ups never last long under Ole. Teams still know how to beat us or at least how to stop us, as shown clearly so far this season

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
These ups never last long under Ole. Teams still know how to beat us or at least how to stop us, as shown clearly so far this season
His set up is just too basic and predictable I think. He rarely switches it up tactically.

Raw

Two league games in a row where players of smaller teams are taking the piss out of us. Martinez of Villa mocking us after the penalty miss and now Townsend doing the Ronaldo celebration. They ain't scared at all. Not to mention Villarreal dominating us.

ShinjiNinja26

Two league games in a row where players of smaller teams are taking the piss out of us. Martinez of Villa mocking us after the penalty miss and now Townsend doing the Ronaldo celebration. They ain't scared at all. Not to mention Villarreal dominating us.
Yep, that Townsend celebration was an absolute piss take, United of old would have severely punished the cnut for doing that and went on and put another 2 or 3 past them for the cheek of it.

Dominos

This has to be one of the silliest knee-jerk threads ever made on the caf. The over-excitement because Newcastle under Steve Bruce came to Old Trafford and looked to play on the counter and slow the game down, as if loads of teams don't already do that every season... The delusion didn't last long.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
You can add Mina with his cnutish dance too

EtH

Infuriating. But letting retreads who were shit players in the first place in on us is the real issue.

Sara125

I thought I was in the general forum when I saw the title and I thought to myself ‘not every show needs to be revived’ :lol:

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
We’ll I’m certainly back to being scared about our home games

redshaw

Fear factor for the United team you mean, it's well and truly back. Shitting bricks at tradbrick like last year.

To top it off I didn't see much time wasting by Everton so we can't even blame that or the ref, it's our own shite that's to blame.

Juansar_07

Some of us just never learn even after knowing how we've been stifled numerous times before. These kinda impulsive threads always end up biting us hard and we are not even 10 games into the season. At least wait for half a season at the very least to draw any such conclusions.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Some of us just never learn even after knowing how we've been stifled numerous times before. These kinda impulsive threads always end up biting us hard and we are not even 10 games into the season. At least wait for half a season at the very least to draw any such conclusions.
I can understand it, there is such a desperation to get back to the top, and some of the fans here have almost a decade of frustration compared to the success they were used to. It does end up looking foolish, but it's also completely normal to see these threads after a hot start. It's an online sports forum, if it's not reactionary, I don't know what is.

Juansar_07

I can understand it, there is such a desperation to get back to the top, and some of the fans here have almost a decade of frustration compared to the success they were used to. It does end up looking foolish, but it's also completely normal to see these threads after a hot start. It's an online sports forum, if it's not reactionary, I don't know what is.
While of course there's nothing wrong in being reactionary and expressing your emotions out of sheer exhilaration, after witnessing the degree of inconsistency and how we tend to perform in patches for almost eight years now, one is ought to develop a bit of patience and self-restraint. Because when things eventually go south, you would ultimately be at the receiving end of people's derision.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
I dont think there is anything as fearsome as Ole smiling

maroon

All these lesser teams who had been traumatized by United’s quality in the past are just celebrating that Utd is not miles ahead of them anymore.