Federico Di Marco

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Journos love tossing our names on random transfer stories that have absolutely 0 logic for us being interested in. We aren't touching left back.

If it isn't a ST, CM or GK, or at a push a Maguire replacement, it most likely isn't real.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Journos love tossing our names on random transfer stories that have absolutely 0 logic for us being interested in. We aren't touching left back.

If it isn't a ST, CM or GK, or at a push a Maguire replacement, it most likely isn't real.
Few things in the transfer forum are real. They're made by journos about something that could happen, after which we discuss the pros and cons of it happening.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
I think he's fantastic, his delivery is superb and get's up and down the pitch really well. Defensively though... yikes. Maybe it would allow us to shift to a back 3 and play wing backs if we were to sign someone like Pavard

Personally have a soft spot for him from a very old FM save where he was my Saint-Etienne captain :D

MUFC OK

“Monitoring but understood nothing imminent, United’s priority is a striker, midfielder and a GK before thinking about fullback”.

See how easy it is to make up this shite.

eire-red

Sounds like BS. No way a LWB is on the wishlist this summer.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
He’s a classic Italian player. They love a perpetual motion wing back who runs all day, albeit not particularly fast.

Looks quality though.

Pintu

Good player. But so is Shaw… We are solid on that front. should be focusing on other areas

VWW

I swear I saw Delaney in the banned transfer sources list in the main utd transfer thread. If not then this guy should be banned. I cant remember for the life of me where he actually got something right.

Tarrou

I know it could be nonsense, but this is not the time to be deciding how to spend the budget. I’m not usually one to moan about this stuff, but come on. That time was months ago.
i know it’s made up but imma go ahead and moan anyway:D

JuveGER

Supports
Juventus
Poor guy is another Mac Allister.... Will have his name misspelt all the time.