Fergie X Ronaldo

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude

Really nice interview. Really shows that Fergies magic was having players buy in and give their all for him.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Greatest manager to ever grace the game alongside top 3 player of all time

That's some pedigree on that couch right there

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
These marketing stunts are getting boring now.
I'd generally agree with you but just feels good to see Fergie in seemingly decent health and this is very likely one of the last times we will see him and Ronaldo in that sort of setting together.

white text in case you were being sarcastic

Jibbs

I'd generally agree with you but just feels good to see Fergie in seemingly decent health and this is very likely one of the last times we will see him and Ronaldo in that sort of setting together.

white text in case you were being sarcastic
i wasn’t actually and yeah I agree with you. Probably the two of the most Influential personalities for United in 21st century and 20th century as well in Sir Alex’s case.

Siezard

Fergie cost Ole his job when he dictated that the best player should start every game. Ole meekly obeyed and the players lost respect for him. Hence his downfall.

talking robot

Fergie cost Ole his job when he dictated that the best player should start every game. Ole meekly obeyed and the players lost respect for him. Hence his downfall.
i think ole cost ole his job by generally not being good enough at it.

Bwuk

Nonsense.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
I don't know, seems fake as hell, the way they kept getting back to communication (Cristiano even pointing to a TeamViewer's logo at some point) without saying anything of note, really.

It's always lovely to see Fergie though, he looks nice & sharp.