Gaming FIFA 23

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
has this got harder, or have all the normal people given up leaving only seriously good players behind?
I took a few months break from UT and it seems to be that it's easier, you could be 4 down but know you're better and win, then again I have all bar 1 of my my 3 mids bombing forward and the fullbacks on normal

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
How did this end up? What team are you using?
Got 4 / 5 and finished rank 2.

Currently using

TOTS Ter Stegen - TOTS Clauss - TOTS Marquinhos - Capita 93 - TOTS Balde - TOTS Veratti - Flashback Aouar - TOTS Fekir - TOTS Rodrygo - TOTS Saint Maximim - TOTS Lacazette

Fekir and Maximim are great because of their strength. At this point it's the players with the extra pace boosts or/and strength balance that can outdo the OP defenders.

TOTS Lacazette is the best striker I've used so far.

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
Got 4 / 5 and finished rank 2.

Currently using

TOTS Ter Stegen - TOTS Clauss - TOTS Marquinhos - Capita 93 - TOTS Balde - TOTS Veratti - Flashback Aouar - TOTS Fekir - TOTS Rodrygo - TOTS Saint Maximim - TOTS Lacazette

Fekir and Maximim are great because of their strength. At this point it's the players with the extra pace boosts or/and strength balance that can outdo the OP defenders.

TOTS Lacazette is the best striker I've used so far.
Good finish that. I have Saint Maximan but i feel like the games were its a tight game, his finishing has fcked me over a few times. I usually go between him and Raphina

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Good finish that. I have Saint Maximan but i feel like the games were its a tight game, his finishing has fcked me over a few times. I usually go between him and Raphina
For some reason I love his finishing, his shot power is so notable and with both feet as well. Rodrygo and Aouar are probably my weakest players now.

Hope to get Rank 2 again this weekend, finished Rank 3 last weekend.

The thing I hate most are the overhead kicks from 30 metres out, I don't understand why EA doesnt take these stupid glitches out.

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
I’ll take that.

https://ibb.co/LtmLB5L

Why isn’t the image loading?
Amazing! What pack is this from?

Done pretty well during SS with packs. Completed all the objective things for Bamba lsat night. Packed Baily x2, Hierro LB & RB, Alvarex x 3, Socrates & the pacled Bruno from the SS pack from doing 50 upgrades

Had all my season rewards too not just only upgrades

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Amazing! What pack is this from?

Done pretty well during SS with packs. Completed all the objective things for Bamba lsat night. Packed Baily x2, Hierro LB & RB, Alvarex x 3, Socrates & the pacled Bruno from the SS pack from doing 50 upgrades

Had all my season rewards too not just only upgrades
I finished the weekend League and had completed 18 objectives but this one was the 83x3 pack.

Jimble

Over 65s Team Player
I got nothing out of the 50 packs. highest was gold Koulibaly, and a domestic MOTM Nkunku. I literally packed Mendy (GK) 11 times out of the 50 packs.

got a feeling my luck is all run out. Team looks great though, and it's fun to play with.

Frank White

Been playing strictly WL the past couple of weeks for TOTS and i've got some pretty good reds/players from it like Rashford, Ben Yedder, Sanchez, Lacazette, David and more but non of them come close to Cruyff still genuinely the best forward in the game for me. Cheesy as it is he's so good at playing against any oppo. PTB he'll trivela it in no problem, high line he's quick enough to beat his man. Love him.

TrustInOle

In need of help.

My son has started his first FUT about 3 weeks ago and is really enjoying it, he's just relieved some FGS swaps, from watch the ea event and I'm wondering if this is repeatable daily or can you only do it once during the whole event this week?

Ted Lasso

In need of help.

My son has started his first FUT about 3 weeks ago and is really enjoying it, he's just relieved some FGS swaps, from watch the ea event and I'm wondering if this is repeatable daily or can you only do it once during the whole event this week?
Might as well have gotten your kid hooked to the slot machine. FIFA UT is one of the worst poisons available to gamers and children and adults.

I've been rid of it for a few months and honestly feel like it has improved my life and happiness moreso than when I stopped or cut down alcohol and social media as a whole.

And the ea events are typically once a week

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Is anyone aware of any mod that makes the lighting and/or colors more realistic ? Got 23 a while back after years of not buying a new footie game and FIFA still looks as arcade ish as it did before in that regard.

TrustInOle

Might as well have gotten your kid hooked to the slot machine. FIFA UT is one of the worst poisons available to gamers and children and adults.

I've been rid of it for a few months and honestly feel like it has improved my life and happiness moreso than when I stopped or cut down alcohol and social media as a whole.

And the ea events are typically once a week
I didn't know it could be bad? He's played fifa the last few years but only recently got into FUT with his mates. I haven't played it myself since 17 so he thought I could help but it's all so foreign to me now.

I guess I'll have to limit the time he's on it if it's as you say, he does get abit unhappy if he packs an 'L' as he says.

Thanks for your help though, much appreciated.

Ted Lasso

I didn't know it could be bad? He's played fifa the last few years but only recently got into FUT with his mates. I haven't played it myself since 17 so he thought I could help but it's all so foreign to me now.

I guess I'll have to limit the time he's on it if it's as you say, he does get abit unhappy if he packs an 'L' as he says.

Thanks for your help though, much appreciated.
You could argue that I'm more sensitive to this kind of thing than others.. that dopamine reaction. But from being part of the FIFA community for near on two decades I feel pretty attuned to the mechanics of addiction and the type of community it has built around it. It's not something I'll ever willingly allow my kids to be part of.

It's not the end of the world and EA has improved the loot box system to give you many many more desirable rewards from just playing, that's the rub. It swallows inordinate amounts of time in a way that id argue is unhealthy.

Is it any different than others like call of duty or fortnight? I think so. The 1 v 1 aspect of it and frequency of currency use in FIFA UT is something else altogether.

But if you're kids good enough to be on the teams playing in those ea events (I actually had them playing in the background and wasted time for those swaps) then maybe go for it, he might make some good cash. Otherwise I'd only ever advise being cautious and set very rigid rules.

And to be clear, I hate that I'm passing advice to a parent. Obviously you know how to do best by your family. I'm just so affected by my FIFA experience on reflection that it's vomiting out of me as some cautionary tale.

SirAF

Ageist
I hate every single loser opting to play as PSG online. feck off!

That's all lads.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Give this a try again the other day. What a genuinely awful game. How have they still not fixed the thing where you just sprint straight through on goal over and over because the defenders are too slow to do anything about it?

Domt get how anyone sticks with it. It's literally broken.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Can someone explain to me why it's not possible to accelerate the division climb? I started playing a bit of regular seasons a couple of weeks ago and since you can not get relegated I assume that anyone halfway decent at the game is locked into div 1, so I have to play literally 50+ games against beginners, who I bet don't have a lot of fun either, because it's too complicated for the game to detect win streaks and fast track those players.