Gaming FIFA15

Jacob

Any news? I've never played so little FIFA over a year as this time. Even considering not buying this shit anymore.

Jacob

That's what we've all said. I'm pretty much bored with consoles though so I'm not sure what I'll do.
That's sad. It's one thing if the games are boring you and another if the concept of gaming is.

arthurka

They need to fix this series..
So many faults with the current game it´s not even funny anymore.

MarcRed96

I like FIFA 14 for the PS4 but there are obviously still a lot of flaws in the game. Hopefully at least a few of them are fixed in the new game, which I'm expecting to be pretty good, hopefully the next-gen version of FIFA 09 (which was and still is the best FIFA game ever).

We'll probably hear more on this front at E3.

BigDunc9

Supports
Everton
The new features are -

Pure Shot
Precision Movement
Real Ball Physics
Player Intelligence
360 control

Like it is every fecking year whiles being the same game, probably.

Lu Tze

They need to really change up the career mode in some radical way. It's so stale. The create-your-own player or whatever pales in comparison to NBA 2k14's(still not amazing) single player mode, as does the career mode to 2k's GM mode.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
The new features are -

Pure Shot
Precision Movement
Real Ball Physics
Player Intelligence
360 control

Are they seriously the new features or did you just make it up? If they're genuine, wow :lol:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I wonder if it will have improvements to their scripting system so they can encourage people to buy more packs :drool:

BigDunc9

Supports
Everton
Are they seriously the new features or did you just make it up? If they're genuine, wow :lol:
Na i made it up but it feels like for the past 5 games that they try and claim the above as new features every year :lol:

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Lets face it, you'll all moan and complain about it being the same every year, then buy it at full price, play the shit out of it and moan and complain about it being the same game.

FIFA is shit but people buy it because it's FIFA, EA don't actually have to do anything at all and they'll still sell tonnes.

BigDunc9

Supports
Everton
As a massive football fan though i feel like i need to play a football game regardless of the quality, sadly.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
The new features are -

Pure Shot
Precision Movement
Real Ball Physics
Player Intelligence
360 control

:lol:

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Na i made it up but it feels like for the past 5 games that they try and claim the above as new features every year :lol:
It really is a joke. For FIFA 14 they had some pure/perfect shot bullshit as one of the main features which they ditched after 1 update shortly after the game was released

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
If they don't add the +guest when you play online option back in I aint buyin' it! Fifa 14 was shite anyway even if that feature was in the PS4 version.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
They've been saying "improved goalkeeper intelligence" since FIFA 2008. Goalkeepers are still pure bonkers.

I won't be buying it anyway. I bought 12 and sold it pretty quickly. I didn't buy 13, and I only gave 14 a bash because it came with with the Xbone, though I've probably not even given it more than 2 or 3 hours play, as it's really dull. Been playing other EA Sports titles instead.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
The new features are -

Pure Shot
Precision Movement
Real Ball Physics
Player Intelligence
360 control

:D

Shooting
Heading
Intelligent runs
Tactics

Fifa 15's revolutionary S.H.I.T™ engine.

Suli

"Do you get parents evening at uni?"
So this is the first one to be sold mainly on the next-gen consoles, will there be a change in the engine?

Eriku

Whiney bastards. I feel like generally there's an improvement each year. Not enough to justify a full fee, perhaps. It might have been more fair if you paid for an upgrade through a patch each year until there's a substantial change in engine or something, but FIFA14 on next gen consoles is pretty damn good.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Because I don't play offline modes, my main gripe with Fifa is the other players rather than the game itself.

My biggest gripe is twiddling my thumbs for two minutes whilst someone watches a replay. Oh and the lack of a guest feature on seasons mode!

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
You get the full cast of bellends if you play online. Every conceivable annoying character seems to play the game and it's rare that you get a good opponent who just wants to play in the right way. That is of course, if you can even connect. The online system on PS3 at least has been broken since FIFA 08 and they've never done anything to improve it.

Sadly thought the offline modes are so dull and broken it's impossible not to play online. The AI all play in the same way no matter who your opponent is, they always score the same goals and they always cheat so that physical stats mean feck all. Ronaldo getting caught by a slow defender in a sprint is just bollocks but it's what the AI does to win.

I usually just go round to a friends house and enjoy playing against them or if there's a few of us we'll have 2v2/3v3/etc with a few drinks and it's fine but then get the urge to buy it and it's a waste of full price 'cause I'll only play it if friends are round.

Jacob

I am with relevated as well. Gaming seems to have died on me recently.
I started enjoying gaming once I left FIFA. Battlefield 4 is such an amazing game imo.

Then again, I am extended breaks (involuntarily) from gaming now and then which might help to fuel my hobby

Heardy

I traded my copy of fifa 14 in pretty quickly. Ive just found it dull, would love to see a complete rehash of the career mode. It's just far too boring. I'd end up 2-0 up and simulate the rest of the match just to skip through games.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
They should build on the last installment on PS4 which was very good IMO and try to reach the same level as MLB The Show and NBA 2K14, it might not happen this year but it should be their ultimate target. They can improve significantly in graphics and gameplay department compared to 14.

Sarni

Because I don't play offline modes, my main gripe with Fifa is the other players rather than the game itself.

My biggest gripe is twiddling my thumbs for two minutes whilst someone watches a replay. Oh and the lack of a guest feature on seasons mode!
I despise people who watch replays. Unless the goal is ridiculous I see no reason why anyone would ever do that.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Until they fix the completely broken offline Be a Keeper mode, I'm not interested. They've had four years now to fix the ratings bug and the sheer boredom that most games end up being, where you're lucky if you have to save more than one or two shots.

Shark

@NotShark
They better bring the offline tournament mode back for next gen consoles. I presume they took it out because of the World Cup game.

Sarni

They better bring the offline tournament mode back for next gen consoles. I presume they took it out because of the World Cup game.
It's stupid. I often play with 3-4 friends and we like to have groups, then a ladder etc. Now we have to play friendlies and write down results which is stupid in 2014.

Shark

@NotShark
It's stupid. I often play with 3-4 friends and we like to have groups, then a ladder etc. Now we have to play friendlies and write down results which is stupid in 2014.
Yeah, same here. EA's excuse for removing it was ridiculous too. 'It wasn't a popular mode'.

Feck off.

Sarni

Yeah, same here. EA's excuse for removing it was ridiculous too. 'It wasn't a popular mode'.

Feck off.
So what if it wasn't popular, it doesn't cost them anything to keep it and it's not like it's a complicated code they have to re-write each year for months. feck off EA.

arthurka

So what if it wasn't popular, it doesn't cost them anything to keep it and it's not like it's a complicated code they have to re-write each year for months. feck off EA.
Agreed mate.. Some crazy shit going on there at EA.

Sarni

Agreed mate.. Some crazy shit going on there at EA.
It's inexplicable really. The mode was there in PS3, wasn't it? If so then it makes no sense to keep it out to sell more World Cup games as it hasn't even been released on a PS4.

Shark

@NotShark
It's inexplicable really. The mode was there in PS3, wasn't it? If so then it makes no sense to keep it out to sell more World Cup games as it hasn't even been released on a PS4.
I'm guessing that the assholes over at EA thought that it'd encourage people with a PS4/Xbone to buy one last Fifa game for the last gen consoles. They're greedy cnuts.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
All it would take for me to buy either a new FIFA or PES would be to re-introduce the random selection mode that was a highlight of PES 5/6/7 era...

That mode was fecking great.

Sarni

I'm guessing that the assholes over at EA thought that it'd encourage people with a PS4/Xbone to buy one last Fifa game for the last gen consoles. They're greedy cnuts.
Why not release a paid for DLC for PS4 with a World Cup offline and online mode instead of fannying around with FUT mode and World Cup-like friendlies? I'd gladly pay a tenner for that.

They should do classic teams. Imagine having a choice of playing United 99, United 08, Madrid 2002, Barcelona 2006 etc. They'd have to make 100-150 teams for it to work properly but it'd be well worth it. In fact they could make another full price game with some 200-250 classic teams and I'd buy it instantly!

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
They need to really change up the career mode in some radical way. It's so stale. The create-your-own player or whatever pales in comparison to NBA 2k14's(still not amazing) single player mode, as does the career mode to 2k's GM mode.
There's a reason for that though. NBA 2K is just an NBA game, one league with 30 teams (along with "classic" teams and players). FIFA however isn't a Premier League game, or a La Liga game, or Champions League game. It is the video game for WORLD FOOTBALL. Every player in every team of almost every league in the world, not including a large number of international teams. Now imagine having all that detail and rendering and extra information and audio, and then on top of that having to create a more involving career mode. I'm sure if FIFA games only had 30 or so teams, it would be very likely that their modes would be way better. I'm not saying it can't be done now anyway, but don't compare it to NBA 2K because the difference of sheer detail in the two games are vast.

arthurka

Yes it is on PS3 and they totally fecked up the tournament´s and online modes on the PS4!
I couldn´t get why the f... they changed it, there are pages of FIFA players who on the EA forums will abandon the FIFA franchise if it won´t be fixed..