g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Film Film Projects you'd like to see get made

arthurka

Finish the Nicholas Cage Superman movie, get his best co actor Travolta to play a bald Lex Luthor. You're the one that I want ooh ooh oooh

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Remakes shouldn’t be allowed of already successful films… Only of films that were spectacular failures and thus could be genuinely improved - Waterworld, Cats, the Adventures of Pluto Nash, etc.
Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy

jackal&hyde

Something from 40k. My dream would be the Horus Heresy as a show with 20 seasons. Realistically, something like Eisenhorn in a 3 or 4 seasons show. The lore is there as are elite level writers.

Twins

"Everybody loves a golden shower"
Something from 40k. My dream would be the Horus Heresy as a show with 20 seasons. Realistically, something like Eisenhorn in a 3 or 4 seasons show. The lore is there as are elite level writers.
Isn’t something like that actually being done now?

Simbo

Modern epic of Nelson / Battle of Trafalgar anyone?

jackal&hyde

Isn’t something like that actually being done now?
There was confirmed talk about an Eisenhorn series with the creator, Dan Abnett, involved, but I hove no idea if it's still going on. Then there is the supposed Henry Cavill project but I don't know if it's confirmed.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Like to see Mark Jenkin adapt Ballard's Concrete Island.

I also would've said Otomo's AKIRA, more so the manga, but everyone's *add expletive * ripped from it ( or paid homage) that the originality and freshness of the story would largely feel far too familiar. So, what's the point.

Last edited: