Final Destination 4

SATA

You lot watching it? Don't mind catching this though it will be repetitive like the old ones, and this will be in 3D though i do not know what that means actually. Do i have to wear 3D glasses before entering the theatre, for example?

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
3D = "it's shit, but more people will see it if we have a gimmick!"

The_Red_Hope

Never really got into these movies... the first one was moderately watchable but then it was bound to be repetitive and pointless like the 'I still still positively almost know what you did last summer' type of movies.

Count Duckula

To be fair to the Final Destination films, they know they're shit. They thrive on the fact that people watch them to see the outlandish ways the characters are killed off, not for deep plots or great character development.

They can be good fun if you watch them with a few mates, though I wouldn't do it at the cinema because you'll want to be talking, and preferably quite drunk.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
The first 2 always make me nostalgic. Really enjoyed watching them as a kid.

Red Devil 26

Premature Examination
Enjoyed the first 2. The Faculty which came out around about that time is another horror guilty pleasure of mine.

Sara125

This is one of those movie franchises where there really was no need for there to to be as many as there are

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Enjoyed the first 2. The Faculty which came out around about that time is another horror guilty pleasure of mine.
Faculty is great fun.

This is one of those movie franchises where there really was no need for there to to be as many as there are
Financial need no doubt. High concept films like these rake it in. Same with Saw and Paranormal Activity franchises I guess.

It's funny how these franchises always have two good initial entries followed by utter dross.