Final - Germany vs. Argentina

Okocha119

According to German ARD Khedira won't be able to play because he injured himself warming up. Kramer will play instead.

stu_1992

Really hoping for a Germany win here. Mainly I want a great match but I do love watching Germany play, and Argentina haven't really excited me at this World Cup. Messi of course has had great moments, but not been impressive consistently enough for me.

Swagawa

No one in England is watching ITV. Not even Chiles' mum.
If I was to write on this forum in the way Chiles speaks on TV, it would, it would go a little something like, something like this. I think.

REJE

Messi will flop in this match, remember these words.

FromTheBench

Messi to score a handball winner or a screamer my prediction.

Knew Argentina win with Messi hype in Brazil could be on the cards from the group stages.

Sam

If I was to write on this forum in the way Chiles speaks on TV, it would, it would go a little something like, something like this. I think.
I would, I would, I would say you are, you are correct.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Great support for the Argies. Quite a fan of their national anthem!

Sheamus

Argentina to win this, I kind of think they have more passion about the whole thing (so did Brazil, but hey).

Germany are like, robotic systematic destruction.... with Manuel Neuer providing the odd bit of comedy/entertainment at the back. Messi to become the star of the show and lauded as the best player of all times.

If it doesn't go Argentina's way, I'm saying it's 3-1 to the Germans (Muller with two goals, Ozil with a third), and Argentina's only goal being scored by Messi.