Finley McAllister

Bertie Wooster

What a season he’s having. Consistently putting in 7-9/10 performances. Like how he played RB the first half of the season and when we got some fullbacks back he’s moved seamlessly to what I still think is his best position in the middle of the park.

He’s showing great versatility too. Plays deep when needed but he’s adding runs into the box to his game more and more. Today’s performance the latest example of that.

Still a long way to go, but I’d love for him to make it at the club he has supporter from a young age.
Yep, continues to impress on a consistent basis.

As you say, he's got a real mix of positives that all bode well - consistency and versatility, really looks a committed, whole-hearted performer, but also has quite good technique on the ball and has improved his attacking threat getting into the box.

Definitely one that has a lot going for him and the potential to make the grade here. So much could happen between then and now, but hopefully if he continues performing and improving then he might be one who gets an opportunity at some point in the future.

Remember the geese

He seems to be made of the right stuff. Looks like a winner. That mentality will take him far. Whether he will be good enough for our first team squad, who knows. Though you can't help but root for him.

Ekeke

Works hard, makes some nice passes and gets forward to support attacks with his runs. Finished his chance well and will get back and make some tackles too.

Borninthe80ts

I to agree that his most comfortable and most productive position appears to be the middle of the park. However I do see him playing at right back and other positions as good for his own development, especially the way tactics are progressing.

I’m sure he will be an under 21 regular next season and then take it from there.

Greeks

Probably the most consistent performer this season for U18.

NickyT

I'd love to see him get some proper minutes in the 21s this season.

I agree that he's been a consistent performer with the 18s, it would be good to see how adapts to the change.

M16Red

Highlight of my (football) weekend this kid.

Played right side midfield, defensive 8 type player. The game this weekend he was so cool on the ball and has a real bite off it.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Looks like the injury was nothing too serious, trained with the first team today.