Fixture complaint on official website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscie

Not sure I see the issue with the article. Presumably the United website is there for stories about United and our fixture list over the festive story seems to fit that narrative. Doesn't read like a complaint to me, maybe slanted but what do we expect from official sites?

But even it was the club using its site to voice discontent at the fixture schedule, so what?

robinamicrowave

Wanted to be bran, ended up being littlefinger
Supports
Man City
There should be a christmas break, pure and simple. If they dont complain it will never happen.
To have a winter break we'd need to get rid of the League Cup. Won't happen.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
On a load of articles, you know the FB type ones, where loads of fans rant in the comments, they seem to be missing something with this.

We're not complaining about having tougher fixtures as such, hence the comparison to our perceived "easy" start is irrelevant.

It's the lack of recovery time in between games over a very packed 4 game period compared to others.
But once you get tv dictating things, it's hard to equalise it.

Even at league 2 level my boys Wycombe got done once, when another team managed to move their first easter game a day ahead. Funnily enough they had a lot more legs with that extra day!

Oscie

Maybe the official website should just be a picture of a man with a shaven head and a face tattoo looking 'hard', else our rivals might sense weakness!

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
The festive season is unfair to clubs and players especially with all we now know about player recovery and injuries. But, that is not what the article was arguing.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
2010-11, We played on the 26th, 28th, 1st and 4th. Winning 3 and drawing 1.

2006-07, we played on the 23rd, 26th, 30th and 1st. Also winning 3 and drawing 1.

Those years were chosen at random. None of this is new

M18CTID

Supports
Manchester City
What's annoying is that we have all these international breaks for pointless friendlies and qualifiers, then we have to squeeze ridiculous amounts of games into other periods to compensate.
True enough that.

JustAFan

The Adebayo Akinfenwa of football photoshoppers
An evil little city in the NE United States
You doubt I even read it? Why should I hide it? It was just an opinion of mine that this full article is embarrassing and I will say it again and again that I never read this kind of articles on our official website before although it happened alot that we played those tight fixtures! If you're disagree fine I totally respect your point of view but you assuming that I didn't even read it? Just because I stick to an opinion which is different to yours?
So you are too fecking stupid to even be able to explain what is embarrassing. We have heard other United managers complain about fixtures all the time stop pretending it never happened. You're Just another stupid cnut wanting to cry and whine for no reason at all. Let me know when your brain starts working.

minoo-utd

So you are too fecking stupid to even be able to explain what is embarrassing. We have heard other United managers complain about fixtures all the time stop pretending it never happened. You're Just another stupid cnut wanting to cry and whine for no reason at all. Let me know when your brain starts working.
Thanks for your kind words. I'm talking about it's on the website and it's not just me, managers talking of course but my point it was also in the website that was just weird to read giving the meaning of the article is about an excuse for coming dropped points. No need for these word mate at the end of the day it's different points of views and we all want the better for our club.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Ok enough, this thread has run its course.

Close Shutters!

Status
Not open for further replies.