Gaming FM19 Experiment-Started | Updates are BACK nearly one year later

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Probably for the best this experiment failed.
My guy was given the wrong Nationality, preferred foot and any understanding of technical ability, my player is relieved

What I really mean is - @spontaneus1

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Epstein and spontaneous have matching timelines

DouLou

Been caught pooping
I love how so many people try this then realize how boring and time consuming it is with little reward :lol:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I love how so many people try this then realize how boring and time consuming it is with little reward :lol:
It always seems so fun at first and you tell yourself it's not that difficult and that you'll definitely finish it. Two updates in and you just hit a wall :lol:

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
It always seems so fun at first and you tell yourself it's not that difficult and that you'll definitely finish it. Two updates in and you just hit a wall :lol:
Running the sim itself is fun. It's great fun to follow the different participants and see how they do. Its the uploading hundreds of screenshots and trying to write original things for everyone to keep them entertained that gets time consuming and tiring.

Its also why everyone making a PA200 striker is undesirable because that gets very monotonous very fast. Much easier to write about some quirky fullback in the Championship than the 18th 40 in 40 striker for City/Real/United/Barca

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
I think @spontaneus1 should give everyone who did not make a striker an update to teach them a lesson :p

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Looks like I won this experiment too. Has there ever been an experiment I haven't won?

Samid

@Damien

A successful first season for Damien in china. He managed to help guide Wuhan to promotion from the Chinese second division despite only making 4 appearances at the end of the year. Has had a slower start to life in the Chinese super league but still managed to average a 7.49 rating and attracted the attention of United and PSG. He has also been named the England u19 captain.
Found patient zero. Cheers @Damien.

Samid

There's a trend of you leading something that gets abandoned. First this experiment and now the lineup prediction league.
And there seems to be a Wuhan related conspiracy behind every one of them. I wonder whom benefited the most from the Eurovision sweepstake being cancelled and thus saving themselves from their yearly embarrassment.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
If he does return to this thread I'm sure it will be out of the blue

spontaneus1

Hamster, damn!
@Samid

Grab da puss have been following in Ronaldos footsteps with the move to Real Madrid from United, and has been putting up some excellent goal scoring numbers since he made the switch. Scoring 37, 40, and then 42 in all comps in the last 3 seasons. So far he has won 2 Spanish titles, 1 Copa del rey and the Europa League at Real. Twice winner of La Liga player of the year award as well as Ballon d'or runner up 2 years in a row. What a boringly successful career.

@Damien

Damien has decided he has had enough of Paris, making the swap to another sugar daddy club in City who forked out 152m pounds for the left Winger. He managed a 8.06 rating in the premier league this year, making just 22 appearances however for the side managed strangely by Klopp. He was named citys player of the year, and named in the World XI for 2023. Didn't win any trophies though.

@KM

Well, Vancouver is better than Portsmouth I guess. The MLS side actually paid 275k to bring him across the Atlantic. I can only assume this was the fee demanded by his kidnappers to release him.He has taken well to life in the MLS though, currently leading the completions scoring charts on 9 goals.

@Igor Drefljak

Yes, he is still at PSG. He is a bit part player there only making 9 starts all season but preforming well when he foes. I guess he is there just to pick up his Ligue 1 winners medals. His main problem is PSG are playing Mbappe on the right wing, so he will always struggle for game time.

@WR

Burnley might not be as glamorous as some of our other destinations, but it is premier league football for a player who badly needed it. Made 23 appearances for Burnley last year without really standing out. His contract expires next season so maybe a time to see if he can force a move away from spurs.