Music Foals

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
First listen, I think it's pretty good but probably a grower. It definitely doesn't have any of the standout headbangers from previous albums that instantly hook you in.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
So this fecking double CD will be arriving at my gaff any day now and I literally do not own any device on which to play it. I offered it to @Pexbo but he seems to think I intend stealing his identity. If any of ye are more gullible trusting than him, PM me an address and I'll send it to you. The alternative us using it as a coaster for my morning coffee.

Massive Spanner

So this fecking double CD will be arriving at my gaff any day now and I literally do not own any device on which to play it. I offered it to @Pexbo but he seems to think I intend stealing his identity. If any of ye are more gullible trusting than him, PM me an address and I'll send it to you. The alternative us using it as a coaster for my morning coffee.
Tickets are still on sale for the gig too if you need some.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Haha! I’ve been listening to Part 1 on Spotify today. It’s good, think it might be a grower but its all a little samey. As an album I don’t think it really takes you on any sort of journey, just keeps you in the same gear on a straight path.

Massive Spanner

Haha! I’ve been listening to Part 1 on Spotify today. It’s good, think it might be a grower but its all a little samey. As an album I don’t think it really takes you on any sort of journey, just keeps you in the same gear on a straight path.
that's a good way to describe it, I can't really think of any standout tracks either. Maybe Exits and Sundays? But that might be because I've already listened to them both. I'm only on my second listen but I remember being way more impressed by my first few listens of What Went Down and Holy Fire.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
What Went Down was definitely more singles-y but as an album it dipped quite heavily in the middle.