Football Archives. - All UEFA Champions League Finals Full matches, from 1960 to 2023

Licha-Vidic

Last Man Standing 2 finalist 2023/24
I think this deserves it's own thread. Bonkers work.

From 1960 to 2023, full match replays of all Champions League Finals in one thread
Take a seat and enjoy the show

I think everyone can remember where there were when they watched any CL Final. All our 3 finals I can tell you how my day was, and how it ended in stark detail. The euphoria and outpouring of emotions in 1999 & 2008 was and still remains the best days of my short life.

What are your memories of any of the finals? Let's go

If memory serves me correctly, I was more nervous during the final few minutes of our second leg against Barcelona than at any point in the final. I think the fact that I was watching it with my brother who's a city fan and was egging Barca on played a part in that :lol:

Many years ago, I decided to look up our first final against Benfica. Just to see history and watch players like Best, Charlton and Law (who, at the time, I didn't know missed the final). Even though Best and Charlton were fantastic, what surprised me most was the performance on John Aston Jr. His performance was so good he was awarded the man of the match award, and I have to say it was well deserved. Whenever I have the time to watch games from that era, I always enjoy watching him now even though he never really reached the height of that performance again.

'99 was just incredible. Nothing more to say!

Are the videos down or am I twitter illiterate?